When It Comes To You

I'm the Maknae

 

 
4th of October 2013
 
 
It's now dawn and i choose to stay at Tiffany's dorm since there are only her alone. It seems the other members have tight schedules so i don't mind to stay for one night.
"Tell me where is she now?",
She asks as she comes out of the kitchen, holding a hot chocolate in her hands i only shrug my shoulders still looking pissed as hell. She let out a long sigh and sit down next to me, giving me the cup she holds on.
"Text her.",
 
 
"I don't know probably at our dorm already.",
I state almost mumbling to myself sipping the chocolate, but i guess she hear what i just said because she keeps nodding her head a few times. A few minutes later a sound of my phone vibrates can be hear on the table in front of us while Tiffany is busy watching her so-called-favorite tv shows 'gossip girl'
 
 
-where are you?- it's Krystal. i raise my eyebrows, she's not sleeping yet?
 
 
-Tiffany's dorm, watching tv- i text her back quick yet simply, I don't even know why i act like this when all of this issues are not her fault. I let out a small sigh before i flopping my back on the couch, trying to get some z's. My clothes are not completely done yet and i still wear Taeyeon's t-shirt so i guess spending my night here isn't bad at all.
 
 
Ding dong.
 
 
Twenty minutes has passed, now a sound the door bell rings turn us back into reality.
"Are you ordering some food or something?",
Tiffany asks with english as she pauses her dvd looking at the front door.
 
 
"Hm no?",
I look at her and shrug my shoulders. 
 
 
Ding dong.
 
 
I finally stand up from the couch while she follows me from behind, linking one of my arms as soon as we make our way to the door and open it in a silent type of ways. I mean it's kind of creepy right? For having such visitors in a freaking two am in the morning.
 
 
"K-Krys?!",
 
 
"Hi Tiffany-unnie!",
 
 
"Oh hi Soojung! How are you? It's been so long since i've never seen you lately. Congratulations on your new drama",
Tiffany winks at her jokingly as she looses her hands away from my arm, both of them talk like i don't even exist, i roll my eyes. Now i get a silent treatment, this is just getting better aish. Few minutes has passed and the latter opposites me suddenly grabs my wrist, making me taken aback which now i stand beside her.
 
 
"Well unnie if you excuses us we have some errands to do",
 
 
"E-Eh? But my shirts aren't done yet",
She quickly glares at me with those icy vibes as i can feel the temperature around us going lower than before, i gulp lowering my head down. Tiffany giggles at us, trying to hold back your laughter eh Hwang Miyoung?
"Sure, anyway Kyung-Soon you have your jeans and Taeyeon's t-shirt with you. You can go back pick up the rest later."
 
 
"Or you can ask OUR manager to pick them up, right?",
States the older girl beside me linking my left arm tightly which now i sense a jealousy beneath her, i gulp once more. Krystal and her jealousy are a big no no.
"S-Sure",
 
 
"Great, see you later unnie!",
 
 
"See you guys too!",
Tiffany closes the door when she drags me and finally make our way to the lift in a deep silences.
 
 
"Why are you here?",
I try to break our silences but i think it isn't gonna end up well.
 
 
"Why are you there?",
 
 
"She's my friend Krys",
 
 
"I know but she isn't the only one",
She states in a cold tone as i sigh, entering the lift while rubbing my forehead.
 
 
"She has a boyfriend, no need to worry",
 
 
"Having a boyfriend doesn't mean she couldn't take an advantage on you, besides she was the girl you used to have a big crush on",
she looses up her hands away from my arm as the lift is open, leaving me behind.
 
 
We start to walk home and i walk alongside her, not wanting to let her be in danger with each step she takes.
"Where's manager's car?",
 
 
"I walk"
 
 
"That's so reckless of you Jung Soojung...."
 
 
"I don't care about anything else when it comes to you Kim Kyung-Soon"
 
 
"Hey hey wait up!", i grab her arm making electricity flow through my every vein, nerve, bone. She actually stop from her tracks, turning her back which now her face is opposite mine. I gulp on my saliva, i don't know what to do anymore. I hold both of her cheeks, it is cold indeed. Her nose is slightly red because of the wind, her eyes have those dark circles around. 
"Are you waiting for me the whole night?",
 
 
She nods a bit avoiding my eyes, a smile shows up on my face. She's so cute when she gets too shy. I was about to speak but she me in.
 
 
"I bought you a dinner, it's one of my to do list you know like um...having a dinner with the two of us?",
I chuckle at her sudden confession, she later pinch my arm.
"AWW!",
 
 
I rub my arm in pain as she put her tounge out, doing the merong face. I smile a bit.
"Come on", i hold out my hand and she takes it after a slight hesitation, still it fit perfectly in mine as soon as i interlock our fingers, i close my eyes as the electricity attack my body again but i pull her along on the way home. We both mad at ourselves, mad at our current situation, but we couldn't leave each other either.