Chapter 33 - VALENTINE

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following period is really hard for both Chanyeol and Sandara. After Dara is discharged from the hospital, Chanyeol promptly asks Dara to depart for Philippines although he worried about her health much and if Dara can, Chanyeol wants Dara to stay at China until X-man is captured because it’s not safe for Dara to stay in Korea. Since Dara’s cellphone is connected to the a software at police station at helps to track the location of caller as long as the duration of the phone call is long enough for the police to track down. Since then, Chanyeol keeps Dara’s cellphone and prepares himself for that guy’s call. After Dara has gone to Philippines for the talk show with Boy Abunda and Kris Aquin, as expected by Chanyeol, the X-guy calls, he call almost everyday as if he wants to irritate Chanyeol because he can’t contact Dara now, he curses on Chanyeol and wishes him bad luck or sometime terrific death. Chanyeol always tries to lengthen the call but the X-man always hangs up before Chanyeol can do any else. Since 2NE1 members are all abroad now, Chanyeol is somehow relieved; and Cheondung, after knowing all the situation of his noona, has employed security service for his little  noona and mother because he can’t be with them all the time due to the recent drama schedule arranged by his new agency – Apop Entertainment (the agreement he signed with Mystic Entertainment has been canceled due to his car-crash); besides, Yang Hyun Suk has paid his attention to this issue and Jjangmae has been scolded  because he didn’t let Mr. Yang know about such important issue. Finally, the day has come. After a long time the police enter into the case, they have tracked X-man’s location. He was captured at his private luxury apartment. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jjangmae also present at the scene because they want to ensure that that sicked-mind guy is definitely captured. At the X-man’s private apartment, Chanyeol and Baekhyun start in surprise witnessing his residence place, every wall here is fully of his girlfriend – Sandara Park’s photos from the days she was in Philipines, from her debut with 2NE1, from 2NE1 concerts, etc. and there some place gluing Chanyeol, Baekhyun, EXO members, Durami, Cheondung, Yoo Ra photos but on the contrary with the respect this ert shows to Dara, all these photos are cruelly scratched or stabbed  by knives or used as target for darts. The police also find out many petrol cans and some bottles of sulfuric acid as well as many other black letters which were intended to send to Chanyeol with death threats or to Dara with sick love. Chanyeol can’t and daren’t image what will happen if he has not been captured. Before being extradited, he turns around to Chanyeol and smirks confidently: “Let’s see how long you will be with her? You are not deserved to Sandara Park ssi~, you leave her, little kid!”

Due to the influence of YG, this scandal is agreed to be concealed from public and since Kim Young Min was persuaded that Chanyeol and Dara have broken up, Chanyeol thinks he will keep this relationship in silence and pays more attention as well as be more careful. They keep their love in secret. Dara sighs in relief with the news that the X-guy is now captured; however, like Chanyeol, she’s scared of what Jjangmae and Chanyeol tell her what they saw at this ert’s house. Dara promises Chanyeol that she will come back soon for her after finishing the poster shooting for Dr. Ian drama with Kim Young Kwang. On the contrary with the excitement of Dara, the last words being extradited of X-man are still haunting Chanyeol. Why don’t  X-man, CL and Cheondung trust in Chanyeol or believe that he can bring Dara an apple life; may be because they can guess Chanyeol will leave Dara as facing difficulties, and how irony! Chanyeol did and he feels like he can’t forgive himself although Dara told him that it was her fault and she never blames on Chanyeol. Knowing the situation, Baekhyun comforts Chanyeol that he can compensate for Dara by using his entire life. Chanyeol needn’t prove or explain anything to anyone because Dara is the most important, she will know it all. All Chanyeol should do now is taking good care of his girlfriend because it’s the best way to show. The small talk between Chanyeol and Baekhyun is cut by a video call from Chanyeol’s girlfriend.


Dara: “Hi, Chanyeolie…omo, omo..Baekyunie is here, too….hi you!” – Dara cheers Baekhyun while her boyfriend stares at Baekhuyn as if he wants to send his friend out of the room; however, it’s clear that Dara’s mind is really good these days. She’s wearing an M&M T-shirt. Sometimes, Chanyeol finds it’s funny because he can guess his girlfriend’s mood just by seeing what she’s is wearing. If Dara is happy or exciting, she will wear super-weird or super-cute outfits and if she's busy, she just uses jeans and tee and so on.

Baekhyun waves his hand at Dara and shouts despite of the stare Chanyeol throws at him: “Noona, when will you back?...This idiot misses you like crazy and he bothers us much…aigoo, we can’t stand him any longer!”

Dara chuckles while Chanyeol: “Yahh, what did you say??? Go outtt!”

Baekhyun: “Noona, he even names a song in our new album…it’s called “Call me baby”…noona, make sure that you will call him frequently!” – so saying, Baekhyun laughs his off before Chanyeol kicks him out.
Chanyeol looks at Dara with caring eyes: “Noona, do you have fun in China?...Did you receive the mini-heating I sent you?...Make sure that you have to bring it along…China is cold these days…the weather forecast told so!”

Dara: “Arrasso..arasso…I’m using it now…how about your comeback album? Did you name a song “Call me baby”?”….aigoo…Big Bang vs. EXO… how can I make a choice between you two?....G-Dragon and Chanyeol…so tough to decide!” – Dara shows Chanyeol her funny bearing when she’s thinking (she squeezes her forehead and swings her arm). From the day Chanyeol told Dara that he was jealous of G-Dragon when  he and Dara got caught at Incheon Airport, Dara frequently use this topic to tease Chanyeol as soon as she has chances because his facial gesture when she reminds G-Dragon is cute and stupefied at the same time.

Chanyeol pretends to bold his face: “Ms. Sandara Park, you needn’t make any choice…because I’m the winner any way!...”- Chanyeol becomes intense again – “Have you done the poster?...When will you back? …Baekhyun is right.. I miss you….Come back home, please!”
Dara: “Yeah…I finished them all…Young Kwang ssi is really kind, he helped me much…we even make friends…Do you want to see some photos? We took some at the merry-go-round…they look cute really!” – Dara cheerfully tells her boyfriend.
Chanyeol shouts: “What?? Young Kwang ssiiiiiii~” –he emphasizes the last word: “Yahhh, don’t be close to him…aigoo…you and him look cute together.??...I don’t want to see any photos…Do not send me!...and by the way, you shouldn’t be so excited like that!!”
Dara: “Childish Dobi...I’ll be back tomorrow but I am invited to a VIP premier for Twenty…Young Kwang ssi is invited, too and he will go with me…don’t be like that…just work…and you should cheer yourself up, we will mark our first Valentine Day together!...I’ve prepared a gift for you…Wait for me!”
Chanyeol starts, he nearly forgets that the Valentine Day is upcoming. Chanyeol wonders what he can do for her girlfriend, this is their first Valentine together, and therefore Chanyeol wants to find out something interesting for his girlfriend by himself, not requesting for any other’s help.

Being stupefied for a while after hanging up the call, Chanyeol interestedly visualizes what Dara prepared as well as scrolls up and down the cellphone to look at his girlfriend. Since dating, they’ve taken many photos and of course they’re not publicized. Chanyeol and Dara sometimes imitate poses of each other or use same kinds of outfits such as fedoras, beanies, coats, jacket, guitar cases, etc. as a way to prove that they belong to each other cleverly. Chanyeol smiles as seeing various poses of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter