Faint-Hearted

I'm the Maknae
 

4th of May 2013

 
 
*TING*
 
 
 
"JUST GO AWAY!!",
We finally arrive at the third floor when she yells at me while we get out of the lift and walk towards our dorm, i keep following her from behind, scratching my head furiously.
"YAH! Don't walk away from me! Let me explain to you first!",
 
 
"I don't need another excuses you coward!!"
I let out a sigh while she hold the knob, opening the front door in a rush......revealing Luna unnie and Amber hyung bickering with each other.
 
 
"AH! there you are Kyungie, Soojung! Vic unnie is making a dinner for us lets eat",
Stated Luna excitedly while both of us keep our silences, somehow lost of words. Krystal suddenly walk towards their way and i guess um into her room? since i hear a loud bang by the forceful shutting of something such as a door in a second.
 
 
I let out a long sigh as i toss my car's key onto the table next to me. Luna nods in agreement before she finally leave me alone with hyung.
I sit on the couch in our living room leaning my back and close my eyes yet i can feel that hyung is also sit down beside me.
"What happened, Kyungie?",
 
 
"Nothing hyung, i'm tired.",
I start rubbing my temple, opening both of my eyelids slowly. Hyung chuckle a bit before she says what's in her mind.
 
 
"You see Kyungie, i wasn't raised to be the close-minded person you think i'am......",
 
 
"....And it wasn't surprised me a few years ago that a long black hair in her ponytail came into my room crying her eyes out, deciding what she was going to do with her lives."
 
 
I look at her as i raise both of my eyebrows, I don't get what she meant.
"H-Huh? What do you mean?",
 
 
"Aish! Soojung loves you okay?",
 
 
"I-I love her too.....",
 
 
"And what's the problem? The feelings are mutual, end of story. Right?",
 
 
".....B-But it's not easy hyung, we're idols. What if we get caught? What if the company tell us to disband our group? I can't have this ruin what we have worked our asses off for these past years. I can't."
Hyung chuckles at my sudden confession, making me dumbfounded. 
 
 
"YAH!!",
I complain as she hits me right on the head.
 
 
"Don't think about yourself, think about her too. She's been waiting for you like four or five years you dumbo! Consider about her feelings, we're all a family Kyung-Soon. Of course everything will turn out well if you explain to the other unnies carefuly."
 
 
"HYUNG FOOD IS READYY.....OH! Kyungie you're here!",
Says Sulli happily as she comes out from the kitchen, grabbing Amber's wrist in a sudden.
 
 
"KIDS LETS EAT!",
Shouts Vic from the kitchen. I also stand up from the couch before hyung manage to say something to me.
 
 
"Call Soojung.",
 
 
I nod a bit while both of Amber and Sulli make their ways to the kitchen. I walk towards Krystal's room. My chest feels like it's on fire. I can feel my body heating up, my own hand goes scratching the back of my neck. I gulp....I turn my other hand into a fist and knocking at the front door opposites me.
 
 
 
"Who is it?",
 
 
 
"M-Me",
 
 
 
The door swing open, revealing possibly the most oddly beautiful thing i ever seen. Krystal lean on her door, she already wear her pjs, hair a mess and eyes droopy with tears. I feel like a knife stabbing me few times, her eyes are swollen enough. I wrap my arms around her waist as i her back, making her feel at ease.
 
 
 
"I-I'm really sorry for being a jerk.....leaving you hanging for these past years.",
 
 
 
She finally wraps her arms around my neck, i can feel her warm back once again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
".....You really are a jerk, Kim Kyung-Soon."