Chapter 19 - DILEMMA

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SM's ENTERTAINMENT]

SM's Kim Young Min is really furious right now upon the breaking news that After School's Nana was spotted at dressing room of EXO during the photoshoot at Gangnam district spread  over Internet couple hours ago. 2014 deems to be an unsuccessful year of SM due to numbers of unexpected scandals of SM artists such as dating scandals between Taeyeon and Baekhyun, of which the impact from netizens was a bomb and the values of SM securities on stock market have been dropped and SM had to unveil the relationship of other bright artists such as Soo Young, Tiffany and Yoo Na so as to save the company images. Besides, the strong development of YG, who has released many high-quality music products such as Rise of Tae Yang, Crush of 2NE1, 200% of Akdong Musician, Shoebox of Epik High and most recent is the 2014 S/S of Monster Rookie Winner, has helped this company clearly passed SM. Because of these reasons, since being invited to attend in special collaboration among entertainment companies, Kim Young Min has taken advantage of his power to help EXO - SM's best card to get the collaboration with YG's 2NE1. As a CEO, Kim Young Min and Lee So Man always foresee the situation. The collaboration between EXO and 2NE1 shall cause a best effect for EXO due to the fame of two groups as well as the "shipping" of EXOTICS and BLACKJACKS which can name immediately some ships such as Chandara, Kaiminzy, ChaeKris, etc.

Kim Young Min sighs. If the breaking news relevant to Nana spread over, isn't his effort on this collaboration to hell and gone? This can't be happened. Hearing the knocks on the office door, Kim Young Min pushes the button on the table to open and soon appearing at the office is EXO. By a hand-wave, he gives a signal that tells them to have a seat. Chanyeol holds his breathe inside since he can guess the content of this unexpected meeting. Few hours ago, Chanyeol and Chen were sitting in the dressing room for a rest. Suddenly, Nana from nowhere comes into the room for greetings and expresses her worry for Chanyeol's health after seeing the clip that he had vomited the day before. Being acquainted with Nana from the Roommate show, like Bom, Chanyeol considers Nana a pure noona, no more no less. But Nana seemed to have some special feelings for Chanyeol and always took chances to approach Chanyeol although they were on or off- camera.  However, to be polite, Chanyeol always shows his respect to Nana whenever they meet. On the contrary with Chanyeol's thought, this time, Nana seemed to be more open and hardy, she took initiative in holding Chanyeol'hands and touched his forehead to check the temperature. Because Chanyeol can't predict Nana's action, he can't avoid but inside, Chanyeol was quite annoyed. Knowing the situation, Chen faked a cough that notified Nana of his appearance. But it was too late, an assistant- apprentice recorded the scene and posted on her Instagram account. That's why the news has been spread like an epidemic disease. As Nana leaving, Chanyeol can feel a thousand of butterflies in his stomach as if he can smell something bad is going to be happened. And Chanyeol is right, that's why the EXO is at Kim Young Min's office right now.

Kim Young Min expresses his anger over the rest EXO which makes Chanyeol blame himselft and feel sorry for the other members. Kim Young Min also scolds the managers and complains why these  managers can't protect EXO image and let Nana freely come and go like that.  The breaking news is spread over the internet and Kim Young Min instructs the managers to promptly deny the "dating rumors" between Chanyeol and Nana right away on the official website of SM. The EXO is asked to strictly follow the regulations as agreed between them and SM company, then he directs to Chanyeol:

Mr. Kim: "Park Chanyeol...I do not care if the rumors that you and Nana is dating is true or not, I do not care....but I won't let this news be revealed...You'd better watch your steps... You won't be tolerated if causing damages to EXO in particular and to SM in general... Remember what we did to Jessica....Keep it in your mind."

Chanyeol nods for understanding while inside his mind showing the image of Dara. What will he do if the relationship between him and Dara is discovered? As Mr.Kim's words, he will be kicked out of EXO. In this situation, the EXOTICS may be very disappointed and Chanyeol feels sorry because he has not fully paid for the expectations from his supporters. And may be some EXOTICs may blame on his girlfriend - Sandara Park. Then, what can he do do protect her when Dara receives bad comments and behaviors from them. His girlfriend may know this news, Chanyeol silently thinks and intends to make a call to her as soon as he leave this office. Baekhyun standing beside Chanyeol secretly pulls Yoel's shirt-tail to remind him to focus. EXO understands this situation since Chen has notified them of Nana's appearance and the current bad situation of Chanyeol. Not only Chanyeol but also EXO loves Dara and 2NE1 much and they want to help his fellow to be out of this situation. All of them promise to have a look on Chanyeol's steps and be careful so as not to cause any other scandal. Kim Young Min nods and again, waves his hand to signal them to out of his office.

Being alone in the office, Kim Young Min slyly smiles to himself, yes, he does not care about the authenticity of the dating rumor between Chanyeol and Nana. This must be stopped as soon as possible. If his artists wish to reveal their relationship with boyfriend or girlfriend, this boyfriend or girlfriend must be originated from Big 3 Entertainment companies (i.e. SM, YG or JYP) in this Korea, like Tiffany and 2PM's Nickhun, or to be easier to understand, the dating relationship must be a suitable alliance . This shall not only raise the fame of SM and SM artists, but also prevent the dependants who want to take advantages

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter