chapter 21

untitled.

 

TO CELEBRATE HAYI'S BIRTHDAY AND IKON'S DEBUT.
TODAY I POST 2 CHAPTERS IN A ROW.

 

 

Hanbin's POV

I'm so exhausted. me and chanhyuk helped teacher to clean up the music instruments on the stage and placed the instruments back to music class, since both of us used it before. even hayi helped me and chanhyuk too, but she left earlier. I bet, hayi and bobby will going back to home together. how I wish I could... chanhyuk ask me to left early too. I don't know what his reason tho. well yeah, I must going home alone.

I'm picking my bag, but I wanna rest a bit in class. feels very exhausted. thirsty and hungry. maybe I will going home late, cause I really hungry and I think ramyun is a perfect choice. and I even craving another food. so, I am packing my stuff and going out from class.

school almost empty, left a few student who still cleaning up the school. oh? there's a figure that I really familiar for me, standing in front of the school gate. when I wanna greet her, she already left. with a disappointed face, I can read her face.

I decide to following her from behind. slowly but sure I following every her step. she's going to park near school, but why she hide behind a tree? oh? there's someone hayi know around here? I'm hiding behind a tree too, a few meters from hayi. I analyze who's hayi looking at. there's a boy and a girl sit on the bench. why hayi sneaking out like this?

“oppa, what should I do then?”

I heard a girl talk, maybe with her boyfie. Since this is a park that often to be a couple place to hanging out.

“it’s all up to you…”

is hayi know them?

I can see the girl lean on her boyfie’s shoulder. And her boyfie wrap his hand around his girl. Seems like the boy really love his girl.

“oppa………thank you so much for coming. It means a lot to me……..”

The girl sit back and look to her boyfie with a really warm smile. Her boyfie rub her hair slowly.

“it’s all my pleasure. I like to hear your story. Just tell me if something bother you, okay?”

The girl just nodding her head. hayi seems so curious with them. slowly but sure hayi approach them.

 

“Jiwon?”

ji...jiwon? bobby? where? I'm looking around to find where's bobby's at.

'wha...what...bobby? with another girl?!'

I thought that he’s not type like that. bobby surprised, hayi too. he’s stand up and approach hayi, but hayi just walk to the back with doubt. I can see hayi's face change. she's angry, sad, disappointed, all expression seem so clear on her face.

“hayi-ya…listen to me-“

“I..i…I’m so..so…sorry to disturb you…”

“hayi-ya…I can explain about this…”

“it’s getting dark, I must…going home now…I’m so sorry…”

hayi ignore bobby more and more but bobby still approach her. hayi run really fast. i can see her tears falling down. It’s really hurts to see the girl that I love crying like this.

 

but, what catch my attention is, the girl who with bobby before.

"suhyun? lee suhyun? suhyun-ah, you owe me explanation, okay?!"

"hanbin oppa..."

I can see suhyun's face turn into a panicking mode. I don't believe that bobby have affair with suhyun. a really good girl, that I already know for a long time. since I was in primary school, I even played with her.

but my priority is to take care of hayi instead of suhyun. eventho I know suhyun first than hayi but I love hayi more. I run to watch hayi from a far.

 

“hayi-ya… listen to me first…” bobby grab hayi's wrist, and hayi suddenly stop running.

hayi just look to the ground. Tears falling more and more from hayi's eyes. I analyze bobby's face, he's crying. he's really sad, like he's already made a really big problem.

“I listen to you…”

“hayi-ya…look at me…”

“I have no power to look at you…”

“hayi-ya…i’m so sorry…I should tell you this before. But, I cant tell you about this. I really loves you, but I wont make you hurt. Like this. It’s all my fault…”

hayi is crying even harder. looks like hayi going to passed out. but hayi a really strong girl, she keep listening to bobby's explanation.

“I feel like you never love me even once, hayi-ya…it’s my fault, cause I should make you love me. But, I never tried so hard to make you love me. I got frustated a bit…”

'wha...what...what's bobby saying about...'

hayi drop, and sit in the ground. bobby squat in front of hayi.

“when I got frustated, I met her who had the same condition. So I help her relationship with her boyfriend. I often gave her a lot of advices. But, it’s still didn’t work out. So, she get frustate until now. She need a friend to hear her story, so I did. I know I’m a bad boy who broke his promise to his girlfriend just to listen to the other girl’s story. I’m a bad boy that already know that you’re my priority, but I broke it. It’s all my fault, hayi-ya…”

'so...bobby met suhyun and feel comfort with her too? how come...what I know suhyun seems so happy with her boyfie, but why suhyun with bobby? I'm lost...'

hayi still in silence. crying even more.

 

"hanbin oppa..." suddenly suhyun grab my hand. I turn my head to see suhyun beside me. "I know this is my fault..."

"you explain this later, okay?" but suhyun still hold my hand and crying. I hold her hand too.

 

“I should tell you this before…my mum know that I have a relationship with you, but she already manage to marry me with her best friend’s daughter. So one day, my mum introduce me to her, who sit next to me earlier…”

I don't know what happen right now. I can see hayi crying even more. this is really hurt. so, bobby and suhyun... I can feel suhyun hold my hand even harder. suhyun is crying too beside me.

 

"I'm so sorry, hanbin oppa...I didn't mean to..."

"suhyun-ah what on earth is happening right now...I'm lost..."

"bobby oppa, really love hayi eonnie. bobby oppa just give me some advices for my own love life. but..."

"suhyun-ah...stop it...explain it later...I can't think straight right now..."

I release suhyun's hand from me. I scratch my back head. I don't know...

 

“my mum feel sorry, cause she like you, hayi… but she cant broke her promise to her best friend. Cause the promise already made even before I born. Even my mum really wanna meets you to explain everything and apologize to you, but I refused her to do that. She even crying and say sorry for a thousand times…”

suhyun running back to the park. she needs space right now. there's no one who deserve to be blame on this case.

“hayi-ya…talk to me something…I don’t know what should I do after this…I know this is all my fault. I love you, hayi-ya…”

hayi still in silence. she can't say a word right now. she's shaking.

she wipe her tears, and take a deep breathe for a few moments. After 10 minutes, hayi look into bobby's face. hayi wipe his tears. And help him to stand up. hayi smile to him, hayi try to smile in front of him. It’s hard, I know. haji really trying hard to be a strong girl in front of bobby.

“Jiwon-ah…” she call him and wipe his tears. bobby kiss hayi's palm hand and hold her hand. hayi still try to smile.

“you deserve a better girl than me. You deserve happiness…Cause I’m not a good girl that you looking for. I should let you happy even without me. She’s what you looking for before, even your mum knows who’s the girl that good for her son. I’m so sorry to waste your time before. Waste your time for almost 2 years. I’m so sorry…I should go…”

I'm crying heard hayi's words. this is too deep.

bobby keep hold hayi's hand but hayi is try to release it. hayi wipe his tears once again, and whisper to him something. Just then, hayi walk away.

bobby sit in the ground, and crying like a baby, I approach him.

 

"ya! bobby! what are you doing to hayi, huh?! I already told you to take care of hayi! I told you so often!" I punch his face.

"hanbin oppa! stop it!"

"suhyun-ah...please..."

"its my fault, oppa...."

"there's no one right now to be blamed of, okay?"

three of us just in silence. bobby still crying, suhyun too. I'm lost.

"ya! bobby! you already know about this arrange married before?!" bobby just nodding his head.

"argh! you both! i dont know anymore, i cant think straight! you owe me and hayi explanation and you both must meet her and say sorry. bobby, I'm satisfied enough to punch you. I'm sorry...I must run to hayi. see you both soon!"

when i start to running, bobby grab my hand. "hanbin-ah, I'm so sorry, I can't keep my promise to you. please take care of hayi. I will meet her later..." I'm just nodding my head and start running.

 

***

 

2 days after the accident, I think of hayi even more. I decide to not bother hayi, so I'm not text her or even call her. but I can't stop think about her. so I decide to go to her house.

when I arrive, no one open the door. I already knock the door and calling hayi's name but no one open the door. I called hayi's phone, but hayi's phone is off.

I sit in a bench on the hayi's terrace. but, I found a letter. on the envelope, there's "to: Kim Hanbin" on it. from who? I open the envelope to read the letter

 

hey yo hanbin boy!
how's life?
why you here?
worry about me?
hehehehehe gotcha!

I'm fine, boy. no worry. Really.
For your information, when you read this letter, I already moved out from here.
no need to find me, cause I’m in a good condition.
this is not because a few days problem, but my dad already manage our family to moving out from a few months ago.
even before chanhyuk ask me to join your project.
even jiwon never know about this…

That’s why I was join your project, to evaluate my singing skill, my confident level, well I pass that with a good result.
thanks to you both, chanhyuk boy and hanbin boy.
thank you to encourage me, always support me, and accompany me to prove to the other that we can do something that people never imagine before.

Even I can makes my parents happy and proud of me.
thanks to you both!
how I wish I can still in korea and treat you guys a lot of food.
say this too, to chanhyuk okay?
tell him that I really really thankful these few months.
I really feel happy to know and hanging out with you both.
now, I know how’s the feeling to have a friend.
grateful that I have a friend as cool as you both.
thank you for being my friend in the last time I stayed in korea.

I would really love to meet you guys someday on the future.
how and what will you guys become.
I would really love to collab again with you both.
I really waiting that moment to come.

so yeah, catch your cool dream, boy.
don’t let the world change who you are.
we will meet again someday!

oh yeah, if you know jiwon.
can you say this to him from me?

“jiwon-ah, be happy. I’m the happiest girl in the world right now.
you know why? Cause I met you, know you, a really kind boy ever in my life.
jiwon-ah, I’m so sorry I never tell you that my dad manage our family to moving out.
I’m scared before, but now I’m not afraid again.
why? Because jiwon’s mum already choose a really beautiful girl to accompany his entire life.
pst, I will find my prince charming too! One day! So I can introduce you too him, and you must introduce your princess.
fair enough, huh? Hahahaha be happy, jiwon-ah.
now, I’m happy. Happy to start my new life again here.
see you!”

thank you hanbin-ah!
see you soon!

 

 

Lee Hayi.

 

 

hayi-ya, are you really happy right now? If you really do, I must be happy too. But, I cant lie to myself that I’m very sad cause I cant see you everyday again. How many years I will spend to wait for you again? But I will wait for you. I will stay here, never going anywhere. I will stay like this, still keep my love just for you and I never even once to see another girl since I saw you first a long time ago. Before bobby even know you. Be happy, Lee Hayi.

 

 

---

author's story:
i'm happy, cause today is hayi's birthday and a few days ago ikon already debut. i really like their "My Type".

---

what will happen next?

please wait for another update yeeeeesssss???? ^^

thank you<3

---

 

HELLO! thank you for all who read my fanfic and subscribe it! thank you so much!<3

is it a long update? i hope it's a long chapter, cause i'm on a good mood, i hope you like it, guys ;) so, wait for another chapter, yes? thank you! bad grammar, im so sorry :( and feel free to comment ^^

if you Indonesian or you can understand Bahasa and a YG stan, maybe you can visit my fanfiction blog http://hellofanfiction.blogspot.com thank you so much ^^