chapter 7

untitled.

HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYBODY!!!! holiday! i have more spare time, cause i have no work nor assignment so yeah i wanna challenge myself to update this story 3 days in a row. so wait for it, yes? thank you so much for reading this story ^^

---

 

It's been a month and a half, me and jiwon haven't meet yet. He still text me and call me, but not so often, when he have a time he will contact me.

So here I am, with chanhyuk boy and hanbin boy. We practice together so hard, cause we only have a short time for practice.

Even we talk about the stage, we want a bit decorate the stage. Have a bit dance. And we practice another song, we wanna cover Brown Eyed Soul - 그대 떠난 뒤 (After You Leave).

Chanhyuk boy and hanbin boy rearrange and I help them, to make the song more "ME". Lee hayi style. Oh, and this 2 boys make another song, called 1,2,3,4. It's retro-R&Bish-a bit jazzy, I like it! They're really good!

It's always fun practice with them. I feel like playing not a practice for perform. And I start to enjoy singing in front of peoples. This busking activity help me much to be more confident singing in front of peoples. And this 2 boys always support me, and give me an advice. So yeah, I'm ready for the festival.

"Wait, I wanna buy a drinks..." chanhyuk said suddenly as he take his guitar on grass. And he immediately walk away.

Now, I'm memorizing the 1,2,3,4 lyric. And hanbin boy, i think he's make another song, cause he really busy with his book and his guitar. He really need to concentrate. So i won't disturb him.

I walk away, I wanna practice alone so I won't disturb hanbin boy and I can improve my skill.

I see around me, this park never make me bored. Every week I went to this park, but I dont get bored. This place is magic.

"Omo!..." I surprise cause someone tap my shoulder. "Ya! You surprised me! Can you just call me instead?"

"Hahahahahaha I'm so sorry, lee hayi." This hanbin boy, why he laughing now. "You're face just too cute when you surprised like that hahahahahah"

"Ya! Can't you stop?"

"Hahahaha okay okay, I'm so sorry..."

"So, what's up?"

"I just wondering where will you go to? So I'm following you, cause you suddenly walk away..."

"I won't disturb you. You looks 200% concentrate making a new song, I think. So, I won't ruin your mood..."

"Just don't go away..." This hanbin boy grab my wrist. "Just stay next to me. You won't disturb me. Just accompany me. Don't go away, you get it?"

"Okay, if that's so..." Hanbin boy grab my wrist and then we walk next to each other. This boy really mysterious.

We sit next to each other in silence. He's busy with his guitar and book and I still memorizing the lyric.

Chanhyuk arrive and bring 6 bottles of mineral water and some snacks. And chanhyuk boy give hanbin boy Pringles sour and cream flavor, and chanhyuk boy give me..............gummy bear. He said, 'I don't know, when I saw gummy bear it reminds me of you hayi-ya. So I bought it for you..........' Whut?

Hanbin boy tease me and call me gummy bear. Chanhyuk join hanbin boy make a strong team to tease me. This 2 boys...

"Oh......my mum call me, wait..." Chanhyuk walk away as he talk with someone in the phone. Looks like a serious conversation.

I just watch chanhyuk talking on the phone and hanbin continue his stuff. And chanhyuk hang up the phone.

"Hanbin-ah........hayi-ya.......I must go now. My mum called me to go to home. Huh........I'm so sorry guys........" Chanhyuk look so sad as he tidy up his stuff. And he grab his backpack and get a permission from us.

Chanhyuk boy going to home now. Me and hanbin boy still looking at chanhyuk boy from behind.

So, now, only me and hanbin boy here. Hanbin continue make a song and I continue memorizing the lyric.

 

It's over. It's over. So baby goodbye.

"Hello?" I greet as I stand up and walk away from hanbin boy.

'Lee hayi...this is dad. Your school stuff is ready here. You'll officially school here soon and Hayi, what's your favorite color? Daddy wanna paint your room in our new house--'

"Can you just dont tell me about that stuff? Can you just ask mum? Why you call me? You just ruin my day, dad"

'Why don't you just try to accept it, lee hayi? You agree or not you still have to move to London. Like it or not, but you still have to move away. Learn it, lee hayi!'

"You don't know what I feel inside, dad! I can't easily adapt with new social life. I'm not like you!"

'So, you must learn. From now on!'

"Ssssshhhttttt"

 

I hang up the phone and turn off my phone. So no one can disturb me. I just........I just wanna spend my last time here.......in peace. Dad, please not now..........

I sit on my place. Hanbin boy looking at me with confusion.

"You okay?"

"Just don't mind me, hanbin boy..." And hanbin boy continue his stuff.

Why just only like that, just a simple thing like that can make me in a bad mood like this. I feel like wanna throw something heavy or punch someone, until I can feel much better.

I lay my body on grass. I don't wanna think about anything...

***

"Lee hayi? Wake up..." I wake up suddenly when someone tap my shoulder and calling my name. "It's almost dark, let's go home. I dont dare to waking you up earlier so yeah, I waking up you just now..."

"I fell asleep?" Hanbin boy just nodding his head.

"Let's go home. You can make your mum panick. Cause her daughter still not home yet..."

"If you wanna go home, just go home. Don't mind me, you can leave me alone here. I still wanna stay here more longer..."

"I walk you home..."

"I just wanna stay here, Kim hanbin-ssi. Don't mind me"

"So, I will stay here with you--"

"Ya!!! What are doing, huh? Just go home. I just wanna stay here. You hear me, right?"

"I will stay with you--"

"Aish!!! This boy, really........." I wanna punch him.

"I will stay here with you--"

"Ya!!! I already told you to leave me here!!!!! Why--" suddenly hanbin boy hug me...

"Scream at me, if you want. Punch me, if you want. If that can make you feel better..."

I cry...crying in his embrace. I hug him back.

"I never leave my friend alone, if they have a problem. If I can help them, I will help. Cause I don't want my friend feel lonely. I don't want you feel lonely. If I can help you I will help you. If you want to scream at me or punch me or anything, I will let you to do it. If that can make you feel better. But I never wanna leave you alone, lee hayi..." Hanbin boy rub my hair slowly. He hug me tight. "I can't see you like this, lee hayi..."

I don't want hanbin boy release this hug. I feel warm...

"Just crying out loud, hayi. Let your emotion out from you..." As hanbin rub my hair slowly. Comfort me.

"I'm so sorry, hanbin-ah..." I said still hug him tightly.

"Sssshhhh. It's okay..." Hanbin boy hug me tightly. "If you wanna stay here more longer, I accompany you. Okay?" I just nodding my head, still hug him.

I feel much better than before. Hanbin boy release our hug. Please stay still hanbin boy...

Hanbin boy touch my cheek with his both hand. He wipe my tears and smile at me.

"Much better?" I just nodding my head and smile back to him.

***

Hanbin's POV

"Much better?" Hayi just nodding her head and smile back to me.

"Thank you, hanbin-ah..." I just smile back to her. "I feel like.........I have a big brother..."

'Big brother? Just a big brother? Then, I'm right. You'll never see me, even if I'll try really hard...'

"I wish I have a brother. So I don't feel lonely every time. I can share anything......." She looks at me. How fragile is she right now? I just wanna protect you, hug you and I never let you go. I will stand next to you, always. Whenever you feel sad, just come to me. I will erase your sadness...

"Let's go home?" I ask her. She still don't know what to do. "I walk you home, okay? Tomorrow we will meet again. Don't worry. We will have a fun activities together. Okay?"

After a long thought, she wanna go home. And I walk her home.

We just in silence in our walk. I just playing my guitar, with high hope hayi will feel much better. I can't predict, what she think about.

We arrived in front of her house. Hayi still don't get in to her house. I grab her wrist. "Go get in. You will catch a cold if you stay here..." Hayi look at me, and smiling.

"Bye, hanbin-ah..." She wave her hand to me and entering her house gate. Now, I can't see her, cause she already entering her house.

"Good night, lee hayi. Good night, gummy bear..." I smile and walk home

 

---

eeeeyyyyy hanbin, you're too obvious now.

how about bobby?

what will happen to hayi-bobby's relationship?

what will happen next?

please wait for another update yeeeeesssss???? ^^

thank you<3

---

HELLO! thank you for all who read my fanfic and subscribe it! thank you so much!<3

is it a long update? i hope you like it, guys ;) so, wait for another chapter, yes? thank you! bad grammar, im so sorry :( and feel free to comment ^^

if you Indonesian or you can understand Bahasa and a YG stan, maybe you can visit my fanfiction blog http://hellofanfiction.blogspot.com thank you so much ^^

 

HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!!