chapter 16

untitled.

Hayi’s POV.

7 p.m. and I just arrived at home after practice with Chanhyuk and Hanbin boy. Usually after arrived at home I immediately take a shower, prepare for school and after that I sleep and  just skip diner. So, my mum never make a lot of food for our diner, cause i don’t eat and dad not at home. Sometimes I feel sad that I don’t have much time lately for family, for mum. I know, she feel lonely recently. I’m so sorry, mum…I don’t have much time for you. But, this is what I want to do before we are going to London 5 days ago, then all of my time for my family, and focus to my new life there. Education and passion.

It was really quiet different situation when I practice with the boys this afternoon. I saw they were all worry of me. Why they think about it so seriously, but I’m not. It’s all true. Chanhyuk and Hanbin boy think that our project cancel that day. Never. I wanna show to the other that think I cant do anything. This is my turn to show what can I do. My secret side that no one ever see that before. I prepare and practice this, for a long time. Just see it…

Knock-knock-knock

“yes, mum?” my mum open my door and immediately walk to my bed and sit next to me.

“hayi-ya? Still awake? Your things all already pack, and half already arrived at our new house in London. There’s another things that not pack yet?”

“I think, finish…” I can see my mum pick my photo next to my bed. Inside the photo was me and Jiwon together. When we spent our time together in our first date. I can see my face really happy, smiling like an idiot, and Jiwon too.

“mmm, hayi-ya…what about him?” she pointing Jiwon in the photo. “how about your relationship with Jiwon next?” I really shock when my mum asked that. I just shook my head. “Jiwon already know?”. Again, I just shook my head. “jiwon doesn’t know? What will happen when he know about this, hayi-ya?” again and again I just shook my head. “hayi-ya…”. My mum touch my shoulder warmly.

I can see her worry face. She rub myhair slowly and touch my cheek.  “I don’t know, mum…”. Shook my hair, and grab my mum’s wrist and holde her hand. I see her face and smile. But, I can pretending in front of my mum. I don’t know my relationship in the future. “you guys, fighting?”.

I shook my head, and I can see mum’s eyes confusion and curious. “we both okay, mum. Don’t worry…”. I know my mum really like Jiwon. My mum really care about Jiwon. My mum doesn’t know about my feeling recently for Jiwon.  I think it’s better when  my mum doesn’t know it.

“I love you, hayi-ya…whatever you take you have my back , I always support you. I always pray for you a good one. Okay, just go to sleep. I’ll sleep too. Good night…” she’s smiling to me. My favorite smile. So warm. She walking out slowly from my room. But, I run to her, and hug her back. “thank you for everything, mum. Thank you for always understanding me since forever. I’m sorry I have no time for you recently. Maybe you feel lonely, cause dad not at home too. But, I promise to myself and to you…”. Slowly my tears falling down. My mum, release our hug and wipe my tears. I grab her wrist. “I promise, all of my time it’s for you and dad after we start our new life in London. I promise, mum…”.

My mum hug me and rub my back slowly. I hug her tightly. Just realize that what I need all this time is hugging my mum. I feel save from outside, the cruel world. She’s my home, and never change. I don’t know what will happen without you, mum…

We release our hug. “aigoo, my little princess already a lady…”. She’s smiling to me. Never stop smiling for me, mum. It’s what I need in my life. “mum, I love you!”.  I hug her again, tightly.

“everyone knows, and God knows that I love you too, hayi-ya…”. Again, we release our hug and she touch my cheek. “go to sleep, or you will late to cheers tomorrow. I wont waking you up. Wake up by yourself. I will cook a delicious food for you, okay? good night!”. She kiss my forehead and I kiss her palm.

***

I already rehearsal for cheers for the opening festival. So get my free time, so use it for practice with Hanbin and Chanhyuk. I feel more comfortable practice withen than yesterday. We are all on fire about tomorrow.

“I think we better get last slot for rehearsal, so no one can disturb us, cause the stage will a bit empty…so we can more focus…” Chanhyuk said while playing his guitar, wait for our time to rehearsal next to the stage.

“you know, I promise when our stage will successful I will prepare for our next collab!” Hanbin said with on fire. I just amazed with them. They always have a good vibe. No wonder I always feel happy around them.

“this is my first stage!” Chanhyuk said while clench his teeth. “me too! And you, hayi?” Hanbin asked me. I just nodding my head. “me too..”. I don’t know they just dancing , a really random dance. It’s really easy to make them happy like this.

“I know we can!” i said this with on fire too. Hanbin and Chanhyuk stop the dancing and approach me. Then we all dance together.

 

---

what will happen next?

please wait for another update yeeeeesssss???? ^^

thank you<3

---

HELLO! thank you for all who read my fanfic and subscribe it! thank you so much!<3

is it a long update? i hope you like it, guys ;) so, wait for another chapter, yes? thank you! bad grammar, im so sorry :( and feel free to comment ^^

if you Indonesian or you can understand Bahasa and a YG stan, maybe you can visit my fanfiction blog http://hellofanfiction.blogspot.com thank you so much ^^