Chapter 14 - FIRST MEMORIES

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a while witnessing Chanyeol and Dada drowning themselves in happiness, Luhan suggests that he will drive home becoz his mother has been waiting at home and jokes around that he seems to be an obstacle for both of them. Chanyeol and Dara both turn red and are embarrassed thinking of their loving scene has been under the other's observation. Chanyeol is so happy that he forgets his friend is waiting while Dara is worrying about Chanyeol's wound and the fact that Chanyeol really loves her  also drives her to another thoughts apart from Luhan's appearance. But this guy does not seem to be annoyed as being ignored like that. He slyly smiles at the lovebirds and announce that all EXO members are in explosion as hearing the news while Chanyeol sighs in both cheer and a little bit worry visualizing these monsters' jokes as he comes back to the dorm. Luhan says goodbye the leaves after quietly reminding Chanyeol to take care of Dara because she was very anxious and tired as she came here. No need Luhan reminds, Chanyeol knows his crush, now his official girlfriend has been tired due to the long flight and worry about the fight between him and Cheondung. Chanyeol suggests that they should back inside the car for warmth because it starts snowing while Dara is wearing  not much warm clothes except for the trench-coat he has put on her and, again, ripped pants. Dara nods in tremble and the warmth conditioner in the Range Rover make her recover the beauty that the cold outside has blurred it a little bit. Oh my God, they're inside a car in snowy night at 3 a.m. The silent atmosphere from nowhere starts rising, suddenly, they don't know what to say or even do not dare to look at each other. Haven't they been dated, hasn't Dara accepted to be his girl? Everything is like a dream, and if it is really a dream, Chanyeol and Dara shall never want to wake up. Turn his head staring at Dara carefully
Chanyeol: "Noona, am I dreaming...you're my girlfriend now?" - he asks her with confusing eyes as if he can't believe this will happen.
Despite of the fact she's older than Chanyeol for years, she's still a teenager at heart, Dara shyly and softly: "Of course. I am your girlfriend...well, I myself even can't believe it...But I hope you’re okay with that?"
Chanyeol promptly holds Dara's hands and smiles. How can’t he be okay with that. As hearing Dara told that she agreed to be his girlfriend, to Chanyeol, as if the Earth stops spinning and time stop elapsing for  them the enjoy the endless happiness. He must protect her, love her and keep loyalty to only her. And Dara, now she can provide herself with a clear explanation about the feeling for him. The moment seeing Cheondung-her brother punched at Chanyeol, her hear was nearly broken not because of her  brother’s behaviors but she can feel something in her heart was broken following  the second Chanyeol fell down.  The moment hearing his iron will of not giving up on her and his strong confession to her brother, it was really touch. Have been any others who dare suffer the pain of such punch without fighting back just because of the simple thought that he was afraid she would be sad. The moment when a 1.82-meter-height guy standing in tremble waiting for her acceptance to be his girlfriend and the second he collapsed on her petite shoulder in relief as if he has been un-burdened from a thousand tons of tension, may be Dara shall never forget their very first loveable moments.

Chanyeol suggests to drive Dara home since he knows that she is going to attend in the Clio promotional event tomorrow and he doesn’t want his lover to be tired because it’s too late now and she should take some sleep before working. Dara is moved as hearing what he says.

Chanyeol: “Noona…Lemme drive you home, Bom noona has told me that you shall attend in Clio promotional event tomorrow and I don’t want you to be tired because of me..”

Dara: “No, no…I’m not tired, Yeol ah~” – Dara smiles looking at him – “Why can I be tired when I’m beside you?” – As finishing these words, Dara embarrassedly turn red and she can feel the heat on her cheek, thanks God because it’s night now.

Chanyeol chuckles: “Okay, okay…I got it, but noona, you should go home and sleep a little bit…I don’t think Clio wants their ambassador to be pale and tired tomorrow…oh my…forget Clio, it’s because of me…I always worry about your health!...”

Dara: “uhm, humm…But I don’t wanna go home…Cheondung…I can't imagine what will happen.”

Chanyeol smiles again: “Noona, because of you, I shall show him that’s I’m your right man…”

Dara cuts his words : " I trust you, you don't  have to prove anything to anyone...because I trust you and it will be always like that!"
Chanyeol: "Noona, would you mind if I....ok, never-mind... I'll tell you later!"- He chuckles in mistery. Dara is quite surprised but she asks no more. Chanyeol suggests that Dara should go to her dorm for a rest and she agrees at once because she knows Chanyeol is tired, too. Jijanngmae did tell her about the tough schedule of EXO recently. Unexpectedly, they realize that this is Dara's car; so, they have to back to EXO's dorm first before Dara goes home alone to her dorm. Chanyeol feels a little bit uneasy to think that he shall have to let his girlfriend do something alone. Seeming understand what Yeol is thinking, Dara tells him that it's okay. On the way back, Chanyeol is the driver while Dara is watching his every moves with caring and tender eyes. They soon stop at EXO's dorm and park the car behind the trees to avoid unexpected fans. Chanyeol and Dara do not want to leave each other but if they stand here long and if somebody notices their appearance, it will be very dangerous for both EXO and 2NE1. Before taking off the car, Chanyeol reminds Dara to drive carefully and call him as soon as she comes back no matter how late it is because he won't sleep until he ensures that she's been home safely.
Chanyeol: "Please drive carefully...aishh, really don't wanna let you go like this!"
Dara: "it's okay, I shall drive at the speed of a turtle, are you pleased?...just kidding, if I drive like that, you shall not sleep..and it's not good!"
Chanyeol becomes serious: "Noona, it's no joke...please...for my sake"
Dara chuckles like a kid: "Alright, I got it!...You should come inside the dorm, it's cold..."- Dara tells him as Chanyeol forces Dara to keep his trench coat.
And before leaving, Chany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter