Remember When

I'm the Maknae

 

4 years ago
 
Krystal's POV
 
16th of August 2009
 
 
Me and Kyungie was in a good term (i hope so) since I apologized weeks ago for my behaviour towards the latter and all bad treatment i did back days.
Surprisingly, she actually had some good taste in music, she had the same taste with mine when it was about movies, books, or even clothes. Well minus skirts......and mangoes, she said it tasted weird and it made her fat so yeap.
 
 
This day Amber asked me to came played basketball at the park around our dorm, i insisted at first because i was sleepy but when she told me she went with Kyungie, i agreed to joining later. I don't know why but hanging out with Kyungie seemed so much fun. She's kind of awkward-calmly type of person yet if you got to know her better, she's really funny.
 
 
It was four pm, Amber and Kyungie was busy shooting, bouncing or scratching while i only looked at them absentmindedly as the field was sleek.
"Yah Jung Soojung go get your here and take some shoots!!",
Shouted Amber as soon as she threw a ball after and i catched it right away, feeling shocked. 
 
 
"Yah don't throw it all of a sudden you stupid!!",
I stood, yelling at the later yet earning nothing but a merong face from the older girl, Kyungie just laughed along as I hissed and walked approaching them.
Now i was standing between them, aiming the ball on my hands before i finally took a shot into the basket.....but unfortunately,
 
 
*BRAG!!*
 
 
"AWW!!",
The ball got thrown back onto my face! I repeated. My face. It felt really hurt that i even hidded my face with both of my hands. I suddenly cried since it went directly on my freaking nose, Amber and Kyungie felt taken aback and went panicked. Amber excuse herself to the convention store around to bought me some ice while me and Kyungie was sitting at the side of the field.
She kept her silences, i thought she didn't know what to do because i still hidded my face. I don't even know why I didn't want her to see me crying.....i felt um s-shy?
What now Jung Soojung, since when you're being all shyly aish.
 
 
"H-Hey, stop crying....",
I felt a hand ruffling my hair casually that it made a sudden warm inside. Her voice sounded so husky, it was calm. I finally revealed my puffy eyes slowly and she showed me her smile. 
 
 
Thump thump
 
 
Oh my god, she was really close. I could see those blue eyes clearly, those eyes that could accidentally all your thoughts and made you look like a fool.
"I'm not.",
I pouted and looked away, 
oh my why am i started to acting like this?
"Haha you are, its all on your face.",
She pointed at my cheek before she actually stood and grabbed my wrist in a dash, making me stand up as well.
 
 
"W-What are you doing?",
 
 
"Buy you an ice cream so you will stop being such a cry baby.",
She stated in english, i yanked my wrist away.
 
 
"YAH!!",
She chuckled a bit, i glared at her and crossed my arms. Why is she so annoying at times ugh.
"I'm just kidding, let's go catch hyung she's taking so long.",
She put off her beanie and wore it on my head instead before she took back my wrist, following her from behind.
I raised my eyebrows, what was the beanie for?
 
 
"Your hair is a hell of mess right now, you don't want your fans to see you like that, right?",
She explained in english as she kept her head straight, walking towards the store. 
 
 
 
Thump thump
 
 
 
Oh my gosh now she even read my mind. 
Twenty minutes later at the convention store, we fortunately met Amber and she bought us lots of ice pops. After that, we took a walk back to our dorm as i stand up between them, hearing their lame jokes, random stories and stuff. I just realized that Kyungie was as much as dork as Amber. The only differences were she was more quiet and um...calm? Did i just described her as a calm person a lot? Oh gosh. 
I laughed along even though I didn't know what they were talking about anyways.
 
 
It only took ten or fifteen minutes so on to arrived, three headed girls were welcoming us excitedly. Luna and Vic was busy in the kitchen, Amber started to bickering with Sulli like kids  in the living room while i still put off my sneakers as i felt a hand took a beanie on my head and pinched my cheek from behind, i turned my head around in a second.
 
 
Thump thump
 
 
She was grinning, I couldn't help but blushed. I could felt my cheeks became red like a tomato.
"I'll treat you an ice cream tomorrow after practice since hyung bought it first today okay?",
She stated in english and left me in the hallway while she walked herself to her room, leaving me dumbstruck.
 
 
 
Oh......Jung Soojung, what happened to you?