chapter 19

untitled.

When I back to the backstage, parents already wait for me there. Surprise, cause I don't know that my mum will come and I never know that my dad come too. I don't know that my dad will coming home, cause in a few days I will moving out from seoul. So, I thought my dad will wait me and my mum there.

I immediately hug them. They're smiling at me. Like literally, I never see them smiling like that since forever. A really warm smile.

"I really proud of you, hayi..." Said my dad whispered in my ear. I cry in sudden. Happy tears. That's what I really wanna hear from my dad, cause we often argue lately. I hug him, very tight. "Thank you for coming, dad. It means a lot to me...". I cry on his embrace. My dad rubbing my hair slowly.

Release our hug, I turn my head to my mum. I see her crying, but smiling to me. I  wipe her tears, and giving my best smile to her. "I'm proud of you, baby...". I hug her, very tight. I can't hold my tears back, just let it fall. "Thank you for coming, mum. It's successfully surprised me. Thank you so muuuuuuccchhhh!!!!". I can feel my mum's head nodding.

I release our hug, and I realize that chanhyuk boy and hanbin boy still behind me. Just watch that cheessy drama from me and my parents.

"Well, mum, dad. I can't become like this  without this two talented boys. That always telling me that I can do more. So, mum, dad, must thank them too..." I said cheerfully. "This is chanhyuk..." I'm pointing chanhyuk, and chanhyuk boy and my parent shaking hand. "And...this is hanbin..." I'm pointing hanbin, and hanbin boy and my parents shaking hand.

"Thank you, for helping my one and only daughter..." Said my dad. "I never knew that, my daughter has a really good voice." My dad continue. Yeah, he never knew cause he really busy with his business but still have a time for his family.

"Thank you, boys. It was a really awesome stage. It's her first stage, i think.I should buy you a lot food, then..." My mum said jokingly, makes the boys laughing.

"No, no, thanks, Ma'am...it was a pleasure to work with hayi. It's our first stage, actually. But she already that good!" Chanhyuk said and a big smile grow on his face.

"you're right, sir. She has a really good voice. So it such a waste when she never show it to peoples. If we have a chance, I really wanna work with her again. Another collab, it's a good idea...". Said hanbin, and chanhyuk nodding his head.

"It's a really good idea! I really wanna see it. I really look forward!" My mum said that onfire. "So, what do you think, hayi? It's a good idea, right?" My dad ask me.

"I'd love too! Just call me!" Five of us grow a big smile on our faces. I'm so happy.

But, chanhyuk boy and hanbin boy must cleaning up their guitar. So they're ask a permission to go first. The boys bowing to my parents.

"Thank you guys! We should meet after this, okay?!". The boys agree and waving their hand to me.

***

At canteen with my parents. We celebrate my first stage. My mum bought 3 bottles of soda for 3 of us. My parents sit in front of me.

"Where's jiwon?". Suddenly my mum ask me. "Don't tell you fight with him?" She ask me a really weird question.

"No, mum. We both fine. No fight. I met him, earlier. After my cheers and after his basket match. But, I don't see him after my first stage. You didn't see him?". My mum shook her head.

"Jiwon already know that you'll moving out from here soon?". Ask my dad, and I just shook my head. I turn my head to the right and left to find jiwon. No clue where he is right now.

"Mmm...by the way.......mum and dad, we both watched your cheers earlier!" My mum in sudden told me that. I so surprised! " really, mum?!" I'm a half screaming.

"Yes! You're a really good cheerleader, baby!". I'm so happy heard my mum said that.

"Thank you, mum. Thank you, dad. You both really make my day really this awesome! Thank you for coming, once again!" I said cheerfully. I really thankful.

But, when I turn my head to the right. There's already jiwon who sat next to me. "Ya! When was you come here?!". I hit his arm, but he just smiling like a fool.

"It's already a minute, hayi-ah hahahahaha-" laughing like a fool. He don't know that I was looking for him? I hit his arm again.

"Stop laughing! It's not funny!" I hit his arm again, but he can catch my hand so failed to hit his arm.

"Ya! Stop hit me, hayi-ah...I'm laughing cause your surprise face when you realize that I already sit next to you was so hilarious..." He pinch my both cheeks. "So cute..." What? Cute?

I take his hands away from my cheeks. Turn my head to my parents. My parents just smiling to me and jiwon. Maybe they both think that me and jiwon just a couple kid. Yeah, kinda...

"I'm so sorry mum, dad. Jiwon such an annoying kinda boy-"

"But, you love him, right?" My words cut by my mu, and she teasing me.

"What?" I don't believe that my mum teasing me.

"Just say, I do to your parents, hayi-ah..." So jiwon teasing me too. Tsk.

"Shut up, Kim jiwon!". I give him my death glare, so he would stop teasing me.

