Chapter 26 - MESSAGE

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[MEDIA]

The trends relating to Chanyeol and Dara have been on top of many Asian countries; in addition, the Korean web forums have been busy in feeding news and discussions. Not only Exotics and Blackjacks but other fandoms also whisper and comments about the latest news because Chanyeol and Dara are the rare artists that are really kind at hearts. Most of fans express their happiness and supports to their idols. After the successful collaboration stage last night, the Chandara shippers have been more active than ever and now they’re the ones who protect Chanyeol and Dara with their relationship which is almost revealed although the photos spreading over the Internet do not show his really face. The public opinions are divided in three parties; one party supports Chandara, one party strongly opposes  while the remaining party is all yes-men or those pouring fuel to the fire for fan-wars. Some of viewers think that the guy with Dara at the airport is Kim Young Kwang, the partner-to-be of Dara in the upcoming web-drama. Since everything is not really clear, all discussions on the internet are very exciting. Besides the supports, there remains some Blackjacks thinks that Dara is dating, it’s okay but they aren’t pleased with Chanyeol since he’s too young and also under a blurry relationship with After School’s Nana. Meanwhile, Exotics promptly pay back that who Blackjacks think they are? And some of them even cruelly say that a girl (Sandara Park) who agreed to be on the cover a man’s magazine with just only a lingerie like Dara does not deserve to their pure and innocent Chanyeol and Blackjacks shouldn’t think that Dara is a goddess or something like that with such a bad history like that. The fan-wars have been officially happened to protect their idols.

Some of comments on the Internet:

Sandara is really beautiful…she seems never gets old! ^^ So, the guy at airport is really Chanyeol? If they’re dating, the “fan boy” brand-name of Chanyeol is really successful! What? Are you kidding? Sandara is too old for Chanyeol! Stop non-sense! How about Nana? Aren’t Chanyeol and Nana dating?  Why ppl keep bragging Chanyeol to this mess…I mean, it’s not really Chanyeol…with the carefully covered face like that and they conclude that it’s Chanyeol, so ridiculous! I don’t think Dara and Chanyeol can date…but they look good together! That’s Kim Young Kwang ssi…they soon have web drama…I think he was at the collaboration stage last night and returned to Seoul with Dara this morning! Chandara fighting Sandara unnie, please… tell us that you’ve dating someone already1 Sandara? She’s a ! The height difference between Chanyeol and Dara is really cute.

[CUPCAKE CF]

Secretly returning to SM is not simple. The chaos at the airport have caused many fans gathering front of SM Building, EXO Dorm and Viva Polo; they want to confirm that the trended guy is Chanyeol or not. So, Chanyeol decides to directly go the CF venue with Luhan and Baekhyun. To avoid being noticed, Chanyeol hurriedly changes his jacket and fixes his hair as well as change the red beanie he used to cover his face at the airport to the phoenix beanie given by Dara. Recalling the farewell with Dara, Chanyeol cannot hide his worry, hopes she will take back the cellphone soon for contact. The current situation of Dara is ominous because Chanyeol knows that among 2NE1, his girlfriend is always the one receiving most haters and critics whenever causing mistake. Regardless of worry covering his mind, Chanyeol focuses on work so as to come back home soon for contacting Dara.

Baekhyun: “Chanyeolie…” – Baekhyun whispers to Chanyeol – “ You were so careless!’

Luhan: “Yah, did you guy stay with each other last night?” – despite the anxiety on Baekhyun’s face, Luhan calmly asks Chanyeol with an unhidden-able excitement.

Chanyeol hums and haws confirming. Meanwhile, Baekhyun seems not to be happy since this morning Kai, Tao and him were questioned about the absence of Chanyeol at the dorm last night. Couldn’t hide the truth but Baekhyun promptly invented that Chanyeol had to stay there coz he was tired. Baekhyun thought that if Chanyeol came back and reported soon, everything would be okay; however the latest news ruin his plan. Dara and Chanyeol can hedge their relation front of fans or netizens, yet under the sharp view of Kim Young Min, only an super idiot cannot guess the true nature. – “Tell Yeol to meet ASAP after the CF, right then, got it?” – Baekhyun sighs and reminds Chanyeol of the message of Kim Young Min. Chanyeol understands the situation, his sajangnim has warned him once about the possibility of being kicked out from EXO. Besides the worry for Dara, Chanyeol now puts a heavy stone on this back which has been burdened.

[YG]

YG Entertainment have been all shocked with the Dara’s relationship, except for Bom and Minzy. No need to mention, Yang Hyun Suk is very furious upon the carelessness of Dara and the fact that she didn’t obey his order. Mr. Yang recalls that the release of Crush Album in the last year took out much efforts of 2NE1 in particular and YG in general and consequently YG looked forwards to a compensations and good compliments for them to put a step to the international music market; this means 2NE1 ought to debut at US by another album; however the drug scandal of Bom  has destroyed it all and that’s why Mr. Yang had to steer their plan by solo activities such as CL’s US debut in lieu of 2NE1’s, acting career of Sandara, dance course of Minzy and the comebacks of Big Bang and Winner have been accelerated while the debut of iKon has been planned in 2015 instead of 2016.  Since the YG artists are very talented and somehow “freak” in this industry, scandals happening around them are normal and YG always remind his artists to pay attention to their normal daily lives. Besides, in Mr. Yang’s opinion, secret relationship is firmer than the ones being publicized  but now Dara has been on the threshold of being spotted, YG sees himself is responsible for this stuff also.

------

Dara enters YG Building after a while being surrounded by fans at the gate. Seeing Dara getting stuck, Winner’s Jinwoo goes by and helps her to escape from the crowd. Jinwoo and Dara always have good relationship or more precise they treat each other like noona and dongsaeng. Since noticing the appearance of Jinwoo in the Who Is Next, Dara really saw herself in Jinwoo and she always supports and cares about him. After many refusal to Jinwoo that she absolutely can handle the suitcases, Dara finally smiles and hands it to Jinwoo. Jinwoo embarrassingly stares at Dara,

Jinwoo: “Dara noona, the latest news…YG sajangnim is really mad…I hope you’re okay with it”

Despite the anxiety, Dara is touched by Jinwoo’s care: “Uhm..gwenchana…u read the news?...noona cause trouble for YG again, right?”

Jinwoo promptly explains: “I don’t know how others think but I support you, noona…Chanyeol ssi. He’s good…I met him twice and saw him on Roommate…and Bom noona thinks he’s kind, too…however, I’m just afraid that your upcoming activities will be affected.”

Dara: “Uhm, we’ll know soon…our sajangnim. Everything is in his hand…but, it’s okay, Jinwoo ah!”

Jinwoo shyly smiles to Dara, he feels the most comfortable to Dara as compared to the others in YG. Dara looks at the shining smile of Dara with a hurt in her mind, like Jinwoo, her Chanyeol’s smile is bright and shining, too; however, Dara wonders if she can see more smiles like that because they’re in trouble. Suddenly, Lee Hi runs to her and: “Unnie, YG  sajangnim is waiting for you..He’s really mad, be careful!”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter