Chapter 8 - NEARLY BROKEN PLAN

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[EXO's dorm]
After listening to the new development that Chanyeol excitedly told him, Baekhyun seems to be thoughtful. Of course, he knows it's an precious chance for Yeol to move on, yet how about his Taeyeon and the busy schedule next day. Baekhyun knows his girl, she won't be pleased with this camping coz no one on this Earth wants to her boyfriend to hang out with the others although they' re just friends, or even more exactly, the sunbae-dongseng relationship. Chanyeol seems to realize the feelings of his friend. As Bom told Yeol that interesting and surprising event, he forgot everything around as well as the fact that his friend has had girlfriend. If now, somebody finds out that 2NE1 girls and them have a camping trip together, it shall not only affect the image of 2 groups but also ruin the relationship between Baekhyun and Taeyeon. Chanyeol sadly thinks and Baekhyun understands immediately. As being trained together for years, Baekhyun can guess what Yeol thinks only via his sight.
"Hey, Yeol, you know that i cant go with you but you shouldn't let go of this golden chance'" - Baekhyun quietly says -"or, you go with them alone, is it okay? I'll manage if our managers find you...Just one night and you'll be here tomorrow...It's quite simple, I'll be liar for you!"
Chanyeol stares at Baekhyun with a deep gratefulness in his eyes but he wonders if he can go camping with them alone because it's a little but sudden and awkward. Sandara noona and him just officially met once; Boomie noona and Minzy ssi-...Yeol does not know to thinks. If he ask the another EXO boy to go with him, it is not less weird. Or he refuses to go with the girls; although it is just a thought, it even hurts Chanyeol. But he cant be selfish to beg Baekhyun to agree. Aigoo-that's a tough circumstance.

Meanwhile....
Bom snatches Minzy into a corner and tells her about the upcoming event tonight. Minzy surprisingly asks Bom that if it is okay? Because Minzy does not think it's a good idea if the President knows-"Unnie, don't you remember the President once told he was going to hang any guy approaching Dara unnie?". Since Minzy is an obedient maknae and always follows YG rules, so she can't avoid worrying; on the contrary, Bom is a kind of girl who dare say and dare do. With the 8D characteristic, Minzy still remembers Bom unnie did curse YG for nearly one month and on daily basis since he had forced her to be on a diet and not to touch any corn during that time. It's better for Minzy now if she follows Bom and behaves like an obedient maknae.
Suddenly, Minzy asks Bom: "Unnie, can Baekhyun go with us? How about Taeyeon ssi-?”

Widening and nearly pushing her eyes out their places, Bom looks surprisingly an idiot. Why did she forget that Baekhyun is dating? Now only Chanyeol, if he can join in this trip, may be he'll be embarrassed. Aigoo, this sudden event is going to ruin her plan...No, it can not be happened. Nothing and no one can stop this Park Bom. She is going to change the plan. Bom decides to tell the truth of this plan to Minzy, that is she wanted to push Dara and Chanyeol up together and this is the reason why she planned this trip. It's for her birthday as well as a chance for them to be together. Minzy listens carefully and looks worried...Minzy both wants Dara unnie is happy but she scares to think of YG reaction to this explosive plan. Bom comforts Minzy that Dara is a mature girl and if she has a good man, YG shall agree. And Bom shall take  responsibilities for this plan. Minzy sighs in relief not because Bom said she shall take responsibilities but Bom said Dara shall be happy with a good guy like Chanyeol.


Minzy: "Unnie, are you sure about him?... We don't know much about Chanyeol ssi- ...but should I trust in your intuition?"
Bom: "It's not my intuition told me that I should trust him. I’ve studied much about him before deciding to give him some helps…Our Dara…Our Dara has devoted too much for 2NE1, she deserves to have her own a Mr. Right now.”

Minzy: “Unnie, how about you?” – She looks at Bom with caring eyes

Bom: “Me?, hee hee, I’m not interested in man now…Just wannabe like this forever…So what is your idea?”

Minzy suddenly becomes reckless: “Unnie, what do you think if we let Sandara unnie and Chanyeol ssi~ go camping without us?”

Bom: “Omo, omo….our Minzy has grown up so well…But I don’t think Dara shall agree…besides, the purpose of this camping is our party for her birthday? What shall it be if we don’t go with her?....CL is going to kill me and burn my corpse if she knows it.”

Minzy can’t find any method right now but Bom says she will try to  bring Chanyeol to the camping.

 

[6.40 a.m – YG Entertainment]

Dara and Minzy are waiting in the dance practice room as Chanyeol and Baekhyun arrive. Since the weather is low and it’s raining outside, both guys also wear winter clothes. Seeing Dara just wearing a ripped pants with a ripped pants, Chanyeol knits his eyebrows and just wanna remind her to keep herself warm because her skinny frame always make him worried about her health. Since there are Minzy and Baekhyun with them, Chanyeol can’t say it. Although Chanyeol is very happy seeing his crush again after 03 days apart, the fact that he may not be with her in the camping trip is wandering in his mind and that’s why he does not show much his excitement. Dara has a quick glance on his face and wonders what happened since she can’t see the vitamins in him as usual. Minzy and Baekhyun greet each other and secretly observe the two rappers of Clap your hands. Minzy and Baekhyun seem understand this circumstance and Baekhyun pulls Chanyeol’s arm as if he wanna remind Yeol of things happening here. Chanyeol looks at him with sadness in his eyes but he soon smiles and the four agree to commence to practice the dance choreography first. Because the heights of them are far different; Chanyeol is like a giant beside a petite Dara while Minzy and Baekhyun are not such far different. Minzy has changed the part of Chanyeol and Dara touching their shoulders in to a homie handshake; this mean, Chanyeol is going to have chance to hold Dara’s hands. Hearing this part, Dara’s suddenly turns red and she can feel the heat on her cheek, Dara promptly covers her face by here tiny hands. Dara is always shy like that. Minzy also let the EXO boys sitting on the bench (just reminder, the choreography of Clap your hands contains bench-moves) and move it while Minzy and Dara standing and dance on it since two guys are too heavy for girls to do the same. Minzy, Baekhyun and  Chanyeol all want to hasten their practice to make more free time for Dara’s trip. Dara doesn’t know it but seeing the others are working hard, she also tries her best to practice; but she still wonders why Chanyeol seems quiet today. The fact that the wounds made by Dadoong now is just blurred prints on his arm comforts her a little. Dara smiles to herself while Chanyeol is practicing the dance in messy thoughts inside his head. As coming the party of homie handshake, Chanyeol can feel his hands are sweating but he secretly dry his hands by the simplest way on this Earth; that is rubbing his hand on his outfit. And the moment finally comes, Chanyeol and Dara holding their hands tight for just only few seconds. Her hand is cold while his is sweaty. The awkward moment between them leave in Chanyeol a wish to hold her hands to the end. He looks at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter