chapter 15

untitled.

Hanbin’s POV

When I recall my memories what was happen earlier.

Jenny and Jinny confront Hayi in front of the other friends.

Hayi just in silent.

Jenny pointed her finger to Hayi’s face.

Jenny wanted to slap Hayi’s face.

But…

Jiwon hold Jenny’s hand before she could slap Hayi’s face.

Jiwon saved her.

And…

I’m hurt.

I just take a deep breath. I can feel a fresh air here, in the school’s park. I cant find Chanhyuk, so  I stay here to bring back my mood. I sit on bench in the park.  I can see a few students help to build the big stage, that 2 days more will be my first stage. I can see a few students help to decorate school with colorful paper. I can see a few students cleaning the park.

I close my eyes. Suddenly I feel sleepy. I never know that this park has a good ambience. Sit on the bench under the tree. I open my eyes, cause I can feel something strange. I turn my head to the right…

“hayi-ya?! What are you doing here?!”

“bro, why you so shock, huh? Youre just too much. I’m human, anyway…”. Shock cause suddenly she came from nowhere and sit next to me. She didn’t even looking at me.

Ís she feel sad? Is she feel mad? Is she like a time bomb? That can explode in anytime soon? I cant read her mind. I cant predict anything. She’s just expressionless. Her face not showing an expression.

“hayi-ya? You okay?”

“wait..wait…wait…what do you mean?”. Hayi look straight to me. I can see that she curious.

“don’t ever pretend that youre okay, youre fine in front of me. Just tell me. I know everything---“

“whoa! I got goosebumps! Why you so creepy, hanbin boy? Are you okay?”

“ya! Eeeeyyy……….i’m okay. I’m human, anyway. Are you okay? Just tell me, you can cry in front of me. I know something happened earlier---“

“nothing.”

“don’t lie…”

“no, I’m not.”

“I don’t believe you…”

“ya! Aish this boy!”

I stop there. I want hayi to think, is she really okay? She’s good on pretending. But pretending it’s not good for health.

“it was just like that…nothing important tho. Just a little girl scream for ice cream…”

“hayi-ya…”

“I’m not pretending, hanbin boy. I never think about stuff like this seriously, cause it’s not important for me. And what Jenny and Jinny said it's true. I’m not pretty, im not famous, and everyone won’t become my friend. It’s true, she said the truth. Why should I sad or else?”

“hayi-ya…”

“don’t worry, I cant handle myself, I cant protect myself…” hayi tap my shoulder and smile to me, then she looking at the opposite direction right away.

“about our performance 2 days to go…..” she looking at me in confusion. “are you ready?”

“ya!  Don’t ever think, cause this unimportant stuff I cancel our performance! It won’t happen, you know.  No way. Ya! I already practice with you and chanyuk, and cancel it? Without the exact reason? Are you kidding me?”

“just talk to me, if you tired…”

“ya! What happen to you?”

“nothing…”. I shook my head. ‘I just worry about you…’.

“lie…”

“no, I’m not.”

“btw, after cheers, we will practice as usual, okay? i’m off now. See you!” hayi running away. I bet she will going to practice her cheers again. Such a hardworking girl. ‘fighting!’.

I still cant find chanhyuk. I take my phone from my pocket, and dial chanhyuk’s phone number.

“ya! Where are you?”

“at the practice place…’

“tch. I’m looking for you since forever!”

“why?”

“nothing. I’m going now. Don’t run away again, wait for me!”

After end up our conversation, I put my phone on my pocket back. I run to the practice roo. So, chanhyuk wont run away again. aish, chanhyuk why you really like to run away?

 

---

what will happen next?

please wait for another update yeeeeesssss???? ^^

thank you<3

---

HELLO! thank you for all who read my fanfic and subscribe it! thank you so much!<3

is it a long update? i hope you like it, guys ;) so, wait for another chapter, yes? thank you! bad grammar, im so sorry :( and feel free to comment ^^

if you Indonesian or you can understand Bahasa and a YG stan, maybe you can visit my fanfiction blog http://hellofanfiction.blogspot.com thank you so much ^^