chapter 17

untitled.

I can't slept last night. I really anticipate about today. The day has come. The wait is over. Every sweat deserve to be appreciate. Today is the festival day.

I went to the school earlier from anybody. I walked from home to school. To feel the cold breeze in seoul, maybe for the last time.

I brought many stuff today. For my cheers and my project. I feel like I wanna escape from home.

Before I went, I ask my mother to pray for me today. Hope that everything goes well. Thank you for always there for me, mum.

After arrived at school, I changed my outfit to cheers uniform. And I exercise myself before I practice cheers. I get hype. I can't wait to show the other that I can do many things. I'm not useless and I deserve to be appreciated.

***

30 minutes before cheers be an opening act for the festival. I turn my head to the left and right, looking for chanyuk boy and hanbin boy. The boys promise me watch my cheers performance. I wish my mum and dad here, and I really want make the proud.

5 minutes before cheers, I can't feel my heart beat faster more faster than a race car in the competition. I still can't fund chanhyuk boy and hanbin boy. I don't expect high they will watch me. The boys are kinda a sleepyhead. Maybe they still on their own bed and still on their dream. Tch.

1 minutes to go. I place my position, and ready to perform. I take a deep breath. The music start, I'm ready!

When I face the crowd, I see someone wave hand to me.

It's Jiwon...

I can see him smiling to me. A really big smile. And I smile to him. 'Thank you, jiwon...'

I don't even expect him to see me, but he do. Trying to be on the front row to cheering me, smiling to me, scream for me, waving his hand to me, and I can really see he's proud of me. I can see his happy tears, and he wipe it. 'Jiwon-ah, thank you so much!'

Like i got a boost energy when I saw Jiwon. I'm on fire. No one can't stop me. I'll give my best last cheers performance to my boyfie, chanyuk boy & hanbin boy, and other friends. Thank you for coming.

A few minutes until I finish this cheers. I hear someone yelling my name really loud. 2 boys, that I really knows their voices. My favorite friends. Chanhyuk boy and hanbin boy. They're here! They are waving their hand to me. I can see them from a far. Thank you guys. You try to woke up early to see me and cheering me. Thank you so much.

This last cheers performance for all peoples here. Who already anticipated to see cheers team. Thank you so much.

Me and my cheers-mate bow, as we finish our performance. And I can hear they all gives us applauses, and scream 'we want more'. Thank you so much, I feel bless today.

***

"Babyyyyyy!!!!!" Jiwon run and hug me. Really tight. "I'm proud of you!!!!" He kiss my forehead. In front of my cheers-mate.

"Ya! Jiwon! Don't do this in front of the others!" I slap Jiwon's arm.

"Why not? I'm a proud boyfriend. My girl did really a good performance." He smiling to me, showing his big front teeth.

"Thank you, Jiwon. You always there to cheer me up, to give me more power for everything I do. It means a lot to me." I smile to him, a sincere smile. I'm not regret to have him on my life. I'm grateful enough. I won't ask for more. I realize that, he's everything to me. He's my source of happiness beside of my family. I know, I love him. The boring feel that I felt it's just a feeling for a while. I just realize that from the beginning he success make me love him. I just.......I never now what my heart really feel about him. But today, I fall for him. He really means a lot to me.

in my last time here, in korea. just realize that i grateful to have him around me, loving me eventho i dont even care about him this few months. i really wanna spend my last time with him. to apologise about my feeling lately to him. to see, if our relationship can survive eventho i'm not in korea again. i analyze his face, a big smile on his face when he see me. and what i can do just smiling back to him.

"Ya...what happen to you? Why u talk such a words like that? Of course I will do it for you. Anytime, baby." He rub my hair, and smile to me. He always smile to me. He really know how to calm me with his smile. A thing that I always love from him. I hug him really tight, and he hug me back.

***

"Baby, can you watch my basket team? I really need your support, for being my own cheerleader..."he pout and act sad. Why this Kim Jiwon act like this?

"Yeah, I will..." He hug me. I hug him back. "Thank you! Every shoot i make, it's all for you..."

I just laugh when I heard that. "Ya! You really cheessy. Go away!" We laugh together.

I accompany him until 10 minutes before the match begin. He hug me, and ask me to pray to win this game. I hold his hand, and rub it slowly. I smile to him, "fighting, baby!".

Baby? Like, I ever called him baby before? It's a bit strange for me to call him baby. Usually call him by his name, Jiwon. Not bobby nor baby. What happen to me? Feels like I'm falling in love to him for the first time.

He just smiling at me and whisper to my ear, "thank you so much, baby". And he hug me for the last time before the game start.

I watch his match from the side, a few meters from the exit door.

---

Hanbin's POV

Haish! I woke up late! I should woke up at 6.00 but I end up woke up at 6.30 and I already promise to hayi that me and chanhyuk will see her cheers performance.

! I should take a quick shower. After 5 minutes I already go to school. I dial chanhyuk's, to ask him where he is right now.

And chanhyuk didn't answer my phone. Oh god! Chanhyuk are you still sleeping? Where the heck are you Lee chanhyuk?!

I running on my way to school, afraid that I can't see hayi's cheers. I'm waiting for chanhyuk in front of the school gate.

After waiting about 20 minutes, I can see chanhyuk run approach me. I can see he can't breathe properly and tired.

"We already late! Why you here?! Come on let's go!". Unbelievable this boy, 20 minutes standing in front of the school gate just waiting for him and he yell at me? Unbelievable.

"Ya! I'm waiting for you for freaking 20 minutes in front of the gate, and now you yell at me?!"

"Ya, Kim hanbin. We dont have much time for discuss about this right now. Look, cheers going to start their performance!".

We both run, side by side. Run to see hayi. Unfortunately, we're not in the front row to support hayi. We try to wave our hand to her, hope that she will notice us.

But, I can see her #1 fan already support her in the front row. He scream hayi's name, he wave his hand, and it's Bobby.

But, I won't surrender. I start to scream her name too, so hayi will notice me. And chanhyuk start to scream her name too.

Hayi notice us! Hayi give her smile to us. I'm sorry, I'm late hayi-ah. I'm so sorry. Hayi, I promise myself, that I always support you. No matter what happen. Wherever you go, I will support you. Even I give my time for you to support. Even from the beginning. From a few years ago. I already keep my eyes on you.

She and her cheers-mate bow, as they finish their performance. Me and chanhyuk give hayi a really loud applause. I really proud of you, hayi-ah. You did really good. You really deserve being appreciated like this. Your hard work paid off for freaking full 3 months.

***

Me and chanhyuk run to meet hayi after her cheers. But, it's to late. Bobby is already there. I can see him really happy.

"Babyyyyyy!!!!!" Bobby run and hug hayi. Really tight. "I'm proud of you!!!!" He kiss hayi's forehead. In front of hayi's cheers-mate.

Why I see this stuff? Right in front of me. It's.........

Hurts.

"Ya! Jiwon! Don't do this in front of the others!" Hayi slap Jiwon's arm.

'Hayi-ah........you're so happy with him........when I will be the one and only reason you to smile like that? I really wanna make you happy more than Bobby......'

"Why not? I'm a proud boyfriend. My girl did really a good performance." He smiling to hayi, showing his big front teeth.

'Hayi-ah...........not just Bobby who really proud of you. Me too. Can you just turn your head to see me?'

"Ya...what happen to you? Why u talk such a words like that? Of course I will do it for you. Anytime, baby." He rub hayi's hair, and smile to her. The way hayi looking Bobby like that, so lovely. When will hayi seeing me that way? Hayi hug him really tight, and he hug hayi back.

And I'm here, can't feel anything.

***

Still can't meet hayi. Looking around here and there. Me and chanhyuk entering the basket hall. I think we will find hayi there, cause she definitely support Bobby.

"Baby, can you watch my basket team? I really need your support, for being my own cheerleader..." I just entering the hall, but I already meet hayi with Bobby. Seeing Bobby flirt hayi that way. Jealous.

"Yeah, I will..." He hug hayu. Hayi hug him back. "Thank you! Every shoot i make, it's all for you..."

Why jiwon so cheessy? 'Tch...'.

Hayi just laugh when Bobby said that. "Ya! You really cheessy. Go away!" They both laugh together.

I stay near them, so I can hear every single words they talk. He hug hayi, and ask hayi to pray for bobby to win this game. Hayi hold his hand, and rub it slowly. Hayi smile to him, "fighting, baby!".

Baby? Baby? Baby? Why I still forget that you still have Bobby?

He just smiling at hayi and whisper to her ear. I dont know, what they both talk about. And he hug hayi for the last time before the game start.

I watch Bobby's match from the side, a few meters from the exit door. Not too near hayi, but me and chanhyuk stay around her. Without her knowing.

 

---

what will happen next?

please wait for another update yeeeeesssss???? ^^

thank you<3

---

FOR CELEBRATING YG'S NEWEST "WHO'S NEXT" TEASER. LIKE FINALLY YG BACK WITH ACTIVITIES. 3 MONTHS WITHOUT YG'S NEW MUSIC? SO BORING. I HOPE THIS IS A LOOOONG LONG UPDATE. THANK YOU!

---

HELLO! thank you for all who read my fanfic and subscribe it! thank you so much!<3

is it a long update? i hope you like it, guys ;) so, wait for another chapter, yes? thank you! bad grammar, im so sorry :( and feel free to comment ^^

if you Indonesian or you can understand Bahasa and a YG stan, maybe you can visit my fanfiction blog http://hellofanfiction.blogspot.com thank you so much ^^