chapter 4

untitled.

hello guys! first of all, i'm not trolling you guys. this is BIHI fanfic. but this is the beginning of the story, so i just want you guys enjoying the flow. and soon you can find hanbin on this fanfic. just be patient. i'll try my best to make a good fanfic. thank you so much for your understanding!<3 ^^

---

 

I really curious what will this chanhyuk boy tell me. I don't know why but I feel excited. I am ready to hear it, boy. Spill it out.

"Okay then, there's something i wanna tell you..." I just in silence waiting this boy to tell me.

"You know right, that........" Suddenly he stop talking and look down. "Ah....ottoke......." He rub his back head.

"Just tell me, chanhyuk-ah..."

"Hhhmmm. Our school gonna hold a festival 3 months again, you know it right?" I just nodding my head to respond him.

"Music teacher ask me hmm i mean me and my friend to perform there. But we don't know what will we gonna do. So yeah this idea popped up on my mind. I want you to sing our song........" I can see his face scared of me. Anything wrong with me?

"Your own song?" I ask him curiously.

"Yeah.....me and my friend created this song after the music teacher ask us. My friend wrote the lyric, me arranged the song and we both composed it. The song is ready. We already recorded the song for the demo. And my friend suggest me, hhhmmmm you fit with the song. So..." He sigh. "You wanna sing the song?"

I definitely surprise! I thought that he will ask me about my opinion about the song, but.......dang! He ask me to sing his song? Like........I never sing in the public. I don't do music like a pro. And here came this chanhyuk boy ask me to sing his song..........in a festival???? Sing in front of a lot of peoples???? What peoples gonna react when they hear my voice???? I don't know how to say anymore. Speechless.

"Hhhmm hayi-ya? Gwenchana? If you can't, then it's okay--"

"Wait the minute! Can I listen to the demo first?" Chanhyuk surprise and immediately get his bag and open it. He searching for something, I guess.

When he got his phone, he back to the chair. He open his phone and after that he give his phone to me. "Here..." He said. I look at his phone.

I press the play button.....

My love is like a red rose
It may be beautiful now
But my sharp thorns will hurt you
My love is like a red rose
Yes, I may be fragrant
But the closer you get, the more I’ll hurt you

Don’t look at me with that light glance
Don’t speak of love easily
If you want my heart, you need to take my pain too
Because you will be pricked by my thorns someday

Don’t trust me too much
You don’t know me that well yet
So just run away run away
I said ooh ooh ooh
Don’t love me
You don’t know me that well yet
I said run away just run away
Don’t come to me

My love is like a red rose
It may be beautiful now
But my sharp thorns will hurt you
My love is like a red rose
Yes, I may be fragrant
But the closer you get, the more I’ll hurt you

Seeing your confidence makes me feel so bad for you
Your confident footsteps toward me looks so pitiful today
Emotions? That’s an extravagance to me
Love? That’s Obsession’s best friend
So run away just run away
Cuz you and I must come to an end

Every rose has its thorn
Every rose has its thorn
Every rose has its thorn

Don’t trust me too much
You don’t know me that well yet
So just run away run away
I said ooh ooh ooh
Don’t love me
You don’t know me that well yet
I said run away just run away
Don’t come to me

My love is like a red rose
It may be beautiful now
But my sharp thorns will hurt you
My love is like a red rose
Yes, I may be fragrant
But the closer you get, the more I’ll hurt you

I surprise. The song is really good!  The lyric soooo deep. Wow! This chanhyuk boy and his friend are really genius. In a such young age they can make a really good song.

"Wow..........I don't know what to say........the song really good. I got goosebumps. Wow........you and your friend are really good. I don't know why the song make me feel in peace. Wow..........."

"You're too much hayi-ya. We dont really as good as that. But thank you, anyway..." Chanhyuk rub his back head and smile to me.

"Okay, then. Let's do it!" I can see chanhyuk's jaws drop. Hahahaha this boy have a comical expression.

"So, may I know your schedule?"

"My schedule? Why?"

"Are you join another project for the festival? So we can practice with your schedule. So it can't ruin your another project."

I check my phone to see my schedule. Oh...okay...I have cheers project for the festival. Practice 5 times in a week. Too tight.....

"I have cheers.......practice 5 times in a week after school........starting from next week........" I don't know I feel sad.

"Can we practice on weekend? Or you have to rest? After all of the practices....." Chanhyuk said slowly.

"Deal! Saturday and Sunday every week!" I said it with full energy. I don't know I feel excited and can't wait to practice singing with this chanhyuk boy.

"But are you alright? A week full of activities. You'll get tired after that..."

"I'm fine. Dont worry. I always feel happy when I sing. I really enjoy it. Always healing my tiredness. I'm all fine. How about we start tomorrow?"

"Wow! Tomorrow? I don't know that you really excited like…….I thought I wanna ask you to start tomorrow but I think it's too early then you ask me start tomorrow. Hahahaha okay if you want to. We start tomorrow."

After we change our phone number, I got the music demo, and the lyric, I'm going home. With a big smile in my face, I'm going home.

***

Me and chanhyuk have an appointment in 9.00 am but I already going to the park in 7.30 am. It’s really early. It’s just take 15 minutes to go to the park with bus. But I choose walk to go there. I don’t know……..i have something inside me. This project thingy makes me…………………alive? Cause you know what, I really onfire!!!! This is really makes me happy!!!! I really must thank this chanhyuk boy for offering me this project. Maybe I should buy him a lot of snack for every practices time?

I wear grey oversized t-shirt, with my ripped jeans, red converse, tiny round sling bag, and my hair in ponytail. All casual for today’s practice. No make up on just lipbalm. Walking to the park with big smile on my face. I’m smiling to everyone in the street. Walking slowly cause I really love the weather, spring. A bit windy but it’s okay. I never feel this way…I feel strange. Am I strange?

Oh thank God there’s convenience store near the park. I must buy some drinks and snacks. After I bought a lot of snacks and drinks I walk out from the convenience store. Then I walk, entering the park. The view are really beautiful! All pink. I never realize that, spring would be so lovely and beautiful like this. Ok, I admit I never go out to the park. Maybe when I was a little girl with my mum and dad. But maybe this is my first time come here when I’m in teenager life. And again I must thank this chanhyuk boy for bring me to this park. I can feel strange power from this park like I can catch some good spell or something odd like that and it makes me really happy.

Chanhyuk texted me, to wait for him under the tree. Okay……………………so what tree? A lot of trees here. Oh c’mon chanhyuk boy -_- and he said again, wherever you wanna wait me but please under the tree. Okay so I’ll choose there. There’s a really big tree. With the leaves all pink and the flowers fallen from the tree. Near a little pound. I really in peace. I don’t want today over so fast. Hey time, mind slowing down a bit?

“Lee Hayi!” oh my God, this chanhyuk boy surprise me. I was fall deep on my on daydreaming and then he came up from nowhere……………..and now……..i’m okay.

“Lee Chanhyuk Boy!”

“you were wait for me for a long time?”

“I don’t know…”I shook my head.

“I’m so sorry if I make you wait me……..” chanhyuk sit next to me. He bring his guitar. He must be soooooo talented.

“ah, no. and I must thank to you……”

“for what?” chanhyuk boy look a bit surprise.

“hhhhhmmmmm for ask me to join your project. It’s an honor. Like……………..you introduce me with a really beautiful song, a beautiful park. And yeah, glad to know you too. Yeah, like finally I have a friend to discuss about music. I think we have a similar music taste………….you know…….”

“whoa! Hahahaha it’s an honor for me too! You’re such a good singer……………….okay it’s my friend opinion. I haven’t hear your voice yet tho. And a kind hearted like you. I hope we go well and get along well, together. And maybe after this project over we still be friend.”

“yeah! Of course, chanhyuk boy! So, I bought this earlier for today’s practice!”

“whoa hahahaha thank you so much lee hayi! And don’t eat snacks a lot!”

Our practice going so well as expected. Have the same energy so it’s make a good synergy. We singing a lot, even we sing another song. We have different genre, but it makes me know a lot about music. Whoa this chanhyuk boy must be know a lot of music genre.

We start the practice from 9.15 am, and now it’s already 3.25 pm. Now we stop in convenience store to bought some food. We really hungry, even snacks that I bought earlier run out in a blink of eye. We both really like to eat.

Sitting in front of the convenience store, eating our food.

“you said earlier, that you never heard my voice? And your friend told you that he or she ever heard my voice?”

“yup.”

“where’s he or she, then? He or she………..aaaahhhh…….your friend didn’t come to our practice?”

“my friend can’t come today. Maybe next practice. My friend, who wrote the lyric and compose this song with me…”

“whoa! Daebak! I really love the lyric! The lyric sooooooo meaningful! Your friend must be so genious then……” I stir my ramyeon.

“indeed…” chanhyuk said then continue eat his bulgogi.

Me continue my ramyeon too. It’s sooo delicious. But I must exercise to keep my bodu shape or……………….nah I don’t want to imagine that.

“hhhmmmm hayi-ya? You said earlier that finally you have a friend to discuss about music…..but if I’m not mistaken………………your boyfriend is a rapper...........................right?”

Like this chanhyuk boy slap me in the face. OH. MY. GOD. I forget that I already have a boyfriend!!!! I didn’t remember anything about jiwon…………………since yesterday! Like I have a heart-attack now. I don’t know what to say, puzzle.

“hayi? You okay?”

“ah……………..sorry………what to say? Hahahaha……” puzzle. I don’t know what to say. But…..”yeah, you know, he’s rapper. Really 200% different with my taste. He always appreciate to whatever I listen to. But I never discuss about music with him…………….and, yeah maybe he never know that I cant sing or love to singing……”

This chanhyuk boy look so surprise. Even his mouth shape a big “O”.

“hahahaha why you so surprise? You should surprise with your friend, your friend even know that I can sing and I love to singing……” yeah. Bitter. All I can taste. Even stranger know me……..

We have our own daydreaming now. I don’t know what this chanhyuk boy thinking and I think about jiwon. I’m so sorry, jiwon. You even didn’t text me this morning. What should I do then………..

 

 

---

 

hayi like chanhyuk?

she's really comfortable with chanhyuk. she even found chanhyuk as her music discuss partner.

chanhyuk like hayi?

chanhyuk really care of hayi.

how about bobby?

what will happen to hayi-bobby's relationship?

oh! maybe you already can see hanbin's shadow on this chapter?

what will happen next?

please wait for another update yeeeeeaaaa???? ^^

thank you<3

---

HELLO! thank you for all who read my fanfic and subscribe it! thank you so much!<3

is it a long update? i hope you like it, guys ;) wait for another chapter, yes? thank you! bad grammar, im so sorry :( and feel free to comment ^^

if you Indonesian or you can understand Bahasa and a YG stan, maybe you can visit my fanfiction blog http://hellofanfiction.blogspot.com thank you so much ^^