Lucky

New Beginning

 

Choi Jonghun’s POV:

                Ever felt like the world was against you? As if for some reason, it was stopping you from doing anything you’ve planned. Just when you thought it was going to be a normal day, it turned out extraordinary because of the series of unbelievable events that was happening. Today was that day for me.

                I originally planned to leave the office early since there was no work needed to be done and I promised Taera that I would come with her. But even before I got to to the office, I received a call from my dad telling me that an important client would be coming and that I had to be the one to talk to them. I planned to protest since there was someone else he can ask to do that but he insisted that I personally handle it. I was caught in traffic and barely got there on time so I had to rush in like I just fought over some monkeys on the way here. Much to my devastation the meeting took longer than expected. I was about to send Taera a message that I was going to be late when a staff accidentally poured coffee on my phone, not only that, when she noticed what she did, she panicked and my phone crashed on the floor, sending it to pieces.

                The client was also “offended” by the manner we were acting by what happened and I had to persuade him and apologize to him. It was a long discussion before I finally got to get him agreed that we should continue the meeting. If I didn’t, my dad will disown me for losing an important client. It basically took up my whole day and energy. After the drama was done, I rushed out and drove really fast, hoping she would still be there even though I’m an hour late already. Again, as if the world was challenging me, a store was caught on fire and it caused a terrible traffic making it entirely impossible for me.

                I looked for the nearest pay phone and called Hongki to ask for Taera’s number. I really regret not memorizing it and I took the presence of my cell phone for granted. After a few rings and a few thoughts, Hongki finally answered.

                “Give me Taera’s number, quick.” I told him almost in panic and he gave it to me as I scribbled around a pen and paper.

                “She called me almost an hour ago, looking for you.” He said and I knew that I really owe her big time.

                “She did? I’ll call her now then, bye.” I hung up on him as soon as he said that and quickly dialed her number. Her phone was ringing but she didn’t answer. I tried calling her for the second time and still no answer.

                Taera, why aren’t you answering? Where are you?

author: okay, i was sort of busy so i updated just now.. xD and this one is pretty short AWFULLY SHORTER THAN I EXPECTED but i'll probably update soon.. :) xD just want more cilff hangers and the like teehee~~ <3 jaejin's bday is near..what to do.. :| i wonder... oh yeah, im jaejin biased by the way.. if it's not obvious enough xD lolol

REPLIES TO MY SWEET DONGSAENGS! im asuming all of you are younger than me.. xD yes hahaha

@hongbutt- jonghun and his hars life in my fic.. xD im sorry..i just enjoy doing this to him >:D xD hahaha :))

@ChocoBun- hahaha lol make up your mind dear xD :))

@rachelxzoe- hahaha lol so i see.. yes sweet holiday <333 omg <33

@prisxy- now you know where jonghun was.. xD :)) hahaha as for hongki and minjung...~teehee <33 xD