Where Are You

I'm the Maknae

Long chapter. It's been awhile and i'm back^^ comments and subs will do.


 

28th of October 2013

 
 
It's been two days ever since Krystal was admitted into hospital, and it's been two days since Kyung-Soon promised herself to visited her as soon as she done with her things. The older girl had been waiting for her loved one but she didn't came. All of her members were there when they had nothing to do but still....there was no Kyung-Soon. Victoria said that the latter had a lot of individual schedules to catched on but they knew it actually wasn't, it was another silly excuse Kyungie told them to. 
Now a man in his white jacket sat down in the chair opposite them, somehow rereading his papers and clearing his throat. Yes, this day is the day Krystal would finally go out from the hospital.
"Krystal Jung.", He started, but they all know he wouldn't finish.
"How are you feeling now?", Mr.Kim asked, his eyes still roaming over the papers which attached to his clipboard.
 
 
"I'm okay, so u-um yeah, i'm fine.",
 
 
"That's good.", he nodded, putting the clipboard down as he smiled at the long black haired girl while the other four stood up behind her.
"You're fine for now but please don't forget to eat three times a day you're not fully charged. And all of you please pay attention for her health as well because it seems that Ms.Jung here is hard to deal with when it comes to work."
Stated Mr.Kim simply as he was leaning on his elbows.
 
 
"......And you can go home now.",
Now a smile drawing on the girl's faces. Victoria let out a sigh of gratefulness while the other members thanked him for taking care of her for the last several days. They bowed their head down before they eventually get out from the room, walking to the lobby side by side. Krystal linked herself around Sulli's arm before she stated what was on her mind.
"Let's go home we still have an interview to take care of tomorrow"
Said Luna as she walked between Victoria and Amber, following the two younger girls earning a nod from them.
"You want something to eat Soojung?"
Asked the short haired girl
"No, i need sleep.....i guess"
Stated Krystal as soon as they finally in front of their lobby. They walked to their van in a rush since there were so many reporters waiting for them. The ride seemed longer than she thought while she kept staring at the window absentmindedly, thinking where the hell was Kyung-Soon, What she had been doing lately. All of those thoughts made her heart beating irregulary in a sudden. 
 
 
Click.
 
 
The sound of the front door being opened turned Krystal back into reality. Yes, Victoria was opening the door and came into their dorm followed by the other members. Krystal stared blankly as she walked behind them, she went to living room in a slow attempt. She felt empty she could felt there was something wrong happened. Her members kept looking at her with full of worries, she then turned around and made her way to Sulli's room which she shared with Amber and Kyung-Soon.
"Wait, Soojung!"
Sulli followed trying to held Krystal's wrist but she failed. Krystal opened the door and straight to their wardrobe looking for some Kyungie's clothes but....it was none. Tears about to fall at the moment she knew what this thing was going on.
"Soojung....."
Vic called her in a worried tone trying to approached the younger girl while the other three stood silently.
 
"Where is she?"
Asked Krystal in a flat tone still staring at the wardrobe.
 
 
"She's..."
 
 
"WHERE IS SHE?!"
She finally turned herself around with tears already in her cheeks, her body kept shaking from crying, Luna rushed and gave her a hug immedietly.
"P-Please...tell me where is s-she..."
Krystal fell into the floor, exhausted from all of this. Luna kneeled as well as she wouldn't stop holding the younger girl.
"P-Please....i can't lose her...."
Krystal mumbled, fighting the urge to pass out.
 
 
"Sulli please go to the kitchen and make a cup of hot tea and Amber please bring her medicine now"
Stated Vic while she sat on the floor beside Soojung, rubbing her back trying to make her calm down. She wouldn't stop sobbing, her tears kept on falling as she hide her face on Luna's embrace.
"Jung Soojung...i'm so sorry" 
Victoria said before everything went black.
 
 
 

 
 
 
I woke up with an emptiness I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I had lost everything.
I sat up almost zombie-like only to see Sulli sitting on a chair looking right at me, she was bent over with her hands covering as she stared into my soul. My vision became blurry and she stood up immediately before bringing me into a tight hug.
She said nothing, but I cried to her and tightened my fingers around her shirt until the nails on my fingers dug into my hands, making them bleed though I felt nothing.
"Are you feeling better now?"
Asked her as we broke our hug, i nodded in silent.
 
"Soojung, i'm so sorry we didn't tell you anything from the start."
I didn't say anything but i made a gesture for her to continue.
"I-I don't know whether i should tell you this but i think i have to...."
 
"P-Please..."
I start crying once more, my eyes hurt like hell but I didn't care anymore. I want to know where is she. What she had been doing. I need to know everything.
I looked up at her and pleaded to her with my eyes making her sigh.
"She.....she terminated her contract with our company two days ago. It's all over the internet. Mr.Kim made a statement today that she terminated her contract because of family's problems. But-"
 
"Actually she made the decision by herself. We didn't want her to leave. Ever. Even Mr.Kim told her to rethink about her stupid idea but she was really stubborn, like really."
Said her simply. I wiped my tears with my hands, my headache came in a sudden since I wouldn't stop myself from crying. I let out a long sighed before i said what i was going to say.
"She lied didn't she?"
 
 
"About what?"
 
 
"Family's problems. It's all bulls right? I'm the one who made her kicked herself from the company right? Why didn't she told me first? Why is she running away from me?"
I felt like I got hit by a bus. I had ing done that to her, me. I had gone after her, I had made the first move. I have ing ruined her life.
 
 
"S-Soojung...."
 
 
 
"I need to go"
I got up from the bed, grabbed my phone and went outside while Sulli following me from behind. 
"Soojung!"
 
 
"Krys, you're awake? I'm about to go to your room"
I almost bumped myself onto someone as i opened the front door. Yes, it was indeed Amber. I stared at her up and down making her raised her eyebrows. But I don't know seeing her reminded me of Kyung-Soon's a bit that i teared up once again
"Why are you crying?"
I said nothing and walked towards the living room, sat back on the couch. Sulli told everything to Amber as she asked what just happened. I stared at the tv in front absentmindedly, i really have no reasons to go on. I feel like I'm a worthless thing.
Twenty minutes passed by, both of them were eating in the kitchen while i still on the same place. Same gestures. My phone buzzed which turned my attention back and my heart sunk when i read the text. It was unknown number.
 
 
 
-Jung Soojung are you feeling well? Have you eaten yet? Please take good care of yourself. I'm so sorry it have to be end this way but you know that i love you, right? You don't have to look for me, if you miss me just please look at the necklace i gave to you. I will always be there next to you, Krys. Please continue what you gonna do, please continue being an idol that everyone's adore. I will always be watching you from afar, i will always be your number one fan. Remember that.-
 
 
 
"NO PLEASE NO!!!"
I screamed and slammed my phone to the floor. I cried and throwing everything near from me away. 
"JUNG SOOJUNG STOP!!"
Amber came from the kitchen while Sulli followed her from behind, Amber ran towards me as she gave me a tight hug preventing me from going anything crazy.
"O-Oh my god please...."
I stuttered unable to control myself from sobs robbing me of my breath
"I-I can't please tell me where is she...."
 
 
I was still pulled into a hug but I fought against it, I needed to see her. I couldn't live without her. I hit Amber with all my might wanting her to let me go and she kept silence but she didn't release me. She held me there until I collapsed again from pure exhaustion.