Chapter 9 - CAMPING TRIP

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Bom did prepare some warm clothes for Dara and Minzy; hence, it doesn't take much time for the preparation. Bom told The four people who've just completed a hard day to have a bath and change their outfits and she didnt forget to remind two girls to wear some warm clothes. Looking at Dara's thin frame, Bom shakes her head and complains that why Dara eat too much but she does not get fat while Bom has to take diet so frequently.

Dara: "Aigoo~ Park Bom ssi~, you know our 2ne1 always admires at your body?"
Bom smirks: "Do you? Really?"- she turns to Minzy and rolls her eyes.
Minzy chuckles and promptly follows Dara: " Yes, unnie. You have an admirable body"
Bom is so proud of herself and glances at Dara and Minzy: "Yeah, you girls should admire because I'm pretty, remember?"

Minzy and Dara burst into laughter while Bom hastens them to go soon since EXO boys are waiting at the hall. As they see Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Dara smiles to them with gratefulness in her eyes. She now still wears another ripped pants (Dara can deny the charm of ripped pants) but she covers herself in a starry long cardigan which has made her hair be more bright than ever. Despite of the worry seeing Dara still wears that pants in this cold weather, Chanyeol is touched by her beauty. What can he do if such a beauty like her is around him. Chanyeol silently sighs and comes to Dara who is wearing a heavy backpack-"Noona, lemme hold it for you"- he simply suggests and say no more. Dara has not accepted, but Chanyeol has taken the backpack on her shoulders and carried it lightly. Of course, such a caring lovable action of Chanyeol can't not be escaped from Bom's eyes.

Bom teases: "Yeol ah~, carry my bags , too!....aigoo, these bages are so heavy..."
Minzy pulls Bom's hand and softly asks: " Unnie, why did you , i thought we plan this trip for them to have time together?"
Bom: "of course, this trip is for them!"
Minzy: "If you tease them, Dara unnie shall be uncomfortable, she's shy, you know?"

Bom rubs Minzy's head and chuckles. Bom is a great planner but sometimes her 8D rises up and she forgets everything around. In order to save the moment, Baekhyun tells Bom that he shall carry her bag. Bom and Minzy smile understandingly while Dara has obtained some clues that Bom did plan this trip on “dark purpose”. Chanyeol's ears turn red again, so he pull his black mask to cover his face as if he's cool now. Bom forces people get in the camping van coz the temperature is very low. Dara wishes to be the driver since she always wants to drive big vehicle. Everyone all agrees since this is the special day for her; they shall let her do whatever she wants. Dara happily takes the driver seat and besides her is Chanyeol because the rest trio tells them that they rather sitting at the back seats, and "sitting at front make me headache" as well as "I wanna learn more about vocal technique with Park Bom noona". Chanyeol silently thanks to his friend, Bom and Minzy for their understanding and chance for him to be with Dara.
"Now, goooo!"
The camping van rolls its wheels in the excitement of all passengers. The weather is cold outside but inside, the five is sitting side by side and chatting happily. The camping area is 2 hour driving from Seoul, Bom has introduced that this place is near a river which has been frozen by the thick snow while Dara yahoos interestingly. She is trying to drive carefully but can't hide the joy in her voice towards the upcoming events. Yeol secretly glances at Dara and smiles. Finally, he has seen her beautiful and happy face after 03 days apart; the happiness of seeing-her-again was blocked by the idea that he couldn't go camping is now completely gone. He will do anything to make her stay happy like this.

Dara is driving besides Chanyeol. She feels a little embarrassed as well as cheerful at the same time. She does not know exactly why she’s being like this. It’s been a long time she’s gone camping, especially in this cool weather. Normally, people go camping in autumn like go to beach in spring. The season that Dara likes best is winter; streets and roads are full of snow; the rivers are frozen and because of cold weather, people can stay close together without any shyness; friends gather to enjoy a hotpot in a small restaurant, etc. Are these things so wonderful? Since Dara is not a normal person, she’s an idol and as a result, she can not experience such normal daily life like that. But Bom understands and provide her a chance to do anything she wants although in secretly, but to her, it’s still the most marvelous thing right now. Dara thanks God to meet and to be a party of 2NE1, and new friends. Chanyeol is well-known for being her most loyal fanboy. It’s a lie if she tells the others that she has no idea about this. That’s why she’s embarrassed like a teen-girl beside him, even can’t look at his eyes. At first, Dara thought it’s because he’s a stranger, but after the homie handshake this afternoon, something which she does not realize exactly what is it has been cultivated in her soul. Is it so awkward to have “feeling” with the person you’ve just met twice, especially after her broke-up has finally been revealed? Dara does not love Jiyong anymore; of course, that love died as soon as she discovered his affair. To them now just exists a strained friendship because they’re artists under the same entertainment company – YG – where is considered as a family than a pure company. Letting her mind drowning in thought while driving that makes Dara looks weird.

Chanyeol quietly suggests: “Noona, do you want me to drive; you look tired!”

Dara starts as hearing Yeol’s voice: “It’s okay, Yeol ah~…is my face so weird?...hee, hee, when I focus on something, I always be like this” – She chuckles and denies his suggestion politely but Yeol’ serious expression scares Dara a little bit. Why is he like this? Before departing, seeing Dara wears that ripped pants and now driving tiredly make him nearly crazy.

Chanyeol seriously stares at Dara while she is focusing on the road ahead, then he begs: “Noona, let me drive. You’re tired, I know…..Don’t lie to me…(since I’ve followed you for years, collected information about you, seen 2NE1 TV thousands of times…How can I don’t know when you’re tired, noona?)”

Glancing at Chanyeol for a while, suddenly, the camping van stops and the others on the back seats fake noisily questions Dara about why she stops because from the back seat, they just pretended to be fussy but kept track with the quiet dialogue between Dara and Chanyeol and these monsters smiles to each other in satisfaction and pride of themselves finding out this awesome plan.

Dara: “Ah~I’m a little bit tired and Chanyeol shall be our driver….So count on him, ok?”- She smiles to Chanyeol and they change their seats. Chanyeol suggests that Dara should change to the back seats with the others and may take a nap if she wants.  It’s okay, he shall drive alone but Dara  refuses. She explains that driving alone at night shall cause driver to be sleepy; so she decided to stay at the front seat with him. Obviously, Chanyeol widens his eyes and seems to be cheered up while the others…

Bom: “Hey, Dara, there’s no room for you here and we don’t want to change out seats for you…Today, I scarified myself for too muchhh” – Bom shouts

Minzy: “Dara unnie, I’m going to take a nap…so I can’t change my seat for yours”

Baekhyun: “ Dara noona, I have a headache….”

Not letting Baekhyun finishing his words, Dara pretends to be disappointed and tells them she’s not going to go to back seats; so they should stay calm. The others burst into laughter seeing Dara’s hand-tied face. Monitoring Chanyeol driving but Dara frequently turns her head back to gossip with the trio behind.  They start playing some word game. It’s start from Minzy- the youngest. The game rule is Minzy shall start with a word, and the person next to her shall continue finding another word with the ending of Minzy’s word as his/ (her) initial letter. Bom is the person who invents many weird words as usual. Then, they rehearse the Clap your hands for Bom-the audience. Bom acts as a strict reviewer expressing her dissatisfaction on this or that and requests them to repeat over and over until Dara begs her that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter