chapter 12

untitled.

HELLO AGAIN! it's been a long time. i'm so happy to post and i get a lot of energies to continue writing again. cause last saturday i went to Taeyang Rise World Tour Concert!!!!! kyaaaaaaaaaaa. i'm so happy cause taeyang is one of my ultimate bias!!!! i'm sooooo happy to see him right in front my eyes. he's sooooo handsome!!!!!!!

okay, back to the story. i know, it's just a short story. but i hope you like it!

 

---

 

Hanbin POV

Why these day soooo booooriiiiing? And today chanhyuk doesnt come to school. Tsk.  What happen to him? Lately he didnt go to school often, and dont evem know his reason.

Mathematic.

Boring. Dizzy. Difficult subject. Sleepy.  Can i just dissapear right now? I cant.

Fortunately, mathematic class just left 5 minutes again. Thanks God. This is so boring. After this our class get 5 minutes for break and after that another mathematic class. I get 4 hours mathematic class today. My brain can explode in anytime.

I think, i will sleep for the rest mathematic class. I cant stand any longer.

The bell ringing. I start to find a comfy spot to sleep...

“ssstttt. Hanbin boy!” i hear a whispering call my name. I turn my body, and turn my head to the left and right.

“ssstttt hanbin boy! Over here!” i turn my head to the source of the voice.

oh! Hayi!’ i approach her. She’s outside my class, in the garden. I open the window to see her.

“what are you doing there hayi-ya?”

“sssstttt!!! i know you’re bored right know, and i know you wanna find a comfy spot to sleep---“

“ya! You sasaeng?!”

“noooooo!!!” she’s whispering but angry at the same time. ‘cute’. “ just like me in the previous class. Hanbin boy meet in the gate, right now! Dont forget to bring your bag!”

“ya! What are you doing, huh?”

“see you!” hayi just running to the gate.

“ya! Ya! Ya! Aish really this girl...” i just rub my hair. ‘what should i do?’

Argh!

I grab my bag and walk out slowly, dont let anyone notice me that i walk out from class. I run to the gate, but i cant find hayi there. Where the girl go? Are hayi just playing with me?

“ya! Hanbin boy! Over here!” i approach hayi, she’s hiding behind the tree next to the gate.

“ya, lee hayi! What are you doing, huh?”

“i’m bored, so i’m out from the class...”

“ya! You wanna absent in the next class?”

“i know, youre bored too.........right?”

“tsk...” i rub my hair. ‘aish this girl...’. i observe the situation, afraid if someone will notice us.

“i want ice cream. Let’s go!” hayi just walk away. I grab her wrist.

“ya! Where are you going?”

“sssstttt!!!! low your voice, hanbin-ssi...i said, i want ice cream. Let’s go!” hayi grab my wrist and we run together.

I still can’t believe that hayi grab my wrist, we run together. I still cant believe it. Unbelievable. It’s just like a high school romantic story in the movie. Tsk. So cheessy. But i loves it. We run away together. Can we just like this? Forever?

***

Hayi’s POV

We arrived at my favorite cafe i used to drown myself there. I order mocca-hazelnut ice cream and hanbin boy order cookies and cream ice cream. I pay it, cause i already kidnap hanbin boy from his class.

We sit in the corner of the cafe, afraid if someone wiill notice us absent from the class. I enjoy eat my ice cream, but hanbin looks so sleepy.

“eat your ice cream first, then i please you to sleep here...” i eat my ice cream slowly.

“you really craving for ice cream, huh?” i just nodding my head.

“why you kidnap me?”

“cause youre my one and only friend, cause i know chanhyuk doesnt go to school today...........so yeah i ask you to accompany me”

“i accept your reason. I eat my ice cream now...”

“good boy...” i eat my ice cream with smile on my face.

Hanbin looks really loves cookies and cream ice cream. I should buy him a lot of cookies and cream ice cream next time. Hanbin finish eat his ice cream, so do i. I’m so happy.

“you look so happy, hayi-ya...”

“yes, i am...”

“thank you for bought me the ice cream...”

“all my pleasure, hanbin-ssi...”

“so, what should we do next?”

“i dont know...”

“you bring your sweater or change clothes?” i just nodding my head.

“let’s go!”

“where are we going to?”

“just strolling around here? Sometimes you need to know a lot stuff around you...”

I dont get it about what hanbin said earlier, but i just nodding my head and following him.

He wearing his black jacket and i wear my maroon sweater. And we walk out from the cafe.

We strolling around. We even dont have a direction, we just walk to nowhere.

 

---

what will happen next?

please wait for another update yeeeeesssss???? ^^

thank you<3

---

HELLO! thank you for all who read my fanfic and subscribe it! thank you so much!<3

is it a long update? i hope you like it, guys ;) so, wait for another chapter, yes? thank you! bad grammar, im so sorry :( and feel free to comment ^^

if you Indonesian or you can understand Bahasa and a YG stan, maybe you can visit my fanfiction blog http://hellofanfiction.blogspot.com thank you so much ^^