chapter 11

untitled.

i've got my time to make another chapter. i have a lot things to do recently. and this is just a short update. hope you guys like it.

---

2 weeks left until the festival. My cheers activity become more busy. It takes more hours to practice. Back home at 7 p.m. everyday, from Monday to Friday. Then I have my team practice on satuday and Sunday. Busy huh? Yeah…

When chanhyuk boy and hanbin boy know about my cheers practice take more time, they suggested me to take a rest on weekend. But I refused, cause I really want practice with them. I can find out my passion with them, singing. I never feel tired oractice singing with them. It’s always fun. There’s always new ideas pop up from nowhere. The point is, I really enjoy and loves to work with creative people and have a common with me,

Now, I prepare to go home. It’s already 7.15 p.m. but still I don’t wanna go. I don’t know… when at home, I always thinking about London thingy. My mum busy to place the the things to the box. And some of the things, mum decide to sell it. I have no time for packing, so my mu did it. Thank you mum…

I walk to the convenience store next to school and decide to take a sit in front of the store before I go to inside.

i can feel my body is really tired, and need some rest. maybe a day and nothing to do just lay on my bed. that's heaven. but this is really challenge me. i wanna do lot of things before i go to London 2 weeks again...

“hayi-ya?” someone call me? I turn my head to see who call me.

“hanbin boy! What are you doing? Why you still here? Still with uniform?”

He walk towards me and sit next to me.

“I got punished from teacher cause I sleep in the middle of class. So, I just finished cleaned all of toilet in our school. Crazy huh? I need spend the whole day even until this hour to clean up the toilet…” he sit next to me. I analyze him from head to toe. I can see hanbin boy really tired. His uniform, and his face full of sweat. “hayi-ya? You just finished your cheers practice?” I just nodding my head.

“whoa….you must be really tired, aren’t you? Just take a rest this weekend…….” I just shook my head.

 “no need to take a rest, practice with you guys, I never feel tired…” hanbin boy raise his eyebrow. “really! I’m not lying…” I make a “v” sign to him.

“I believe you’re wonder women. I believe…” I slap his back.

“ya! Kim hanbin boy!” he’s surprise cause I slap him.

“whoa, really……it hurts, hayi-ya………why you do this to me?” he act like he get hurt.

“you start it first……” I act cool.

“hayi-ya? I wanna buy mineral water inside, what do you want?”

“I can buy it by myself, hanbin boy. Just buy yours…” after that hanbin boy go inside.

 

Hanbin POV.

I made a rap diss for the teacher who punished me like this. All toilet in this school? Crazy! Just finish now. It’s already 7.30 p.m. ah….i’m so tired!

Thristy. I must go to the convenience store to buy a mineral water. I pack my things. I don’t care about my oily face and my uniform full of sweat. I just wanna take a bath.

I already arrive in the school gate and just take a few step to arrive in the convenience store. My battery low to the lowest. I have no energy anymore. I cant walk properly. I think I’m gonna passed out…

Wait…

Who’s the girl in front of the convenience store?

Is that?

Is it true?

It’s not my delusional right?

“hayi-ya?” I call her to confirm is that her.

“hanbin boy! What are you doing? Why you still here? Still with uniform?”

OH! IT’S REALLY HER! I take a walk to her and sit next to her. What is it? Why i have energy again? What is it? Magic? Love? The power of love? Aish! Kim hanbin! Why you so cheesy huh? I think this is the effect from this tiredness………the point is, she’s my charger. Who can charge my energy to the fullest. Aish, kim hanbin…

“I got punished from teacher cause I sleep in the middle of class. So, I just finished cleaned all of toilet in our school. Crazy huh? I need spend the whole day even until this hour to clean up the toilet…” I can feel my heartbeat so fast and maybe hayi can feel the beat. I control my breath, cant breath properly.. “hayi-ya? You just finished your cheers practice?” she just nodding her head.

“whoa….you must be really tired, aren’t you? Just take a rest this weekend…….” she just shook her head. I’m worry about her condition. Full activities everyweek since 3 months ago. Her body become so thin. Her face a bit pale. Hayi-ya…

 “no need to take a rest, practice with you guys, I never feel tired…” I just raise my eyebrow. “really! I’m not lying…” she make a “v” sign to me. I do believe, hayi-ya…you’re a strong little lady who can handle every challenge in your life.

“I believe you’re wonder women. I believe…” hayi slap my back.

“ya! Kim hanbin boy!” i surprised cause she slap me.

“whoa, really……it hurts, hayi-ya………why you do this to me?” i act like i get hurt.

“you start it first……” she act cool.

“hayi-ya? I wanna buy mineral water inside, what do you want?”

“I can buy it by myself, hanbin boy. Just buy yours…” I immediately go inside.

I decide to buy hayi some snack, maybe we will spend more time to have a chit-chat. I buy 2 botle of mineral water. I wanna pay, but when I look to where hayi’s place…

Bobby is hugging hayi, right now.

So, bobby here…

She will going home with him…

No need to have a chitchat with me…

She will immediately going home…

Sometimes, I always forget that hayi is bobby’s girlfriend.

I forget that hayi have a boyfriend, too often…

I’m okay…

I see this often…

But still hurt…

 

---

what will happen next?

please wait for another update yeeeeesssss???? ^^

thank you<3

---

HELLO! thank you for all who read my fanfic and subscribe it! thank you so much!<3

is it a long update? i hope you like it, guys ;) so, wait for another chapter, yes? thank you! bad grammar, im so sorry :( and feel free to comment ^^

if you Indonesian or you can understand Bahasa and a YG stan, maybe you can visit my fanfiction blog http://hellofanfiction.blogspot.com thank you so much ^^