chapter 9

untitled.

after watched healing camp special kpopstar 1,2,3 top 3. whoa........i really loves YG babies or YG maknaes. theyre really cute together. and so much random thought tonight. some of fans mad at YG cause he said that hayi ugly? remember 2ne1? YG said 2ne1 ugly too. but 2ne1's achievement? no doubt, a lot of achievement they gets. and YG praised them to the other people not praised in front of them. it's just a weird way of sajang treats his artists. sajang somtimes really like a parents to his artists. he said like that cause he know how to motivate his artists. weird way i know. he's not judge his artists. 1 thing for sure, he really prouds towards his artists and he will express it with different way.

aaaahhhhh dont get it too seriuos okay???? sometimes i have so much random thoughts. yeah, sometimes i kinda have a different point of view with the other.

so yeah, this is for you guys ^^

i'm so sorry if talk so much...once again, i'm so sorry...

 

---

 

One month to go until the festival. Me, chanhyuk boy, and hanbin boy just has a few practices again. But we already feels ready to perform, to show it to the other.

In first break of school we meet at music class. We sit on the carpet. We make a circle and papers spread all around the carpet.

We decide to prepare for the stage. We wanna decorate our stage. We talk about what concept we will choose for our stage. After one and a half hours we choose busking theme. Like we usually do.

We decorate like in the park we usually practice. With a long bench and flowers around, with a bunch of trees. I think it's really suit us.

"Guys, i'm going back to my class okay....." I said as I get up."See you guys, tomorrow! 7.00 a.m. dont forget!" I said I wave my hand to them and I going back to my class.

 

***

 

Me and chanhyuk boy already arrived in the park. We already bring the props material. I ask my mum to bought a big white fabric for the background yesterday after our meeting. Chanhyuk boy bring a lot of painting stuff. Hanbin boy have a long bench, he just capture it and give it to us. I think it's gonna be another fun day with them.

We waiting for hanbin boy who still not to be found. We sit on the grass. Where is he.......It's already 17 minutes he still no to be found. Where are you Mr. Pringles?

 

It must be L.O.V.E 200% sure of that

 

"Yeoboseyo? Hanbin?"

'Yeah...chanhyuk-ah...'

"Wait, I will loudspeaker mode..."

'Guys, I'm so sorry. I can't join you guys. My mum and my dad out for some appointment. So I must babysitting my little sister. I'm so sorry...'

"This is hayi, it's okay, hanbin boy..."

'But I feel guilty. We just have around a month to prepare all of this but I can't join you today...'

"Yeah. You are the one who really good at drawing right........" Chanhyuk said.

And we laughing at it, i dont know why, especially hanbin who really laughing out loud.

'Ya! Chanhyuk-ah how come I'm good at drawing???? Hahahahaha'

"Yes you are! Oh.....hanbin-ah...let's we end this conversation. You must babysitting, hanbyul right?"

'Ah yes.......once again I'm so sorry guys...bye~~~'

"Bye~~~"

 

I feel sad, hanbin boy can't join us. I don't know why I feel sad. I think cause I spend with him the most. So, when he can't join I feel a bit............sad?

Anyway, we must still doing this without hanbin boy. Or if there's a miracle, hanbin boy will come today.........

"Hayi-ya..." I turn my head to chanhyuk boy.

"Is it a good idea if we going to hanbin's house to doing all of this things? He must fulfill his rensposibility, right? I don't want just we both to do this things...it will be more fun if we together doing this..."

"O! That's a really brilliant idea chanhyuk boy! I couldn't agree more..."

"I know where's hanbin's house at......"

"Of course, you know it. You're his best friend. How you didn't know that....."

"Hahahahaha okay, let's go!" Chanhyuk boy immediately stand up. "Oh wait! I think we must buy a lot of snacks. For us, and for hanbyul, hanbin's little sister. What do you think?"

"That's another a brilliant idea, chanhyuk boy. Let's go!"

We going to convenience store near the park to buy some snacks. Chanhyuk help me to bring the big white fabric, so I will bring the snacks. A really gentleboy.

Chanhyuk said it takes 20 minutes to hanbin's house with bus. So here we are, in shelter bus.

In the bus only a few peoples here. Thank God, it's not really crowded. I sit next to window so I can see the sky. I really loves to see the sky. I don't know why...

 

***

 

After 5 minutes walking from shelter bus until hanbin's house, we arrived in front of hanbin's house.

"Follow me, hayi-ya..."

I following chanhyuk boy, and we both stand in front of hanbin's front door.

*knock knock knock*

"Your pizza, Mr..."

I can hear someone inside the house running to front door.

"I didn't order pizza--" when hanbin boy open the door he got shock. He find us, not the pizza.

"Yeah you didn't order pizza but you must help us doing this things!"

Hanbin laughing and linking his arm around chanhyuk. He looking at me with his smile and I smile back to him.

 

***


Hanbin POV

*knock knock knock*

"Your pizza, Mr..."

'Pizza? I didn't order pizza...'

I run to the front door in a rush. I leave hanbyul to play alone for a moment.

"I didn't order pizza--" when i open the door i got shock. I find them, chanhyuk and hayi and not the pizza.

"Yeah you didn't order pizza but you must help us doing this things!"

I laughing and linking my arm around chanhyuk. I looking at hayi. I smile to her and hayi smile back to me.

