chapter 14

untitled.

Hanbin’s POV

‘where the heck is Chanhyuk right now…’. Chanhyuk told me he was going to toilet but it’s already 20 minutes he didn’t comeback. We still prepare for our performance.

I’ve searching for the whole school. But still, I cant find him. Is he invisible? I cant see him anywhere. I walking thru the school hallway. And there’s a group just standing around the hallway. But, it feels something fishy here. Like everyone are looking at the same direction. Who they all looking to?

 “guys! I’ve been wondering since forever! What you guys think about hayi? Lee hayi…” suddenly someone just talk so loud and everybody can heard it. Who is she? Jenny? From the other class? “ Wait. Wait. Wait. You guys don’t know about hayi? Really. Come on, she’s bobby’s girlfriend!”

‘what? Lee Hayi who? Is she talking about Lee Hayi? The one and only Lee Hayi I ever know? Is lee hayi there?’. I turn my head to the left and to the right to find where is hayi now.

“what kind of girl are you? Until bobby really loves you. What is he looking at you for a years?” and now, who’s that girl? Jenny’s friend? Jinny? What the hell is that girls talking about? … ‘where’s Lee hayi?!’.

“I mean, she’s not a popular student here, even she’s just a cheerleader, but it doesn’t mean she’s popular. No one knows her. No one wanna be her friend. But, why the hell bobby really loves her?! I’m more poplar than her, i’m a model, more pretty than her, everyone knows me, and everyone wanna be my friend…” that girl! How could so cruel like that?! ‘where’s hayi?!’.

‘hayi-ah…where are you?!’ what is going on here? Why they all talking about her…

“Lee Hayi-ssi. Can you tell us…what were you do to Bobby? Our handsome Bobby, a popular boy like him shouldn’t fallin in love with you! Got it?” Jinny girl just pointing her finger in front of hayi’s face. I can see hayi, now. She’s in the middle of the crowd. ‘hayi-ah! Get out from there!’ I really want to scream out loud, so you can get out from there…

“ya! Answer!” this Jenny girl can’t calm. How can a girl like her so famous? She’s so cruel. Iljin.

“ya! You cant answer us? You cant talk? Just freaking answer, us!” Jenny cant hold her anger.

“why I must answer it tho? You can ask Jiwon by yourself. Why I must answer the question you give to me that I really don’t know the answer is. Go. Just go to Jiwon, and ask him by yourself---“. Oh…hayi answer her tho. But whoa, but why this Jenny girl cut her off. She’s not have a maner? Someone still talking but she cut it off? Tch.

“ya! you dare to do that to me?! You freaking ask me to do that?! Why not you?”

“why not me? Why I ask you to do that instead?” I can see Jenny’s anger can explode in anytime soon. She even raise her hand and I bet she will slap hayi’s face.

“ya! Tch!” I can see hayi close her eyes.

I run to save hayi, but it’s too late.

 “ya! Jenny what are you doing, huh?! You wanna slap hayi?! Just go away! Don’t ever you dare to touch my girlfriend!”

Jiwon first who save you hayi. Jiwon really deserve you. Jiwon always there for you. I’m forget that…you still have your own hero. Your Kim Jiwon…

‘how pathetic I am?’.

“bo…bob…bob…by…bo-bob…bobby…i-I just wan-wanna be ha-hayi’s friend. Ju-just it…”

“you think I’m fool? You cant fooled me. I know everything from the beginning…”

“really bobby-ya---“

“hayi-ya, just go first…” Jiwon pat hayi’s head and ask herto go first. “I will find you later…” I can see hayi’s smile on her face.

Hayi walk out from that hell. ‘I’m happy that you’re free right now, hayi-ya…’. Your hero came in the right time. I smile for you, but I know, I hurt inside…I hurt, cause I can't save you. I don’t deserve you…

 

---

what will happen next?

please wait for another update yeeeeesssss???? ^^

thank you<3

---

HELLO! thank you for all who read my fanfic and subscribe it! thank you so much!<3

is it a long update? i hope you like it, guys ;) so, wait for another chapter, yes? thank you! bad grammar, im so sorry :( and feel free to comment ^^

if you Indonesian or you can understand Bahasa and a YG stan, maybe you can visit my fanfiction blog http://hellofanfiction.blogspot.com thank you so much ^^