I Miss You

I'm the Maknae

 

25th of October 2013
 
I was sitting at the backstage, looking at our seniors' performance on tv. Yep, this day we had our SMTown Concert on Tokyo, Japan. I choose to dyed my hair into silver-ish or a bit gray-ish I don't know how to described but i did it anyway since fans told me to. I was talking and bickering with all my members until someone came from behind and pinched my arm.
"OUCH!!"
I turned my head around and it was no one other than....Tiffany. I glared at her before she decided to sat down next to me
"What? Eh with those blue eyes and hair like this you really look like Jack Frost, Kyungie"
She said with english as she pat my head jokingly while i only rolled my eyes and replied with the same language as well.
"I should be the one who asked first, why are you here?"
 
 
"Where's your phone?"
I raised one of my eyebrows, looking confused.
 
 
"My phone died just now, why?"
She gave me a nodded a few times.
 
 
"Jess told me to pick up her call later and give it to you, that's it"
She took a sip on a drink she held while i looked more confused than ever, but I shrugged and continue to have a chit chat with my members. After awhile, Tiffany's phone ringed and she suddenly gave it to me
"Here, it's Jessi"
I took it in a hesitation before I picked her call
"H-Hello?"
 
 
"Tiff where's Kyung-Soon?"
She sounded like she was crying? I stood up from my seat, leaving my members while Tiffany followed me from behind.
"What's up Jess? It's me"
 
 
"W-Where are you? Could you please comeback to Korea as soon as possible?"
She choked on her throats, i tried to calmed her down.
"Hey what happened? Spit it out Jessica. Now."
I could hear her sobbing before she explained what those tears was about
"S-Soojung, my sister was admitted into hospital two hours ago....s-she had her anemia back, she still on her bad condition right now"
Hearing what Jessica's stated gave me a sudden punch right into my face. I blinked slowly and rubbed my forehead. Tiffany was rubbing my back as she could also hear what Jessica's said earlier since it was loud enough.
"I'm on my way, wait up okay?"
I hang up after i heard an okay from the brunette girl and gave Tiffany her phone back.
"You're going back now? Are you serious?"
She shouted, still following me from behind, i only nodded without turning myself around, I couldn't think straight, i just did what my heart wanted. I walked towards our backstage's room and told the members all of it and asked my manager for a permission. My members wanted to came with me but they need to stay for the goodbyes stage, so i made my way back to hotel, bring my things and went to the airport as fast as we could (i had my manager accompanied me) while Amber, Luna, Sulli and Vic would visited on the next day.
 
 

 
Few hours later, i finally arrived at Incheon. I looked at my watch it was 3am in the morning. I only wore a jacket jeans, black leggings and a mask as i went out from the airplane. It seemed some fans knew that i was the only member who came back tonight since i could see them waiting for me in front of the gate, flashing lights and a crowd of people, surrounded me. Photographers, cell phones. Everything was flashing making my head spinning yet i gave them my eyesmiles before i walked straight to the van in a rushed. 
 
 
It took thirty minutes to arrived and as soon as i saw the hospital i pulled up outside the entrance not caring about my manager said. All of i think about her. My girlfriend. I ran to the entrance and was panting heavily when i got to the desk in reception.
"Krystal Jung" i said my voice cracked.
 
 
"Can i ask what relation you are to Miss Jung?"
I put off my mask in a sudden and she gave me an O's face. She checked something on her computer before she actually looked up, telling me something i needed to know.
"She's in V.I.P room number 810"
I rushed to the elevator and pressed the button to the 8th floor. I took my phone inside my pocket and gave a ring to Jessica but
 
 
-the number is busy please try again later-
 
 
"!"
I cursed as soon as the operator stated but the ding to the elevator broke me out of my thoughts and indicated i had arrived on Krystal's floor, i went out and turned my head to the left, i saw Jessica sitting outside her head in her hands. I ran towards her immediately.
"Hey where is she?"
I crouched down and pulled Jessica's hands away, seeing the girls in tears but i held mine instead. I didn't wanted to looked week. But before Jessica opened up , a sound of the door was being opened next to us making me turned around....revealing two man in a white suit while the other was wearing a polo shirt. I gulped down my saliva and stood right away, followed by Jessica. Mr.Jung stared at me at the moment he saw me, he kept  his glares until he let out a long sighed.
"She's indside"
 
 
"H-Huh?"
I stuttered, raising my eyebrows while the older girl next to me looked at her dad and me back and forth. He cleared his throat first
"You're here for my daughter right? She's inside, take care of her until i'm back, i have something to do"
He stated simply as he walked towards the lift, leaving me and Jessica dumbfounded. After that i took a deep breath before i followed Jessica from behind as she held the knob, opening the door carefuly.....revealing a pale long black haired girl still on her deep slumber. I walked towards her bed and her hair faintly
"Aish Soojung....i told you don't work too hard for yourself, it isn't good for your health you know"
I held my tears, while Jessica dragged a seat for me to seat
"Um where's yours?"
 
 
"Nah I'll be going to the cafetaria for a bit, need anything?"
 
 
"Whatever will do"
I said before she excused herself and told me to had an eye for her sister and i sat down next to the pale girl. I kept on staring at her I don't even know what to do. I was caressing her cheeks tenderly before i leaned my head closer and gave the latter a peck on her forehead.
"Please wake up and i'll buy you a lot of beefs okay"
I said jokingly yet i got no responded. I smiled bitterly before i leaned my back on the seat, folded my arms.
".....i miss you Jung Soojung"
Still i got no responded from the girl who was sleeping in front of me, i chucked at myself, why am i being so pathetic right now? I kept staring at her until a few minutes later z's came straight into me and i went to a deep slumber in an instant.....while i held her left hand in mine, interlocking it as i put my head on her bed, missing her warm after a roller coaster that we've been through these days.