Chapter 20 - TALKS

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SEOUL - OLYMPIC PARK - 10 P.M]

Taking advantages of having rest after the vomiting clip spread over the Internet, Park Chanyeol is now at Olympic Park. He has a serious date and waiting for his partner. This morning, Chanyeol did receive a message from his girlfriend - Sandara Park via Minzy's cellphone. The message did not show much about her feeling right then, Chanyeol sadly thinks, may be because this was Minzy's cellphone and she was under Jijangmae hyung's observation; therefore, Dara can't text much. So thinking but Chanyeol still worries about her, now she must be in Japan. If he wanna talk to her, he must wait two days later because the MAMA Special Collaboration Stage will be happened in Jeju.

The snow has stopped falling; however, the weather is very cold. Chanyeol opens the car-door and steps out. He leans on the car waiting. A shadow of a tall man appears. Chanyeol takes a deep breathe while the shadow approaches him. It's Park Sanghyun (a.k.a former Cheondung of MBLAQ) - Sandara Park's younger brother. Cheondung has recently terminated his recording contract with J.Tunes and commenced soloist artist; yet Sandara once told Yeol that Cheondung in fact wants to focus on his own restaurant and studio businesses. He's studied much about these sectors and that's why he has been so busy and not dipped his nose into Chandara's affairs. But now, he's here. Cheodung did make a phonecall to Chanyeol for a small talk about the rumors between him and After School's Nana. Through the call, Chanyeol could feel the anger and anxiety in Cheondung's voice. Seeing Cheondung, Chanyeol promptly bows.

Chanyeol heads down respectfully: "Cheondung sunbae!"

Cheondung stares at Chanyeol that EXO can feel the flame in his eyes: "Uhm, huh...we meet again...to be honest, I didn’t think we meet at this such earlier!"

Chanyeol: "I think you wanna a clear explanation about the rumors!"

Cheondung: "Yeah..you know, from the beginning, I oppose your relationship with my noona due the rumors...they happen around you all the time...first, with IU...and now Nana ssi..."

Chanyeol: "it's not true...I learnt guitar from IU ssi, we are just friends...and Nana ssi, I did not have any ideas why she had been like that...to me, she is a pure friend, that's all!"

Cheondung: "I acknowledge there have been too much non-sense rumors arisen in this entertainment sector; however, don't you ever think that much or little it shall upset you girlfriend?...If you date with another girl, of course it wont be my business... But your girlfriend is my big noona...!"

Chanyeol knows the circumstance. Having a sensitive and warm heart, Sandara must be sad but she won't show it front of Chanyeol. This annoys Chanyeol much because he can't be with her right now. Meanwhile, Cheondung tries to swallow his anger to have a polite talk with Chanyeol because of his noona and since Chanyeol seems to make Dara happy with their relationship anyway. Cheondung always hopes best things coming to his sister and therefore, if this guy can make her happy and protect her, Cheondung thinks he will accept. 

Chanyeol: "I shall make it clear with her. I did nothing wrong. I waited too long to be with Sandara...My life accomplishes as being with her...don't you think I'm going to be two-faced to lose her...I'm not an idiot!"

Cheondung smirks: "So I guess you haven't read the lasted article about you and Nana on Allkpop?...About the recent review with Nana and she has officially admitted that she has some special feelings for you and hoped to push the friendship between you and her further!"

Chanyeol is now really furious, not at Cheondung but Nana. What the hell pushed her to set up everything like this. Looking the stupefied face of Chanyeol proving the fact that he hasn't known this new development, Cheondung sighs and suddenly emerges a sympathy feeling for the guy shockingly standing at him.  If Cheondung was Chanyeol now, he wouldn't know what to do also. Girlfriend is abroad and banned to meet him, SM warns him of the possibility of being kicked out of EXO, the "rumored girlfriend" from nowhere affirms with media about their "close relationship" that just can be happened in her imagination. If Chanyeol now raises his voice to deny such Nana's affirmation, no one will trust him. But if he does not, it's unfair for Dara. Not wanting standing there and feeling the raise of improper sympathy towards the guy who worries his sister, Cheondung seriously tells Chanyeol to be careful with his moves because they can cause impacts to Sandara and if she gets hurts, Chanyeol will have to answer to Cheondung. Despite the mess, Chanyeol nods and silently promises to himself to settle this non-sense and imaginary mess with determinative eyes.

[JAPAN - INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL]

Sandara is front at the TV watching a Japanese game show for reviewing her Japanese. But she can't focus a thing on the screen. This afternoon, Minzy suggested if Dara wanted, she would depart to Japan with Dara today, yet Dara refused since she knew Minzy would have a class tomorrow. Dara always appreciates academic career of Minzy and considers it as a priority, besides, whenever being upset, Dara just wants to be alone. That's why she went to Japan earlier than the others. 

Returning to the story, Dara can't focus since (despite the advices of YG) she couldn't resist and has read the article about the recent affirmation of Nana about her relationship with Chanyeol. Nana did confidently answer the inquires of reporter about Chanyeol as if she is really ha girlfriend, not Dara. - "Yes, we have been close with each other since Roommate, I believe that we all have special feeling to each other and may be, if lucky, our current friendship shall be further, who knows!"- Dara recalls Nana's recent interview. And not stopping there, many sponge articles such as "Couple items of Chanyeol and Nana" providing many similar items between them, "Love stor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter