Stay With Me?

I'm the Maknae

 

1st of September 2013
 
 
Its been days ever since Krystal and that bastard confirmed to be 'dating'. I was drained to be honest. Physically, and mentally exhausted. My insomnia came back, I couldn't sleep a wink, I've never been depressed before so I can't say for a fact that this is what it was. Both of me and Krystal were never talk about this even for just a second, i guess she didn't want me to mention about it? We acted like everything's fine, if it just tearing me piece by piece.
 
 
I sighed. I was seated on the couch watching tv, i had no clue what i was watching. Hyung was sleeping in my room (our room actually) while the other girls were making dinner when the front door opened, Krystal's tone sounded happy from it as she took her shoes off and went to the kitchen in a dash.
"Hi Kyungie!",
She kissed my left cheek as soon as she went outside the kitchen and sat next to me, i smiled faintly.
 
 
"Are you eating?",
Asked her cutely while she leaned her head onto my shoulder, i placed a smile on my face once again.
 
 
"Nah, i'm full.",
I ruffled her hair playfully, earning nothing but a pout. I chuckled.
Why are you so cute, Soojung?
I was keep on ruffling her hair until she turned to face me and pinched both my cheeks.....and the smile wiped off her face.
"What's up?",
 
 
She suddenly stood, i felt taken aback,
"Can i talk to you in private please?",
 
 
"Hyung is sleeping in my room right now."
Why am I started to made some excuses? Aish Kim Kyung-Soon.
 
 
"I'm not, you guys can go talk.",
A sound from the back of Soojung made us turned our head around, it was Hyung. Yawning and scratching her head lazily as she made her steps into the kitchen.
 
 
I finally stood from the couch as well, walking past the sounds from the kitchen then to my room. I close the door gently and making my way over to the bed and sitting next to her.
"Now tell me what's on your mind?",
I scratched my neck nervously, its been a while since we started talking like this. It felt kind of weird? I don't even know why.
 
 
"Jung Soojung?",
 
 
She looked at her feet blankly and didn't respond, i raised my eyebrows.
 
 
"Hey?",
I pointed at her cheek, she finally managed to looked up and opened .
 
 
"Are you sure you're okay?",
 
 
"H-Huh? Yeah i'am.",
She nodded and looked at me in the eyes.
 
 
"Why don't you tell me anything?",
I raised my eyebrows once more.
 
 
"What do you mean?",
 
 
"Promise me you're alright?",
She said in a small voice. Now I don't know how to respond. I honestly couldn't lie to her. ever. 
I kept my silences as i stared onto the cream wall in front of us, many thoughts started running inside my head. I sighed a bit before i looked back into her eyes and smiled.
"I don't know to be honest.",
 
 
"Please do have faith in me.",
She looked at me sadden in her eyes, her voices suddenly got cracked. I could see her eyes got teary, i let out a long sighed and wiped her tears with my thumb.
"I do, i'm just tired Soojung.",
 
 
"Of W-What?.....",
 
 
"It's like we never do anything but fights right? We bickering, arguing and lots. I should have treat you better than that guy but I couldn't. I should be the one standing next to you, but here we are busy with each other things."
 
 
She pulled her leg up on her bed and rested her chin on her knees. She later titled her head at me with confused look on her face,
"Treat me better? Suho and i are not actually dating you know that right?"
I nodded at her question.
 
 
"You always treat me the way i want you to, Kyungie. You're like one of those people im glad i have. I'm watching you fall apart. Looking at those trashy news, statements yet I can't do anything to stop it.",
 
 
".....you haven't spoken to me unless i make you. Until today, you finally looked at me in the eyes.....I-I feel like you're giving up when we should be stronger. I put all the blames on me, i know it's all my fault, and i'm so sorry  if it really hurt your feelings. Trust me i never once think to do all these things. And now it all messed up because of me. I-I'm s-sorry.",
She hidded her face on her knees, i could hear her sobbing.
Jung Soojung you don't have to hide yourself, i have seen your crying face before.....right?
 
 
"P-Please D-Don't give up.",
She stopped crying to breathe deeply and looked up back, avoiding my way. She wiped her tears and let out another sighed.
"Not on me.",
 
 
"Soojung", 
I quickly moved off the bed and sat on my knees before her.
"I'm sorry.",
 
 
She looked at me with restrained tears,
"Just don't.",
She stated simply as i nodded a few times. I ruffled her hair and hugged her to me,
"I won't, never.",
She put both her arms behind my back and hugged me tightly, not wanting to let go. I rested my chin on her head, making her feel at ease.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'll stay with you for as hard as it gets."
 
 
 
 
 
 
I stated before i truthfully gave her a peck on her temple.