chapter 6

untitled.

TO CELEBRATE OUR BOBBY'S BIRTHDAY, I UPDATE THIS FANFIC. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JIWON!

---

 

Yesterday was sooooo fun! I can't wait to meet chanhyuk boy and hanbin boy at school today!

I wish they're live near my house so we can go to school together. Talking, singing, laughing together. Why I met them now?

Just sit on my chair, and waiting for the teacher come in and start the class. I have a big smile on my faCe today. I hope it will last for a long time.

I promise to myself not gonna think about the London thingy more and more. I just wanna spend my last term here with my classmate, cheers, chanhyuk boy & hanbin boy oh...................and jiwon.

At least I have a good memories here. And I can live my life in London with happiness too.

The first break, me, chanhyuk boy and hanbin boy gonna meet up at music class. I don't know what will we do there but yeah just killing the time with them and releasing all the stress of study.

So now, chanhyuk boy and hanbin boy make a song together. I see their process to make a good song. They're make the song with a fun way. It looks make a song not really difficult, but not so easy. Just let your heart to feel it and then voila you make a good song, chanhyuk boy said that.

I wanna learn to make a song. I hope I can make a good song like them. I really wanna make my own song style. With R&B-ish yet jazzy a bit touch of hiphop.

I really curious, what thill this 2 boys gonna do in the future with such a big talent like this?

***

"Lee hayi!" I turn my head and chanhyuk boy half running towards me and hanbin boy just walking calmly behind chanhyuk boy.

"What's up chanhyuk boy?"

"You have cheers practice right? Today?" I just nodding my head in confuse. "This is for you, from me and hanbin" chanhyuk boy give a bottle of mineral water with a tiny note stick with the bottle.

"Don't get too tired." I turn my head, and hanbin boy join me and chanhyuk boy. I just nodding my head.

"Thank you so much guys! I gotta go! Bye!" I half running and wave my hand to them and they're waving their hand too.

After arrived in cheers practice room, I change my outfit in to cheers uniform. I read the tiny note that stick with the mineral water. "Lee hayi! Fighting! Keep your energy, and don't waste it much cause you still have another practice. And in every week you busy to prepare for festival. Take care yourself. Don't get too tired! Chanhyuk & hanbin"

Whoa they're too sweet. 'Lee hayi! Fighting!'

***

yesterday was so tiring. cheers practice made me sweat a lot. today is another new day, and i'm going to school again and after that i will have my cheers practice again. i already ate my breakfast, so i'm going to school now.

"Mum! I'm going to school okaaayyyy" and I open my front door and half running to the gate.

"Good morning, baby!"

"Jiwon?" Why am i so surprise with his present? He's my boyfie........."what are you doing here?" I close the gate.

"Picking you up? Going to school together? Like usual. Don't you miss me? Come here come here. Give me a hug" jiwon hug me, tight. I just confuse, like 'what happen?'

"I miss you, baby. I miss you, lee hayi!" He still hug me and kiss my head.

"Hhhmmm jiwon? We will late arrive at school if we still stay here..........."

"Ah i'm so sorry, baby. I just miss you so much! Okay, let's go!"

We're just in silence. I don't know what to do. Puzzled. Like, he popped up from nowhere and hugged me so tight without even text me a few days ago. And when he hugged me, I don't feel I wanna hug him back. I just don't know.........and when he popped up in front of my house gate, i feel like wanna 'what the heck are you doing here?' Like he's not my boyfie just a boy who love to spying on me.

I'm so sorry, jiwon. I'm the one who really so mean here. You're not deserve me, you deserve a really good girl. Not a girl like me who really like to hurt you more and more.

I don't know, what my feeling to him. No feeling for him again? Am I still love him? Or..............I never love him? Or i just pretend to love him cause I really love his present when he around me?

We enter school gate and park jiwon's car.

"Baby? What's on your mind?"

"Ah nothing, jiwon-ah.............just thinking about many task.........." I just smiling to him. Fake smile.

"Baby, I'm so so sooooo sorry I don't call you nor text you a few days ago. I was busy with a lot things. And I know you'll be fine. I'm so sorry, baby"

"No need to apologize, jiwon. I'm fine. Don't mind me, you have a lot things to do right? I understand." Fake smile for jiwon more and more.

"Thank you so much, baby! You're the best..." Oh my God. I literally got slap on my face when jiwon said 'you're the best'. Jiwon-ah I'm not the best girl for you.............

"and you participate for the festival? Cheers?" I just nodding my head.

"And you?"

"School ask me to rap in the closing ceremony. And I have many basket tournament for this 5 months. I wish I have a time, I really wanna spend my little time with you. I will be busy then..........." I can see jiwon's sad expression. I just dont feel anything. I really bad.

"It's fine, jiwon. Just try your best for everything you do. don't mind me, okay? I'm fine..." I touch his face and smiling. For now, i dont know it's a sincere smile or not.

"Try your best too, baby! Fighting for us! If I have a time, I'll visit you, okay?"

"Just don't force it, jiwon..."

"I'll try to have a time to spend with you..."

"Okay if you want so. Anyway, we will late if we have a long talk now. I'm going first, okay?"

"Okay. Fighting, lee hayi!"

"you too! Bye!"

***

Hanbin's POV

woke up late. Only sleep for 3 hours. Why teacher give me a bunch of task? Like, why?

Does chanhyuk already finish his task? I really wanna finish those task as fast as a jet plane. I really wanna concentrate with our music project. We just have a short time for practice. lee hayi have cheers practice on the other hand me and chanhyuk have a lot of task.

Yes! The school gate still open. I think I already late. Oh wait, it's that hayi? Why she half running? Oh I must greet her.

"Lee hayi!"

I stop walking.

"Lee hayi! Baby! You forget your book!"

Oh. That's jiwon. Hayi's boyfriend. He running to catch up hayi. Hayi stop and jiwon give her book. Jiwon pat hayi's head.

Ok, I wont greet her then. I sigh.........

They're really have a long long long relationship.

Then, hayi never see me...

 

 

---

hayi, chanhyuk and hanbin really close now.

how about bobby?

what will happen to hayi-bobby's relationship?

eeeeyyyyy hanbin, you okay?

what will happen next?

please wait for another update yeeeeesssss???? ^^

thank you<3

---

HELLO! thank you for all who read my fanfic and subscribe it! thank you so much!<3

is it a long update? i hope you like it, guys ;) wait for another chapter, yes? thank you! bad grammar, im so sorry :( and feel free to comment ^^

if you Indonesian or you can understand Bahasa and a YG stan, maybe you can visit my fanfiction blog http://hellofanfiction.blogspot.com thank you so much ^^