"Uh-oh! Hayi-ah...my girl hahahaha". He hug me in front of my parents. It's successfully embarrassed me.

***

Hanbin's POV

Going to canteen to find a drinks for me and chanhyuk. Chanhyuk still cleaning up his guitar, he really love his guitar.

I see hayi in canteen with her parents. Her parents sit in front of her.

"Where's jiwon?". Suddenly her mum ask her. Oh! I can hear their conversation clearly. "Don't tell you fight with him?" Her mum ask her again. Ivcurious what will hayi answer the question? Cause when I see bobby and hayi earlier, they both still the lovey dovey couple.

"No, mum. We both fine. No fight. I met him, earlier. After my cheers and after his basket match. But, I don't see him after my first stage. You didn't see him?". Her mum shook her head.

'Where the heck is bobby at?'

"Jiwon already know that you'll moving out from here soon?". I cant heard what her dad said to her. But hayi just shook her head. What is it? I can see hayi's face change to a sad face.

She turn her head to the right and left. I think, she's looking for bobby. No clue where he is right now.

"Mmm...by the way.......mum and dad, we both watched your cheers earlier!" Her mum in sudden told her that. I can see hayi open , " really, mum?!" She's half screaming, I bet the entire canteen can hear her voices.

"Yes! You're a really good cheerleader, baby!". She's so happy. I really love when I see her big smile, cause she rarely smiling that big.

Suddenly, there's a boy came from nowhere sit next to hayi without her knowing.

"Thank you, mum. Thank you, dad. You both really make my day really this awesome! Thank you for coming, once again!" She said cheerfully. She still didn't know that her beloved boyfie already sit next to her?

But, suddenly she turn her head to the right. There's already jiwon who sat next to her. "Ya! When was you come here?!". She hit his arm, but bobby just smiling like a fool.

"It's already a minute, hayi-ah hahahahaha-" laughing like a fool. Still the old bobby. She hit his arm again.

"Stop laughing! It's not funny!" She hit his arm again, but he can catch her hand so failed to hit his arm.

"Ya! Stop hit me, hayi-ah...I'm laughing cause your surprise face when you realize that I already sit next to you was so hilarious..." He pinch her both cheeks. "So cute...". Tch. Bobby being this cheessy it'so annoying.

Hayi take his hands away from her cheeks. Turn her head to her parents. My parents just smiling to her and bobby. It's must be an happy feeling that bobby already enter hayi' family.

"I'm so sorry mum, dad. Jiwon such an annoying kinda boy-"

"But, you love him, right?" Her words cut by her mum, and her mum teasing hayi.

"What?"

"Just say, I do to your parents, hayi-ah..." Bobby teasing her too. Please, bobby. Why you can change to be a cheessy bobby like this? Like why?

"Shut up, Kim jiwon!". Hayi give him her death glare.

"Uh-oh! Hayi-ah...my girl hahahaha". Bobby hug her in front of hayi's parents. And in front of me...

***

Hayi's POV

After met the boys before back home. Jiwon's promise me to buy me an ice cram and walk me home. So I wait for him at the school's front gate.

I've been waiting for him 10 minutes already. But still I can't find him. I called, but he didn't answer it. Where the heck is jiwon now? Can he just text me, so I can wait for him after I know what his reason why he come late?

It's 6 p.m. and school already empty just a few friends there who cleaning up the school.

I decide to walk home alone. I think Jiwon cant come, maybe he’s busy with his basket team. I cant lie to myself, that I really want jiwon to come and walk me home. Since just left a few days here before I moving out. I wanna spend my time with him, as a couple. I think me and jiwon can thru the long distance relationship. I’ll call jiwon later as I arrive home.

I’m enjoying the view, the sunset. It’s too quiet around this road. There’s a park, around here so wanna rest my body a bit. I think, I’m so exhausted.

‘oppa, what should I do then?’

I heard a girl talk, maybe with her boyfie. Since this is a park that often to be a couple place to hanging out.

‘it’s all up to you…’

I’m walking to see the couple, cause I really curious. I sneaking to their place, and hide behind the tree. I cant see them clearly. I don’t know why I’m being such a stalker like this, just curious. Eventho it’s not my business.

I can see the girl lean on her boyfie’s shoulder. And her boyfie wrap his hand around his girl. Seems like the boy really love his girl.

‘oppa………thank you so much for coming. It means a lot to me……..’

The girl sit back and look to her boyfie with a really warm smile. Her boyfie rub her hair slowly.

‘it’s all my pleasure. I like to hear your story. Just tell me if something bother you, okay?’

The girl just nodding her head. I imagine jiwon would do that to me, if I tell him that I will move to London. I imagine spend our time together, before I go. And he would comfort me that we can thru the long distance relationship. I don’t know why my foot walk closely to the couple. Slowly but sure approach them.

“Jiwon?”

I don’t believe what I see in front of me. I see Jiwon sit next to a girl that I never know. The girl it’s not from my school. He’s being so sweet like that to the other girl. I thought that he’s not type like that. Jiwon surprised, so do i. he’s stand up and approach me, but I just walk to the back with doubt.

“hayi-ya…listen to me-“

“I..i…I’m so..so…sorry to disturb you…”

“hayi-ya…I can explain about this…”

“it’s getting dark, I must…going home now…I’m so sorry…”

I run as fast as I can. Tears falling down. Why I feel hurts like this? It’s really hurts. I cant breathe properly.

“hayi-ya… listen to me first…” jiwon grab my wrist, and I suddenly stop running.

I just look to the ground. I have no power to look to his eyes. Tears falling more and more. I think this is what I deserve for what I did before. I never care about jiwon, but jiwon did everything to me. He try to stay for me, for our relationship. But I did nothing for him, for us. I got bored of him, about our relationship. I think, this is karma for me. I deserve this, and jiwon deserve a better girl, maybe like her.

“I listen to you…”

“hayi-ya…look at me…”

“I have no power to look at you…”

“hayi-ya…i’m so sorry…I should tell you this before. But, I cant tell you about this. I really loves you, but I wont make you hurt. Like this. It’s all my fault…”

My tears falling so hard rigth now. I feel wanna passed out. I cant stand any longer. But, I still listen to his words.

“I feel like you never love me even once, hayi-ya…it’s my fault, cause I should make you love me. But, I never tried so hard to make you love me. I got frustated a bit…”

I cant stand any longer. I sit in the ground. Jiwon squat in front of me. It’s my fault, jiwon-ah…I never try to love you even harder before. Always you who did everything for our relationship… I talk to myself.

“when I got frustated, I met her who had the same condition. So I help her relationship with her boyfriend. I often gave her a lot of advices. But, it’s still didn’t work out. So, she get frustate until now. She need a friend to hear her story, so I did. I know I’m a bad boy who broke his promise to his girlfriend just to listen to the other girl’s story. I’m a bad boy that already know that you’re my priority, but I broke it. It’s all my fault, hayi-ya…”

I cant even open my mouth. Tongue tied. I cant even say a word to him. Just crying like a baby. This is not Lee Hayi that i used to. I never cry to a boy, but now I just sit in the ground and crying.

“I should tell you this before…my mum know that I have a relationship with you, but she already manage to marry me with her best friend’s daughter. So one day, my mum introduce me to her, who sit next to me earlier…”

I cry even harder…this is more worst than ever.

“my mum feel sorry, cause she like you, hayi… but she cant broke her promise to her best friend. Cause the promise already made even before I born. Even my mum really wanna meets you to explain everything and apologize to you, but I refused her to do that. She even crying and say sorry for a thousand times…”

I feel numb. Even God already knows that I’m not deserve a really good boy like Jiwon. God, I’m so sorry to waste Jiwon’s time to care of me.

“hayi-ya…talk to me something…I don’t know what should I do after this…I know this is all my fault. I love you, hayi-ya…”

I just in silence, think every words that Jiwon say to me. I can hear Jiwon cry. I cant see his cry. I already make my boyfriend sad like this.

I wipe my tears, I take a deep breathe for a few moments. Try to be a strong girl. After 10 minutes drown deep on jiwon’s words, I dare to see Jiwon. I wipe his tears. And help him to stand up. I smile to him, I try to smile in front of him. It’s hard, I know. But, I should let him go and happy without me in his life.

“Jiwon-ah…” I call him and wipe his tears. He kiss my palm hand and hold my hand. I still try to smile.

“you deserve a better girl than me. You deserve happiness…Cause I’m not a good girl that you looking for. I should let you happy even without me. She’s what you looking for before, even your mum knows who’s the girl that good for her son. I’m so sorry to waste your time before. Waste your time for almost 2 years. I’m so sorry…I should go…”

He keep hold my hand but I try to release it. I should go. I don’t wanna drown deep on this dark condition. I know I still feel hurts. I wipe his tears once again, and whisper to him to cheer up. Just then, I walk away and feel numb. Once again, my tears falling again.

 

---

what will happen next?

please wait for another update yeeeeesssss???? ^^

thank you<3

---

 

HELLO! thank you for all who read my fanfic and subscribe it! thank you so much!<3

is it a long update? i hope it's a long chapter, cause i'm on a good mood, i hope you like it, guys ;) so, wait for another chapter, yes? thank you! bad grammar, im so sorry :( and feel free to comment ^^

if you Indonesian or you can understand Bahasa and a YG stan, maybe you can visit my fanfiction blog http://hellofanfiction.blogspot.com thank you so much ^^