Annoying Brat

I'm the Maknae

 

"OH MY- IM LATE!!",

I scremead my lungs out as i woke
up from the bed and hurried myself into clothes i take a looked at my phone, oh my dont tell me i will get kick out because of this clumsy thing of mine.
 
 
"MOM! I'm going no need to make some breakfast", i yelled at my mom while i putted my sneakers on ready to leave.
"YES DEAR! Take care", she yelled back from the kitchen as i opened the door and left.
 
 
Finally i arrived at the company i currently work with, yes it was SMEntertainment i was talking about. well i was only a trainee though. I didn't forget to bowed to everyone i met through the lobby, hallways, and last but not least lift.
I took a deep breath before i actually opened the door carefuly, revealing five girls sitting down calmly yet i could feel awkwardness around them.
 
 
"Hello, sorry i'm late.", i greeted all of them with korean politely while i sat down between a short black haired girl somehow.....she looked dumbfounded?
And to my right, she was a tall slender girl with her long hair in a ponytail, she looked cold.
 
 
"Ah since we're all here, let's introduce ourselves.",
Stated the shorty girl who was sitting next to her, trying to broke the weird atmosphere around us, we only nodded in agreement.
 
 
"Well hello, i'm your leader Victoria. I'm from china so I'm not good in korean, but please take care of me.",
Said a long black haired girl in front of me, with those strong chinese accents, bowing. We clapped excitedly, oh so she's gonna be the leader.
 
 
"Hello i'm gonna be the visual of our group, Choi Jinri but you can call me Sulli. Please take care of me."
Stated the tallest girl between us all smiling, i couldn't help but smile either.
 
 
"Hello i'm gonna be the main vocalist of our group, Park Sunyoung but just call me Luna. Take care of me too okay!",
Introduced that girl earlier happily as soon as we clapped excitedly.
 
 
"H-Hi, i'm gonna be the rapper of our group, i'm from LA so y-yeah i'm not good in korean, Amber Liu. Nice to meet you all.",
 
 
"AHH you are?!",
I suddenly said to her with english, I just realized that the ponytail girl beside me was saying the same thing as me.
I cleared my throat first before I introduced myself.
 
 
"Hello i'm Kim Kyung-Soon. I'm also going to be the rapper of our group, i'm from ontario, canada. Please take care of me.",
They clapped at me excitedly as Amber made an O's mouth.
"Shut up!",
She slapped my left arm gladly while i laughed at her sudden reactions. I think we will be best buds already.
 
 
"Well i'm-"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"YAAH! Kim Kyung-Soon wake up!",
Yells a long black hair girl as soon as she throws some water to my face, making me jump out from the couch, looking panic.
 
 
 
"What the hell was that Jung Soojung?!",
Yep this annoying brat name is Jung Soojung, or Krystal. She's only one month older than me yet she acts so bossy around me. Well not only me, but Amber too. But different then Amber hyung who always treats her like a princess she is, i'm more like i-don't-give-a-damn about you ways.
 
 
 
"I'm going to dye my hair red for our comeback.",
 
 
"......so?",
 
 
"Take me to the mall.",
 
 
"Ask hyung."
 
 
 
I say uninterestedly and look away while i walk towards my room, changing these wet clothes into black plain t-shirt and jeans, she follows me from behind. After that, i comb my short hair with hands making it go upside down and messy before a pair of arms wraps around my waist in a sudden.
 
 
 
Thump thump.
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
".....please?",
 
 
 
 
"N-No.",
she gives me a short peck on my neck in a sudden, making me taken aback a bit before i finally yank her arms away, trying to let go.
 
 
"Stop it Soojung.",
I turn myself around, facing her.
 
 
 
"Why?",
Asks her innocently, earning nothing but a long sigh from me.
 
 
 
"Aish, stop asking questions i'll take you are you happy now?",
Now a smile drawing on her face as she gives me another peck on my cheek and run away towards her room, changing her clothes.
 
 
 
Thump thump.
 
 
 
Aish.
 
 
 
I let out another sigh as i flop myself onto bed.
 
 
 
 
 
".......annoying brat.",
I murmur in english while i close both of my eyes, rubbing my temple.