Loveable

I'm the Maknae

 

22nd of August 2013
 
 
"AAACHOO!!",
I sneeze before i finally open both of my eyelids, revealing Victoria that comes out from the kitchen with tea in her hands followed by Sulli who bring some pills.
"Can you sit up?",
Luna asks me worriedly as she helping me to sit up, leaning my back at the back of the bed.
 
 
"W-Where's Krystal?",
I ask her with dizziness inside my head, my eyes get so teary because of the fever is getting worse....yet all i think about is her.
It's been weeks since Suho bought her a necklace and we never talk about it even for just a minute. 
No one dare to start the conversation, so we acted like nothing happened.
 
 
Anyways tight schedules , look what i have here now? Fever and a cold. Great. And it's two more days before we'll be going to LA for KCON. I think really need to go to sleep now, my eyes start to become blurry.
"Doing a photoshoot, she's on her way now Amber unnie picking her up.",
States Luna which turn me back into reality.
 
 
"Please drink the tea Kyung-Soon. You have to get better, i'll cook you something when you wake up okay?",
Says Victoria looking concern.
 
 
"And here's some pills! Get well soon Kyungie!",
Sulli smiles at me worriedly behind the unnies. I manage to smile back although  my voice even more hoarse than before.
 
 
"Thank you, i will.",
 
 
I feel the mattress and then footsteps fading until i hear a sound of the door being shut. I slowly close my eyes, sore throats are making my mouth dry but i force myself to go sleep. In a minute, I'm already in my deep slumber.
 
 
 
Few hours later
 
 
 
"Kyungie....Kyungie...wake up",
Between each pause in her words come a light tapping on my shoulder. I groan and roll over to the other side, reaching my arm out behind me to make her go away.
 
 
"It's me Kyungie....wake up.",
 
 
 
"Ummm",
I mutter while i hear a long sigh behind me.
 
 
 
"You should wake up a bit um....you missed like I don't know a lot of calls.",
States the girl behind as I slowly flutter my eyes open and get out from the bed lazily, ignoring the latter's presence.
I make my way to the bathroom almost like a dead person, washing my face and brushing my teeth unconsciously. I let the door open though, incase she's coming after me.
 
 
"Who called?",
I ask with the toothbrush in my mouth as soon as she appears behind me leaning her back on the door with my phone in her hands, checking it out.
 
 
"Sehun, Minho-oppa, Suzy, Jiyoung, Sunny-unnie....um Seulgi? Ah i see you've been hanging with trainees these days.",
She sounds a bit irritated while i wash my toothbrush.
 
 
"......Last Tiffany-unnie.",
She hands me back my phone looking annoyed than ever. She knows that i used to like Tiffany type of girl.
I only shrug my shoulders and push her a bit out of the doorway, moving myself to the kitchen while she keeps following me from behind.
 
 
"What?",
I finally turn around looking at her, she crosses her arms.
 
 
 
"Nothing.",
 
 
 
"We should stop keeping things or we probably end up like those back days when we were trainees Soojung.",
I rub my temple as i close my eyes, my fever is going down but i still feel the dizziness inside.
 
 
 
"Do you love me, Kyungie?",
I jolt a bit at her sudden question, she looks at me with sadden in her eyes....her eyes get teary in a second. 
 
 
 
"O-Of course i do, don't cry here give me a hug.",
I open my arms widely, earning a giggle from the latter yet she walk towards me and wrap her arms around my neck.
I rest my chin on her head, her hair gently......how much i miss her warm.
 
 
"You know that I'm different from hyung, right? I'm not playing around with girls silly you don't have to think about it.",
She suddenly stares at me in the eyes, i gulp.
 
 
"W-What?",
 
 
"I thought you don't like Tiffany-unnie anymore.",
 
 
"I don't.",
 
 
"Why did she called you then?",
 
 
"I don't know Soojung, aish she has a boyfriend already you don't have to be afraid.....",
 
 
"....and you, how about Suho? Why did you guys do weeks ago?",
Now i looking at her in the eyes, she suddenly pinch my nose.
 
 
"YAH!!!",
We broke our hug as soon as i yell in pain before she wears me a beanie she brings all along just now.
 
"Don't get sick, i'm going now i have another schedules unnies will come home soon.",
States Soojung as she kisses me on the cheek and runaway shyly.
 
 
I put off the beanie on my head and take a good look at it.....it's the beanie that i've been wanting for ever since our single comes out. 
I chuckle a bit before i put it back on.
 
 
 
 
 
"Weird kid.",
I murmur in english yet a smile drawing on my face for a whole day.