Sub-Chapter - UNTITLED

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The below is not the contents of "Dream Collaboration", they're just my confidence because we soon say good bye in just one more chapter :)

1. Some information about me?

- Imma girl, thanks God!

- 26yrs, too old for you? LOL

- Imma VIP and Blackjack

- My bias (only one!): yeah, I think you can guess, it's Dara unnie.

2. Why did I compose about Chandara?

I'm initially a DARAGON shipper, but as you know, it turn out that he's dating with Kiko.  I was upset by the breaking news. And accidently, I found out that Chanyeol likes Dara for years. Actually, I don't have any interests in any artists other than YG, but I when I searched for Chanyeol, I was like :"ah hah, this guy is really cute...he seems to like Dara unnie much", and I also found out many Chandara fanfics, too. After reading a number of fanfics, I wanted to compose a fanfic about Chandara just for me. And whenever I watch Clap Your Hands performance of 2NE1, I always visualize CL as Chanyeol and he raps with Dara. Sorry if you think I'm so delusional.

3. How did I compose?

This is the first time I try composing a story on my own. I prefer reading than composing and therefore it was hard for my to express my feeling, my imagination and my ideas logically at first but I think everything gets better after few chapters.

My story is somehow based on true stories. I updates news and photos of Dara unnie and Chanyeol in particular as well as 2NE1 and EXO in general on daily basis; besides, I search for Chandara manips on google, Instagram and Twitter for materials; then I imagine my story and link it with the materials I got logically and that's how my chapter is born.

I love putting their photos in my story for illustrations and these photos are orginated from the internet, so some of you will find them look familiar, right? and by the way, I want to confirm that I do not own any photos and the credit is to owner. 

4. Have I ever wanted to give up?

Yes, of course. It usually takes me 3 or 4 days to finish a chapter and I just can compose if I have free time; however, I've been working for an audit firm and I also enter into a post-graduation course for second academic degree, that's why I'm very busy and stressed. When I can't get any idea for the next chapter I feel like I'm disappointing my readers; besides some of you leave me some messages telling me that they don't like Chandara fanf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter