Chapter 27 - CHAOS

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The mysterious message raise the curiosity of Dara about its true content; however, due to the tough schedule, Dara soon forgets that black letter. In the recent days, besides a large of number of dating news from Blackjacks and Daralings with the reason that to them, Dara has been alone for so long and the dating news is really a good signal for their idols; meanwhile there exists a number of Exotics, saesangs and Playgirlz&Playboyz of After School who have been criticized Dara and thought that Dara is the third party interfering the “Chanana relationship” or they think Dara secludes Chanyeol, etc. It’s too much but Dara thinks she can handle because, anyway, from 2NE1 debut, Dara has been always the one who received most bad comments since some so-called Blackjacks considers her as a talentless person and she was allowed to be a 2NE1 merely because of her beauty. Dara thinks all she can do now is focusing on her work, especially the acting debut in the web drama named “Dr. Mo”  (now is re-named “Dr. Ian). About Chanyeol, although there is no proof demonstrating the guy at the airport is him, Chanyeol is still questioned a lot whenever he publicly shows; Chanyeol just waves his hand friendly and smiles, says no thing as agreed with his girlfriend. According to their plan, Chanyeol and Dara will not meet each other in personal because it seems to be very noticeable now. They just talk on phone and see each other via video phone calls or check news on websites. Dara worried much about the injury of Chanyeol and she forces him to take photo of his arm and send her everyday to check its situation. Chanyeol smiles to himself recalling the first time he showed his arm to Dara, his girlfriend nearly bursted into loud wails because his injury was too bad; it was torn and bleeding. Dara thinks Chanyeol must be in pain but he just laughs for her to clear worry and laughs because whenever seeing her face, Chanyeol feels a special happiness regardless how bad his current situation is. Her beautiful face can provide Chanyeol super power to face any difficulties when thousand Exotics have left the fan site after expressing their disappointments because Chanyeol is dating; because he’s a liar; because they thought Chanyeol prioritize EXOTICS  more than anything; because they love Chanana; because of thousands of reasons that they can reason for their leaving. His girlfriend, Sandara is also the hot topic for Exotics to discuss and criticize. They dig the Dara’s history of being on the cover of a men’s magazine and wearing y costume. And some of them has warned Chanyeol that if they find out that Chanyeol is really dating with Dara, the number of EXO, who will leave fan site,  will be raised.

Witnessing Chanyeol’s troublesome, all EXO member agree that it’s good idea that Chanyeol shouldn’t publicize his relationship like Baekhyun did. As Baekhyun publicized that Tae Yeon and him have been dating for a long time, besides thousands of fans left EXO fan site, under the public pressure, Baekhyun had to cancel his subscribes on social accounts; the statuses or photos he posted were tracked, analyzed and criticized by thousands or even millions of fans of both SNSD and EXO although they’re just simple and normal statuses. EXO thinks everything will covered when EXO comes back this year and compete with Big Bang since YG has recently announced that BIG BANG, WINNER and iKON will be all onstage this year; and the come back of Big bang concurs with EXO’s. Anyway, they’re both big groups and the competition will get most attentions than anything and the dating scandal between Chanyeol and Dara will be thereby sunk deep. Every one will just focus on music battle and no one will waste their time on a improvable story. All Chanyeol and Dara can do is waiting in patience, Sehun concludes.

But, may be Sehun is wrong…There is always a person who keeps his track on Chanyeol and Dara…there indeed exists a guy like that.

[X-MAN]

He’s a guy, of course, sorry everyone for superabundant explanation, and he’s at the age when the other normal people are busy with their wives and children; but the love, or more precise, the delusional love for KPOP has caused him to experience deviatory thoughts and have tend to possessive over his idols. Or we can conclude that he’s a freak and ert. Like other guys and girls who are attracted by the talents, charisma and rebels of 2NE1, he’s a Blackjack. Being brought up in a wealthy family, money is nothing to him and he has spent lot of money to attend in most of 2NE1 concerts, buy their albums and anything related to them. He loves CL because of her talent, loves Bom and Minzy because of their gorgeous voices; however, Dara is the one who he’s fallen for.  The innocent and angelic beauty of Dara  haunts it day by day. The love for her is not merely limited by the admiration between an idol and fan; he thinks Dara must be his wife. Like Chanyeol, he keeps tracks on Dara and is happy since Dara has not dated anyone (but yes, it was GD, he didn’t know that). While the other Blackjacks are all excited in the dating of Dara, he’s really furious. He was there, at the Collaboration Stage, saw Chanyeol holding Dara’s hand; at first, he could feel something strange must be happening, he starts to hate Chanyeol (indeed, he hates everyone who likes his Dara). He found nothing good about Chanyeol kid. And later, the “airport event” happened, he was there, too and this time he can conclude that the guy with Dara is really Chanyeol because he searched about Chanyeol much, about his height, about the recent activities of Chanyeol, about his daily habits, everything…and he links the events together, it’s quite easy for a conclusion. He came back homes that day in anger and mad and decided that he wouldn’t just stand there and stare that Chanyeol kid stole his “wife”’s heart.

What will he do, the X-man thinks. Park Chanyeol, he will never give him a second of peace from now on. What should he do? Intimidate him? Kill him? No, it’s not a wise act. Although he’s a ert, he’s smart enough to understand that it’s useless and just put himself into danger. It’s useless because Chanyeol may be regardless of danger to be with Dara which X-man knows it for sure, men are stupid and if Chanyeol breaks up with Dara just because of the fear, what will Dara think about him? Chanyeol will not give up Dara just because of his intimidation. May be, X-man thinks, if the subject is Dara, it’s more possible. It’s also a “sanction” for her for liking Chanyeol and Dara is a warm-hearted person, if she knows her loveable ones are in danger, she wil follow his demand.

As a warn, on the way to the YG Building for putting the black letter into Dara’s mailbox, he stopped by SM and  parked his car in a secretive place  wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter