Meet the Jungs

I'm the Maknae

 

 
10th of October 2013
 
 
"C-Can you please explain once more?", Asked Kyungie as she wiped with some tissues while Sulli came out of nowhere cleaning the dining table which was messed up because of the younger girl. Krystal stood from her seat and went to the fridge, sighing.
"Stop spilling your food jeez",
Complained the long haired girl when she was done cleaning the table and sat down facing Kyung-Soon, joining the chit chat.
 
 
Krystal grabbed some drinks before she went back to her seat, next to her loved one. She let out a long sighed before explained the same thing for like a hundred times already she had enough to be honest.
"I-I told Kyung-Soon to go to my house tonight",
Sulli kept her straight face for a minute before she misunderstood what the younger girl meant. She smirked at the latters and clapped her hands excitedly.
 
 
"AHH so you guys are on that stage already?! You know that-",
 
 
"NO SSUL NO!",
Both of the latters claimed in a dash, earning nothing but a giggled from the innocent girl.
 
 
"Jeez Sulli you've been hanging out with Amber too much",
Krystal protested as she crossed her arms, leaning her back. Sulli couldn't help but let out another giggled.
 
 
"Hey! I'm not a ert",
The blonde short haired girl came into the kitchen and went towards the fridge, getting some milk. 
"What are you guys talking about anyways?",
Krystal (yet) again let out another of sighed awfully she was as she rubbed her temple while Kyung-Soon pat her head a few times.
"She asked Kyung-Soon to go to her house for a visit tonight", Explained Sulli simply while she sipped her drink.
 
 
"And....?",
 
 
"But this person in front of me is refuse to go even for just a slight visit, right Soojung?",
Asked Sulli once earning the latter nodding her head a few times. Kyung-Soon sighed before she explained what was on her head.
 
 
"I-It's not a slight visit, i will meet her parents. I'm okay with her sister but parents? I'm not ready yet"
 
 
"If you're not ready yet i will probably ask Suho to come since they think he's the one i'm dating with",
Stated Krystal looking pissed as she tried to stood but a strong hand managed to grabbed her wrist, making her sat back.
 
 
"Oh no you won't"
 
 
"Yeah make me"
She rolled her eyes before she went back crossing her arms while the other latter made a stressful face, stretching her neck in a frustration ways.
 
 
"I understand what Soojung wants",
Amber stated simply
 
 
"You want your parents to know that you're actually dating Kyungie and not that rich guy, is it true?"
Krystal nodded slightly, both Amber and Sulli smiled cheekily.
 
 
"You should come Kyungie, it's her parents we're talking about. Perhaps you guys might get a bless from them instead, act normal not too cocky and everything will be fine",
Sulli reassured the youngest girl among them before she took another sipp, earning a weak smile from the latter. Kyung-Soon took a glance at the loveable girl next to her, somehow waiting for her answer she later sighed. Oh here goes nothing she thought.
 
 
"T-Then we probably should....",
A smile drawn on Krystal's face as she finally looked at the latter besides.
"Really?",
Kyung-Soon nodded her head a few times before the older girl's smile became wider.
"Aw thank you Kyungie!",
Krystal gave her a peck on the cheek before she came out of the kitchen, bringing her phone tried to called her sister while Kyung-Soon still on her seat looking back and forth at Sulli and Amber. Yep, she was dumbfounded. Her mind went blank immedietly. What ifs started to haunted her head, she could feel goosebumps in a sudden.
 
 
"I guess you're sweating right now dude. Just relax and everything will be turn out well, goodluck Kyungie", Amber pat her shoulder before she made her way to the living room, probably watching tv. 
Sulli then stood from her seat
"Dress well for tonight Kyungie",
She winked at the latter jokingly before she excused herself to the bedroom. Kyung-Soon looked frustrated than ever as she slowly stood up from her seat as well, wishing nothing but the best for her soul and mind later.
 
 
 

 
 
"You look great, don't worry",
Said Krystal all smiling as she tucked Kyungie's shirt. She wore a shirt and brown sweater with a chino pants looking casual while Krystal wore a blouse and mini-skirt. unfortunately it was indeed 8pm and they were standing right in front of the older girl's house. 
The reasons why Krystal wanted Kyung-Soon to visited was her sister, Jessica was going back after a long time photoshoots and tour stuffs, so her parents made a dinner for the family and they even invited Krystal's boyfriend to came over. Yes, they didn't know that Krystal and Suho were faking it. 
 
 
Thump thump
 
 
Kyung-Soon's heart started beating irregularly at the time her loved one pushed the bell button. She could heard small steps coming onto their ways as soon as her cold sweats running through her neck.
 
 
Thump thump
 
 
 
Click
 
 
 
"JESSIII!!",
 
 
 
Oh god here goes nothing.