chapter 2

untitled.

“aaaahhhhhh really tired~~~” mumble hayi while wipe her sweat.

Finish my cheers practice. Whoa I feel………………..healthy? oh anyway, after this gonna change my outfit then going to shopping center. Ah……what a wonderful life~~~~~

I changed my outfit. I wear grey sweater, skinny jeans, red converse, and I tie my hair to ponytail. My backpack a bit heavy, cause I bring my cheers uniform and some books.

 Summer almost over. The weather is windy now. Leaves change to red-orange-mustard color. I really enjoy my way to bus shelter. The wind rub my hair. I really loves the weather.

3 hours walking around shopping center. I got some clothes that I already crave since last month. Got 2 dresses, 1 sweater, and 2 midi mermaid skirts. Whoa I feel happy! I strolling around the shopping center after ate Ddeokbokki 2 cups hahaha really hungry.

Oh there’s a boy playing guitar in the edge of street. He’s busking, playing the guitar really good. Make me wanna sing along with him.

“excuse me, miss? You wanna sing? I will play the guitar for you?” ask the boy. “me? You ask me?” I ask back, confuse. “yes. I see you sing along when I play guitar. What song you wanna sing? I can play all variety songs.” The boy seems so confident.

“hahaha whatever song that I choose? Okay, how about Love from Keyshia Cole. You know it?”

“of course I know it! Get ready? 1, 2, 3…”

I used to think that I wasn't fine enough
And I used to think that I wasn't wild enough
But I won't waste my time tryin' to figure out
Why you playing games, whats this all about
And I can't believe,
Your hurting me
I met your girl, what a difference
What you see in her
You ain't seen in me
But i guess it was all just make-believe

Oh, Love
Never knew what I was missing
But I knew once we start kissin'
I found..... I found you......
Love

Never knew what I was missin'
But I knew once we start kissin'
I found..... I found you.....

Now you're gone, what am I gonna do
So empty
My heart, my soul can't go on
Go on without you....
My rainy days fade away when you,
Come around please tell me baby
Why you go so far away
Why you go...

Oh, Love

Never knew what I was missing
But I knew once we start kissin'
I found..... I found you......
Love
Never knew what I was missin'
But I knew once we start kissin'
I found..... I found you.....

Love......
Never knew what I was missing
But I knew once we start kissin'
I found..... I found you......
Love
Never knew what I was missin'
But I knew once we start kissin'
I found..... I found you.....


Who would have known.
I'd find you.

Now you're gone, what am I gonna do
So empty
My heart, my soul can't go on
Go on baby without you....
Rainy days fade away
When you come around
Say your here to stay
With me boy
I don't want you to leave me
I need you.........

Oh, Love                                                                                 
Never knew what I was missing
But I knew once we start kissin'
I found..... I found you......

Love
Never knew what I was missin'
But I knew once we start kissin'
I found..... I found you.....

Peoples start to claping their hands. their give us applause? for what? i ask myself, confuse.

 “whoa! Your voice fantastic! You’re a good singer indeed!” said the busking boy.

“nah~~~ I’m not a singer. Singing just my hobby…”

“but your voice is really good! Look at around you. Peoples stop just to wanna hear you sing. They really like your voice. And when you finished sing, they gave you a big applause. Think again, you will be a great singer…”

“and you will be great guitar palyer too. Hahaha stop impress me. I wont think about it more. Thank you by the way…”

“I’m the one who must thank you. I got a lot money. I just can give you this…”

“no, I don’t wanna accept that. It’s all for you. And here…..it’s for you. You deserve this…” and I’m giving some money for him.

“but, I…”

“no, but. You cant refuse. Okay? You deserve this. Follow your passion. Fighting! See you…” and I immediately walk away from the boy.

“THANK YOU MISS!” said the boy half screaming and i turn my head. I just reply it with a sincere smile and wave my hand to him then continue to walk again.

I feel strange with I feel right now. I feel…………………………..relieve after singing. Why? I usually sing, but I never feel like this before. I feel better. I don’t know, just feel better. This is my hobby. Don’t make it serious. Don’t take that boy’s words too serious, hayi. Maybe, after cheers practice, shopping, then I singing I don’t feel tired at all. I feel really happy.

Huh…….strange feeling. I keep walking and arrive in shelter bus.

It’s already 9.30 p.m. just arrive in front of my house. The lights still on. Maybe my parents still awake. Then I enter my house…

“jiwon-ah?”

“oh…..hayi-ya…”

“what are you doing here? It’s already 9.30 p.m. by the way…”

“waiting you back from school?”

“WHAT?!”

“hehehe…”

“HOW LONG YOU WAIT ME?”

“since…………………I forget. But maybe around 5.30 p.m., it’s you usual time when you arrived home, right?”

“omo………” my eyes widen.

“where have you been?”

“you wait for……….4 freaking hours,?!”

“yes?”

“jiwon…………..I……I…….”

“have you eat?”

i just nodding my head.

“glad you already eat…”and jiwon immediately hug me. And I realize………………………

I miss him so much. I hug him tightly.

“jiwon-ah…” I call him but I still hug him tightly.

“yes, baby?”

“have you eat?”

“yup. I have my diner………………………………………………….with your mum and dad…” I immediately release our hug.

“whoa. Really? You get along with my parents? Whoa…..” I still cant believe it. My ex-es never met my parents. And here come jiwon have diner with my parents. Seems like my parents, moreover my mum really like him.

“why? Cool right?”

“I still not believe it…….”

“you don’t believe me?”

“no, not like that. I mean…”

“you don’t like it?”

“no, not like that jiwon-ah…”

“hahahaha okay, okay. I understand you, baby.” And jiwon wink at me. ‘How not to love him?’

And I hug him again. I loves his perfume. And it’s really warm.’ Oh my God, this boy…I miss you’

We have a long talk. Quality time. It’s been a long time we have a quality chat. It’s already 12.15 a.m and jiwon wanna going home.

“so, you going shopping all alone cause you have bored class today?”

“yup…”

“It’s already new day right? It’s 12.15, yeah. Don’t worry, I’ll going to school today. You’ll never get bored at school today.

“ya! Why you so over confident, huh?”

“hahahaha I miss you, Lee Hayi!!!!!” and jiwon hug me again, really tight. “I pick you up this morning, okay? Don’t be late. Go to sleep immediately, okay? And after school we’ll going to our favorite café, okay? You have cheers practice or not?” I just shook my head. “good, then…” we release our hug.

“I’m going home, yes? I’ll pick you up this morning. Are your parents already sleep? Tell your parents if they not sleep yet that I going home.”

“aye-aye, bobby oppa!”

“eeeeyyyy. Baby, I love you. Bye~~~~”

“bye~~~~”

I lock the front door. And I’m going to my room. Take a bath in the middle of the night. I know it’s not health but I cant bear this sweating body. After I take a bath, I apply my night cream. Then I prepare for school, uniform, books. I clean up some stuff in my study desk.

Knock-knock…

“baby? You still awake?” my mum entering my room.

“oh……..hi, mum. Yeah, preparing for school. You still awake too?”

“I see light on from your room. So I check you…baby?”

“yes, mum?” I approach my mum, closer.

“I see, jiwon really love you…”

“pardon?”

“yes, jiwon really love you. The way he give attention for you, waiting you for 4 hours, & all he give it to you. It’s almost 2 years right? He’s kind, adorable…”

“mum? You like him? I mean like……like…….you know what I mean…….right?”

“how not to like him, baby? He’s really a good boy…”

“…” I just look down and hold my mum’s hand.

“hayi?” my mum pull my chin up slowly. “hayi, don’t ever waste people who love you. Love them back. I see jiwon really love you. I know he has a lot activities, but he’ll try his best to give you his time, even if really short time. But he really give you his time. Maybe just to text you…”

I just don’t know how to respond. I just look at my mum’s face really deep.

“okay, little lady, now go to sleep. Don’t be late. Good night. Love you,” said my mum and she kiss my forehead before leave my room. I kiss her back in her left cheek.

I feel soul-less. I feel like I get slap by mum’s words. I know, jiwon really a good boy. Really. But who can I blame when I feel bored with this relationship? I never serious when I have relationship, but when with jiwon…………………if I never serious why we stay together almost 2 years. Sometimes I I feel plain with him, but he always know how to make it more fun with his bad jokes, all of his story. I don’t know how it feel without him?

Bored. But when he hug me………………….i don’t wanna lose him. I wanna keep him always around me. But, I feel bored. Is it me, the one who really cruel? If I never really serious with our relationship? I’m so sorry, jiwon… it’s me, the one who deserve you to blame. I know, I’m wrong. I’m your mistake in your life. But I still cant figure it out, what exactly I feel right now…

 

***

 

is it a long update? i hope you like it, guys ;) wait for another chapter, yes? thank you! bad grammar, im so sorry :( and feel free to comment ^^

if you Indonesian or you can understand Bahasa and a YG stan, maybe you can visit my fanfiction blog http://hellofanfiction.blogspot.com thank you so much ^^