Should I?

I'm the Maknae

Getting at writing~ i know:( thank you for liking the story please do comments and subs as well i really appreciate them a lot! Ps: i'm so excited for Amber's solo #ShakeThatBrass was dope!! kk


 

 
10th of October 2013
 
 
"WHAT?!" Victoria yelled standing up while Luna spat on her drink in unison, causing Sulli sighed and wiped the floor right away which was messed by the shortest girl among them.
"First Kyungie and now Luna unnie....can you guys please stop spilling food?"
Complained the younger girl while she kneeled down, still wiping the floor. Four of them were at the living room, wasting their time on those dvds Luna bought earlier.
 
 
"But seriously Kyung-Soon now is at the Jungs with Soojung?"
Amber nodded a few times as she kept munching her chips, looking straight at the screen in front of them. 
Victoria breathed out heavily, "aish you kids are so reckless"
She went back to her seat followed by Luna and Sulli. Yep, four of them sat in one not-so-big couch they had in their dorm.
As for Luna and Victoria, they actually knew that Krystal and Kyungie were seeing each other since after their promotion was done yet both of them keep their mouth shuts and waiting for the love birds to explain it by theirselves.
"I hope they're doing fine"
Said Luna simply as she sipped her drink.
 
 
 

 
 
Thump thump
 
 
 
Click
 
 
 
"JESSIIII!!",
 
 
 
Oh god here goes nothing. Kyung-Soon thought as she smiled weakly at the sisters' interaction in front of her.
"Oh hey Kyung-Soon! Its been so long since i've never seen you lately"
Greteed the brunette girl with english as she broke her hug from Krystal, earning a smile from the latter.
"Hey Jessica"
 
 
"And now where's the lucky guy who catch my sister's heart? I want to give one or two lessons before i finally accept both of you!"
Jessica put her hands on her waist  while she went back looking at her sister. Krystal cleared as soon as Kyung-Soon stretched her neck nervously.
"I'm not dating, Jess....."
 
 
"What do you mean?"
 
 
"I-I'm not dating...."
 
 
"So you're still single?"
Jessica crossed her arms, raising her eyebrows looking confused. Krystal cleared once again.
 
 
"W-Well to put it simply Suho is not my boyfriend..."
The brunette kept her silences for awhile.
 
 
"Did company made you to tell the whole Korea that you were dating? So you guys are faking it now?"
Krystal nodded in a hesitation, earning nothing but a sighed of relief from the older girl.
"But are you sure you really are not seeing somebody right now Jung Soojung?"
That's it. Kyung-Soon's heart was beating more and more irregularly, she could feel her blood running through her veins, she mentally facepalmed herself wishing somebody would take her away from here. Krystal let out a long sighed,
"S-Sort of...."
 
 
"Spit it out Soojung"
 
 
"But can we at least come in first?"
 
 
"No until you tell me who is he"
Jessica still crossed her arms looking curious than ever, causing Krystal to let out another sighed. Her feet went numb since they stood up for like fifteen minutes, her throats were dry and a thousand of questions from her sister wasn't helping. At all.
"It's not a he, Jessi"
 
 
"What do you mean?",
The older girl raised one of her eyebrows.
 
 
"OH MY GOD JESS! It's a she! I'm dating Kyungie for five months now can we at least come in like right freaking now? My feet is going numb I can't even stand up in any minute!" Krystal rambling in a frustration, making the older girl blinked her eyes a few times while Kyung-Soon stood still next to her loved one, lowering her head down.
"Y-You date my sister? Am i hearing things now?"
 
 
"N-No, and yes we're dating"
Kyung-Soon finally looked up facing her sister before she bowed her head down, somehow telling she was sorry. Jessica whom was crossing her arms looked at the two back and forth as Krystal rolled her eyes.
"Can we come in?"
They finally came into the Jungs' living room, revealing a man in his fifties sat down on the couch with papers on his hands.
"Hey dad!"
 
 
"Ah there you are my dear come here"
Krystal went towards her dad happily as he stood from his seat and gave her a tight hug
"And who is this young lady you bring along Jung Soojung?"
Kyung-Soon gulped before she bowed her head down
"M-My name's Kyung-Soon Mr.Jung, i'm Krystal's-"
 
 
"Bandmates!"
Jessica stated as she actually stood beside the latter. Krystal which understand what her sister meant kept her silences and played along.
"Oh it's nice to see you Kyung-Soon, thank you for taking care of my daughter all these years"
 
 
"It's not a problem Mr.Jung"
The latter smiled faintly but a sudden hand linking her arm made her taken aback.
"Well if you excuses us, we have some errands to do"
The oldest girl stated simply as she dragged the latter and walked their ways to the kitchen.
"U-Um what is it Jess?"
 
 
"Kyung-Soon what the were you thinking?!"
Jessica loosen up her hands away from Kyungie's arm looking pissed than ever as soon as they were in the kitchen. The latter said nothing, she just bowed her head down unable to explain what had happened. 
"I don't care if you date a
girl but why is it to be my sister?"
 
 
Because she's the one i fell in love with
 
 
"My mom is an open minded person, she will understand if i explain to her clearly but my dad? It's a no"
 
 
Then what should i do? Breaking up with her?
 
 
"I suggest you to keep silent about this for awhile, i'm afraid that if my dad knew he would made my sister go away from our company, go away from....you"
 
 
No, don't. Kyung-Soon thought as she finally looked back at the girl in front of her, she cleared first.
"We keep this as a secret Jess, don't worry"
She gave her a reassured smile yet her mind started to wandering around. Her head screamed you should give up but her heart said no you shouldn't.
"I hope you understand"
 
 
"I'm fine, it's Krystal who wanted me to came here at first actually-",
As she wasn't finished what was on her head a sound of the back door being opened caught them back into a reality.
"OH! Hey mom!"
Jessica greeted excitedly as she went towards the woman who bring a lot of groceries on her hands. Kyung-Soon turned around and bowed her head down, sweats dripping on her clenched fists but in the other hand Mrs.Jung greeted her sweetly, making her felt warm and welcomed.
This was the path they both choose, the tough one......but they knew it was gonna worth the wait.