chapter 8

untitled.

first of all, i wanna say sorry to you guys, cause i cant publish the next chapter yesterday. around my house started flooding yesterday, so i must stay at my sissy's house. so, i can publish the next chapter now. i will publish the other chapter tomorrow. once again, i'm so sorry :(

 

---

 

Today chanhyuk can't join us. He said that he has a family event.

"Kim hanbin?" I call him as he look at me while playing his guitar.

"Yeah, hayi? Why?"

"Mmmmm........can we go out? Somewhere?"

"Somewhere? Like?"

"I don't know..........do you have a recommendation place to visit?"

He just in silence while he playing his guitar. Looking to the left and to the right.

"Follow me!" As we tidy up our stuff and I follow him.

We take a bus. I don't know where to go. Just hanbin boy who know it.

Hanbin boy told me that it takes around 2 hours until we arrive to the place we to go. I really curious about this place. I won't ask, I want this place surprise me itself.

After 2 hours we arrived in a bus shelter. "Close your eyes..." Hanbin boy ask me, I just follow him. He grab my wrist and I follow his direction. We walk slowly.

After 10 minutes walk, we stop. "Open your eyes, now..." I open my eyes. OK, I'm shock! Now we're in front of the amusement park gate!

"You like it?"

"More than like it! I loves it! Thank you, hanbin boy!"

***

Hanbin's POV

"Kim hanbin?" She call me as i look at her while playing my guitar.

"Yeah, hayi? Why?"

"Mmmmm........can we go out? Somewhere?"

"Somewhere? Like?"

"I don't know..........do you have a recommendation place to visit?"

I just in silence while playing my guitar. Looking to the left and to the right. I think for a moment what place is recommended to visit.

"Follow me!" As we tidy up our stuff and she follow me.

We take a bus. I hope she like it. I hope I can make her smile again at least just today. But, I wanna be the one who make her smile again today.

I told her that it takes around 2 hours until we arrive to the place we to go. I think she really curious about this place. I hope she like it.

After 2 hours we arrived in a bus shelter. "Close your eyes..." I ask her, she just follow me. I grab her wrist and she follow my direction. We walk slowly.

After 10 minutes walk, we stop. "Open your eyes, now..." She open her eyes. I can see, her eyes widen.

"You like it?" I ask her.

"More than like it! I loves it! Thank you, hanbin boy!" I just smile to her.

'Glad you like it, hayi. Glad to see your smile again. Please stay like this forever...'

***

Hayi's POV

We enjoy every second we spend at the amusement park. Laughing a lot. It's super fun! I hope chanhyuk could join us. We even send our video every game we tried and send it to chanhyuk. Chanhyuk boy feel so sorry can't join us and envy us.

Chanhyuk promise us to come to amusement park together, someday. And he will buy us the ticket and buy us foods. I wait that day to come. It must be fun!

Now, we take a rest under the tree and enjoying our snacks. Hanbin playing his favorite guitar again. He playing 2ne1's it hurts. And I automatically sing it.

Without any serious purpose, peoples think that we are busking right now. Peoples surrounding us, their head move to the left and to the right as they really enjoying our 'busking'. And after the song end, peoples clapping their hand, and even give us some money.

Hanbin playing 2ne1's if I were you, and this is my favorite song. I sing this song with joyful. How this hanbin boy know my favorite song? Peoples start to move their head to the left and to the right again. I can see they're really like this song.

We spent our time busking a lot than playing in amusement park. This hanbin boy really know how to make my mood back to the good mood. Thank you so much, hanbin-ah...

***

It's already 6 p.m. and now we're on the way back home. I'm smiling all the way. I can't even stop to smiling. A really big thanks to Kim hanbin boy to make me in a good mood again. I don't want this to end. I feel like the happiest girl in the world today.

I glance to hanbin boy. He look at me, and i smile to him. Thank you, hanbin-ah...

***

Hanbin's POV

I'm glad to see hayi smiling the whole day. And I successfully make her smile again. She even sang happily. Keep that smile forever, hayi-ya. And I will try to make you happy as I can.

It's already 6 p.m. and now we're on the way back home. I glance to hayi who sit next to me. She's look at me and smiling to me. I smile back to her. I can feel happy inside me today.  Thank you, hayi-ya. I feel bless cause I can see your smile today.

I text my mum, to inform that i come home late. Suddenly i feel warm in my shoulder...

Hayi fall asleep. She is leaning to my shoulder. It must be a tiring day for her. Seems like she cant stop  to smiling. Even when she sleep now, she still smiling. She's really beautiful.

If I can hug you, if I can always to be with you, if I can always make you happy and smile, if I can always protect you, If I can lend my shoulder for you to cry on when something bothering you...

If I can be your favorite...

It's just...I take a really deep breath. I know I can't..............

Cause you are already have jiwon........

 

---

whoa! hanbin and hayi spent their time together.

hanbin youre too obvious. calm down okay hahahaha

and eeeeyyyyy hanbin, you can make hayi smile again.

how about bobby?

what will happen to hayi-bobby's relationship?

what will happen next?

please wait for another update yeeeeesssss???? ^^

thank you<3

---

HELLO! thank you for all who read my fanfic and subscribe it! thank you so much!<3

is it a long update? i hope you like it, guys ;) so, wait for another chapter, yes? thank you! bad grammar, im so sorry :( and feel free to comment ^^

if you Indonesian or you can understand Bahasa and a YG stan, maybe you can visit my fanfiction blog http://hellofanfiction.blogspot.com thank you so much ^^

 

HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!!