Chapter 15 - LATE BIRTHDAY GIFT

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[YG Entertainment]
Minzy is shocked as hearing the surprising story happened last night and complains why Dara did not wake her up to tell her at once. Aigoo, Bommie unnie must be very proud of herself because of her brokerage between these two lovebirds. Minzy chuckles tells Dara, who has been made up by the stylist and waiting for the call of Jijangmae in the dressing room of YG Building for the upcoming Clio event held at 10 a.m, that she is going to tell Bommie to couplize CL unnie and Cheondung oppa because their characteristics are similar to each other and if they're busy with their own affairs, Chanyeol ssi and Dara unnie will be more comfortable escaping from their hawk eyes. Dara expresses that it's a secret among 2NE1 only, she does not want to reveal it soon not because she feels ashamed or something but she must ensure about her and Chanyeol's preparation to face the bad events possibly arisen. Too many things to think about such as YG reactions, omma, Cheondung (Durami is okay, she always supports her unnie, thanks God), SM as well as the Blackjacks and Exotics, Dara quietly sighs while Minzy is having a video call with Bommie. YG has suspended Bom's local activities for her own self-reflection in US. No need to describe the happiness and boast of Bom as hearing the news and she promises to come back as soon as possible so that she can request both Dara and Chanyeol to giver her a special treat to pay back.

As ending the call, Jijangmae peeks into the dressing room and tells Dara to go to Clio promotional event with him. Dara is wearing a black short  dress and covering herself by a pastel orange trench-coat. She looks even more beautiful than as usual, may be thank to the appearance of Chanyeol in her life? Dara seems very happy and Jijangmae can see her inherit charming and humor senses have been recovered, she talks to him like a birds about the new products of Clio that she has presented on the CF, asks when Chaerin will come back and play jokes about the story about the meeting between Lee Haru - Tablo's smart daughter who denied the handsome appearance of Winner SeungYoon in the most recent time they met. Jijangmae feels interesting seeing Dara's baby happy face in relief since if she's like this, everything is okay and he needn't worry about so-called G-dragon and Kiko. The relationship between Jijangmae and 2NE1 girls is more like oppa and dongseng  than a pure working partnership, that's why he always cares and helps them as much as he can. Among 2NE1, Dara is the most sensitive and always cares about the other around her. Glancing at the rear-vision mirror seeing her Jijangmae oppa smiles, Dara knows she has un-burdened a heavy stone (worry about her feelings) off his shoulder, Dara did feel guilty for upsetting her oppa, but it's okay now. She relieves herself as recalling the text of Chanyeol sent her this early morning.
From: Park Chanyeol
To: Mine- Ssantokki
Did you sleep well?
Enjoy your time with Clio, noona!
I've been practicing for MAMA, then shall go to studio for being a VJ.
I will miss you much.
----------
From: Krung Krung
To: Chanyeolie
You work so early. How worry :(
Chanyeolie, hwaitingg, Sandara hwaiting!!
Keep your throat warm for the upcoming performance.
P/s: I miss you, too.
They're both busy all day because of tough schedule. Because 2NE1 has ended their AON concert as well as not attended in any award, they have more leisure time than EXO. Though they have been under official relationship, it's hard for them to combine each other's free time. Such is an idol's life.
-----
After completing the promotional event with many questions have been asked and answered, Dara felt a little bit worried since it was the first time she attended in such signing event alone without other 2NE1 members, suddenly, a fan girl approaches her and hesitantly requests for a special signature for her friend; Dara smiles warmly to her and tells this fan girl that she's very pleased to that. And the fan girl asks Dara if she could note on the autograph like this - "To PCY - From Sandara Park"- Dara is quite surprised and gradually realizes that this fan girl is also an EXOTICS becoz she unveils to Dara that she's going to give this autograph to her friend on his upcoming birthday! Dara smiles and quietly thinks that this autograph must be for her Park Chanyeol and as a result, beside signing, Dara also draws a picture of her on that autograph while wonders what she should do on his birthday. Sitting in the car on the way back to YG to prepare for the next event, suddenly her phone rings. At first, Sandara thinks it’s Chanyeol but its screen shows she has a video phone from Steven Yeun – her partner during Eat or Alive sitcom. As once said, they’ve kept good relationship since then.

Steven waves his hand at Dara excitedly. He is filming the last episode of the Walking Dead season 5, part 1 and soon have a short vacation in Philippines because Dara has once told him that her home-town Philippines is very beautiful and if Steven had chance to go there, she would be very pleased to become his tour guide. Coincidently, Dara also has been invited by a friend to come to Philippines during that time to attend in their wedding party. Sandara tells Steven that she’ ll be there for guiding him and they can spend time there together. Every time mentioning about Philippines, Dara always feels excited, happy and joys. To Filipinos, Sandara is considered as their “National Sister” and they’re always proud of her as well as she’s proud of being a part of Philippines. They hang up the phone and suddenly,

From: Park Chanyeol
To: Mine- Ssantokki
Have the Clio event been over?

Take a rest.

Do not skip you lunch and eat well.

Me still practicing.

---------------------

From: Park Chanyeol
To: Mine- Ssantokki
I miss you, Dara ah~

The two messages come one by one in few seconds. Dara is quite worried about Chanyeol. He seems to be under overload practice. She has never heard Chanyeol mentioning about his meals or something like that. Dara wonders if he has time for eating something. Many other entertainment companies are well-known for their bad treatments towards artists. In recent couple years, except for YG Entertainment where artists are living like a family, many artists have sued their agencies for being mistreated and SM is not an exception, aren’t JYJ and Han Geng of Super Junior typical cases?

From: Krung Krung
To: Chanyeolie
Have you had lunch?

--------------------

From: Park Chanyeol
To: Mine- Ssantokki

Ain’t have time for that, but I’ve had some cookies and energy drink.

Kenchannayo, gukjung-haji-ma (It’s okay, don’t worry).

Chanyeol is now under the hard dance practice of Black Pearl, Overdose and Tell Me What Is Love. Upon the combination of these song, their choreography has been changed much and they are required to utilize their time for training the new dance steps. In recent days, the tough schedule has driven EXO members go crazy. Some  have attended in Running Man, some have acted as VJ, DJ, some are ambassadors and joining promotional events, blah. It’s true that they haven’t got time for having true meals except for taking some snacks and energy drinks for re-fill. Chanyeol is now deep exhausted but the idea of letting his girlfriend worry about him annoys him much. After years watching her steps, Chanyeol knows his girlfriend well. It’s him to protect her not vice versa. Looking at Kai and Sehun discussing the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter