chapter 10

untitled.

i've learn so much this year. ups & downs moment, happy and tears, met new friends from twitter and aff, and everything happended in my life this year. thank you, 2014. i've learn a lot. maybe i ain't achieve something big this year, but it's still motivate me for try the best next year. well, hello 2015!

thank you so much for everyone that support me, thank you so much! ^^

 

---

It's 11 a.m. and Hanbyul fell asleep when chanhyuk tell a story about princess. She's sleeping in the living room.

We immediately go to hanbin's backyard to make the props. We wanna make a background for the stage. We wanna make a park atmosphere to the stage. So we're gonna make a lot if flower, tree, pound, yeah colorful.

It's fun! Chanhyuk boy start to poke hanbin boy with the red paint and hanbin boy attack chanhyuk with blue, yellow and green paints to chanhyuk boy. And the boys make a team to attack me.

They make a strong team so I can't win towards them. They laughing so hard when they see me full of paints from head to toe. My black T-shirt and jeans full of paints. When they busy laughing at me, it's time for me to revenge. The boys are shock and for now I am the one who busy laughing.

"Ssshhh! Hanbyul will awake if we laughing so loud!" I ask the boys to calm down. In only 3 and a half hours we finished our props. We drying the background in the backyard.

We take a selfie a lot and our face full with colorful paints. We often take the duck face and ugly face poses. I love this gank! We're not really a gank, but yeah I mean group?

"Oppa? What are you doing?" As hanbyul rub her right eyes with her right hand.

"Omo!" I'm shock and turn my head to her. Hanbyul walk towards us, I run to her who woke up suddenly. I sit in front of her. "I'm so sorry, hanbyul-ah...we waking you up. We laughed so loud..." As I grab her hand and hold it.

"Hanbyul-ah, I'm sorry, oppa waking you, right? I'm so sorry cause oppa laughed more loud than chanhyuk oppa and hayi eonnie...I'm so sorry..." Hanbin boy sitting next to me. As hanbin immediately hug hanbyul.

"I wanna playing with paints too..."

"Hanbyul, come with chanhyuk oppa..." Chanhyuk poke hanbyul with pink paint.

Hanbyul start to running and she get the purple paint. She poke chanhyuk with purple paint. Me and hanbin start to join them.

It's really fun. I join them just for the 10 minutes after that I just watch them playing running here and there. They're really happy.

Hanbin stand next to me. We giggling to see hanbyul happily playing with chanhyuk. "Thank you for playing with hanbyul..." Hanbin said as his eyes still lock to watch hanbyul playing with chanhyuk.

"It's all my pleasure, hanbin boy. I can spend my whole day to playing with her..."

"So, you will come here again?"

"Why not? If you allow me to come here again..."

"Of course I allow you. You can come here anytime you want..."

"Ah that's sweet..."

After chanhyuk tired to running he laying on the grass. Hanbyul still begging chanhyuk to playing. But chanhyuk already run out his battery. So, I ask hanbyul to take selfie with me. Just the two of us. But chanhyuk ruin our selfie. He keep joining us from behind with an ugly face. So we end up take selfie together, me, hanbyul, chanhyuk boy and hanbin boy.

***

After playing, hanbyul fell asleep again. We left her in the living room to the kitchen.

We haven't took our lunch. So we cooked together. The boys help me to prepare th material and I make the dish. The boys didn't believe it that I can cook. They said 'unbelievable...' Whut? Why they so mean?

We made creamy, light macaroni and cheese, a simple one. Yeah, lately I learn to make European dish. Like what my dad said, I must learn to move on. I think my dad is right. So I must adapt with European dish, cause I'll rarely find Korean dish. But still, I learn Korean dish cause want I miss Korean dish I'll make it by myself. So yeah, that's why I can make a simple pasta.

They said the food really delicious. Grateful that they really like it. When we eat, hanbyul running to hanbin. Hanbyul sit on hanbin's lap. "Oppa, what's that?" Hanbyul ask hanbin, what's food hanbin eat.

"It's pasta creamy, light macaroni and cheese, hanbyul-ah. Taste it, it's really good..." Hanbin give hanbyul a full spoon of pasta, and hanbyul eat it. "How? Delicious right?" Hanbyul just nodding her head as she chewing the food.

"You want it more?" Ask hanbin.

"I'm hungry, oppa..."

"I'll bring the pasta for you, wait a moment, hanbyul-ah..." I volunteer myself to make the pasta for her.

With the speed of light, I already sit on my chair again and handed the plate to hanbin.

"You know what, hanbyul-ah? Hayi eonnie make this pasta. Can you believe it? Chanhyuk oppa can't believe it that hayi eonnie can cook..." said chanhyuk as he shook his head, he tease me.

"Ya! Why you so mean to me, chanhyuk boy?!"

"And i still don't believe it that you can cook, hayi-ya..." So this ganbin boy still not believe at me?!

"Hanbyul-ah, do you believe that hayi eonnie can cook? Please believe me..." I use my sad face.

"I believe that hayi eonnie can cook a delicious food..." Said hanbyul as she handed a full spoon of pasta.

"Ya! You boys! Heard it right? Hanbyul believe at me!"

"But I dont..." This chanhyuk boy really...........

"Me too..." this hanbin boy too. Why this 2 boys so mean to me...

"Hayi eonnie will be a good mum for her child, cause she can cook. She will be a good wife too..."

Me, chanyuk boy and even hanbin boy really shock with what hanbyul said earlier. Like............what is she talking about? She even 2 and a half years and she talk like a adult.

***

Hanbin's POV

We haven't took our lunch. So we cooked together. Me and chanhyuk help hayi to prepare the material and hayi will make the dish. Me and chanhyuk didn't believe it that hayi can cook. Me and chanhyuk said in the same time 'unbelievable...'. Like, I don't ever expect that hayi can cook. She's a type of a cool girl who didn't ever touch kitchen the rest of her life........why i so mean?

Hayi made pasta, the title is creamy, light macaroni and cheese, hayi said that. She said a simple one. But yeah it's not simple for me. This is make me feel more complicated. Cause i falling in love with her more and more, fall deep drown and no way out. I don't wanna search the way out, cause I really loves to lost in this deep feeling for her. She's my favorite cliff, cause I can fall from the cliff repeatedly without regret. Eventho I hurt a lot cause I fall from the cliff, but I still hold this feeling until..........I don't know.

The food is really delicious. 'Thank you, hayi-ya...' And i smile to hayi. She didn't see me so she didn't smile back to me. When we eat, hanbyul running to me. Hanbyul sit on my lap. "Oppa, what's that?" Hanbyul ask me, what's food i eat.

"It's creamy, light macaroni and cheese, hanbyul-ah. Taste it, it's really good..." I give hanbyul a full spoon of pasta, and hanbyul eat it. "How? Delicious right?" Hanbyul just nodding her head as she chewing the food.

"You want it more?" I ask hanbyul.

"I'm hungry, oppa..."

"I'll bring the pasta for you, wait a moment, hanbyul-ah..." Hayi volunteer herself to make the pasta for hanbyul in a rush.

Hayi half running from kitchen to the dining table. She sit on her chair again and handed the plate to me. Then I give it to hanbyul who now sit next to me.

"You know what, hanbyul-ah? Hayi eonnie make this pasta. Can you believe it? Chanhyuk oppa can't believe it that hayi eonnie can cook..." said chanhyuk as he shook his head, chanhyuk start to tease hayi.

"Ya! Why you so mean to me, chanhyuk boy?!"

"And i still don't believe it that you can cook, hayi-ya..." I start to join chanhyuk to tease hayi.

"Hanbyul-ah, do you believe that hayi eonnie can cook? Please believe me..." Hayi said with her sad face.

"I believe that hayi eonnie can cook a delicious food..." Said hanbyul as she handed a full spoon of pasta.

"Ya! You boys! Heard it right? Hanbyul believe at me!"

"But I dont..." Chanhyuk still tease hayi.

"Me too..." And I still too.

"Hayi eonnie will be a good mum for her child, cause she can cook. She will be a good wife too..."

Me, chanhyuk and hayi really shock with what hanbyul said earlier. Like............what is she talking about? She even 2 and a half years and she talk like a adult.

But.........why I'm smiling when I heard hanbyul said that? I start to delusional? Imagine hayi will be my wife and she will cook a good food everyday for me...........and my child.

Oh my God! What are you thinking kim hanbin? Throw that wild delusional away from your brain.

***

Hayi's POV.

7 p.m., we took hanbyul sleep in her room, we even told her a fairy tale together before she sleep. After hanbyul fell asleep, me, chanhyuk boy and hanbin boy clean up the whole hanbin's house.

"Thank you hanbin-ah! I should play with hanbyul again! It's fun!" Chanhyuk said as we walk in to the front door. It's already 8 p.m.

"You should, chanhyuk-ah. And you, hayi?"

"I loved to..." I said with doubt. And I smiling. A fake smile. It's not because I don't like playing with them and hanbyul but I doubt......can I play again with hanbyul? 1 months left before I move to London...I'm afraid I break my own promise.

"Hanbyul must be happy, if she know that you guys wanna play with her again..." I can see hanbin smiling. It hurts me. What will happen when they know that soon I leave Korea...

 

---

what will happen next?

please wait for another update yeeeeesssss???? ^^

thank you<3

---

HELLO! thank you for all who read my fanfic and subscribe it! thank you so much!<3

is it a long update? i hope you like it, guys ;) so, wait for another chapter, yes? thank you! bad grammar, im so sorry :( and feel free to comment ^^

if you Indonesian or you can understand Bahasa and a YG stan, maybe you can visit my fanfiction blog http://hellofanfiction.blogspot.com thank you so much ^^

 

HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!!