I never imagine hayi come to my house. It's like a miracle to have her in my house today. I think i can't stop smiling today...

 

***

 

Hayi's POV

"Come in come in..." Hanbin please me and chanhyuk boy to come in to his house.

I look around hanbin's house. His house is very neat. Hanbin's house is a minimalist concept. Not too big but not too small. I really love the furniture. Very edgy?

Me and chanhyuk boy following hanbin boy to somewhere. I think hanbin boy bring us to the living room. In the living room, full of toys. In the carpet and in the sofa full of toys and dolls.

"So......yeah....." Hanbin boy rub his back head. Nervous. "This is what i do now, babysitting my little sister haha I'm so sorry it's messy, I know..." Hanbin boy just smiling and look around the living room.

I looking around the living room. I find it cute. Hanbin boy who is really a mysterious boy in my eyes, cold, cool but now it's different 360°. It's cute. I just smiling. I don't know what kind of smile I do. But I do smile.

"Oppa..."

Looking around who said 'oppa', I find a little girl behind the sofa and peek a look at us. Hanbin boy approach the little girl she's too shy. She's really cute and lovely. Hanbin boy persuade her and piggyback her.

"Let me introduce my little sister. Hanbyul-ah introduce yourself to my friend..." As hanbin boy take the little girl down.

"Oppa..." The little girl running to hanbin boy and hide behind hanbin boy's leg.

"Hanbyul-ah...introduce yourself...please?" The little girl start to walk to the front.

"Annyeong haseyo, I'm Kim hanbyul. Nice to meet you..." After hanbyul introduce herself, she hide again behind hanbin's leg.

"Annyeong haseyo, hanbyul-aaah...you still remember me, right? Chanhyuk oppa. I often come here..." Hanbyul peek a look to chanhyuk, and she nodding her head and smiling. She's still shy, eventho she's already meet chanhyuk often. Cute.

I approach hanbyul who still hide behind hanbin's leg. And sit down in front of her. "Annyeong haseyo. My name is Lee hayi. You can call me hayi eonnie. Nice to meet you..." She's still shy.

"Hanbyul-ah? Greet her back, okay?" Ask hanbin slowly. Hanbyul just nodding her head.

"Annyeong haseyo, eonnie..." Aaahhh sooo cute! I wish I have a little sister.

"Hanbyul-ah, you want a candy? Or chocolate?" I ask her and I hold her hand.

"Oppa, can I have one chocolate?" Ask hanbyul to hanbin. "Just one, okay?" Hanbin agree. And I give hanbyul 1 chocolate bar.

"Thank you, eonnie..." As she handed her chocolate bar.

"All my pleasure...Give me a hug?" I asked her and she hugging me right now.

"But hanbyul promise me okay? You must clean your tooth okay?" As we release our hug.

"Okay, oppa!" And now hanbyul take my hand and I following her where is she going. She ask me to play with her. Why she so cute?

"Hanbin boy, I feel like wanna bring your little sister to my home hahaha" I said.

"That's no no, hayi-yaaa..." Hanbin boy and chanyuk boy join me playing with hanbyul.

 

***

 

Hayi approach hanbyul who still hide behind my leg. And sit down in front of hanbyul. "Annyeong haseyo. My name is Lee hayi. You can call me hayi eonnie. Nice to meet you..." Hanbyul still shy.

"Hanbyul-ah? Greet her back, okay?" Ask I to hanbyul slowly. Hanbyul just nodding her head.

"Annyeong haseyo, eonnie..." I can't stop smiling seeing this cute moment.

"Hanbyul-ah, you want a candy? Or chocolate?" Hayi ask hanbyul and hayi hold hanbyul's hand.

"Oppa, can I have one chocolate?" Ask hanbyul to me. "Just one, okay?" I agree. And hayi give hanbyul 1 chocolate bar.

"Thank you, eonnie..." As hanbyul handed her chocolate bar.

"All my pleasure...Give me a hug?" Hayi asked hanbyul and hanbyul hugging her right now.

"But hanbyul promise me okay? You must clean your tooth okay?" As hayi and hanbyul release their hug.

"Okay, oppa!" And now hanbyul take hayi's hand and hayi following hanbyul from behind where is she going. Hanbyul ask hanbyul to play with her.

"Hanbin boy, I feel like wanna bring your little sister to my home hahaha" hayi said.

"That's no no, hayi-yaaa..."  Me and chanyuk join hayi playing with hanbyul.

I never imagine hanbyul playing with hayi nor I never imagine hayi come to my house. I really can't stop smiling to see hayi playing with hanbyul. Hayi laughing a lot and can't stop smiling to playing with my little sister. I can't stop smiling to see this 2 beautiful princess playing together. 'And.........hayi-ya? can I keep you? Just for me?'

 

---

what will happen next?

please wait for another update yeeeeesssss???? ^^

thank you<3

---

HELLO! thank you for all who read my fanfic and subscribe it! thank you so much!<3

is it a long update? i hope you like it, guys ;) so, wait for another chapter, yes? thank you! bad grammar, im so sorry :( and feel free to comment ^^

if you Indonesian or you can understand Bahasa and a YG stan, maybe you can visit my fanfiction blog http://hellofanfiction.blogspot.com thank you so much ^^

 

HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!!