Chapter 22 - DREAM COLLABORATION

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ALLKPOP]

ALLKPOP is a very popular website in South Korea mainly breaking the news and scandals of Korean celebrities in K-biz. This website not only provides the latest news on art lives of actors, actresses, idols and music groups and bands but also give the viewers various forums for discussions and critics. Ignoring the fact that South Korean is a very modern and developed country, it’s a traditional one where people do not usually forgive for the bad scandals, lawsuits or mistreatment towards the seniors and the youth worship their idols and protect them unconditionally. The forums play as ideal places for them to gossip, discuss and even fight with each other and consequently, websites providing such forums shall be more and more attractive to viewers since they can find here many fellows of same opinions or learn some news items from the others. However, the ALLKPOP team do not care about such fan-wars, all they care is how to attract more and more viewers to raise their profit through internet usage charges as well as proceeds from online advertisements. ALLKPOP has been one of the leading companies providing such services and their admin team is busy all the time. Today is not an exception.

ALLKPOP has been employed by the organization board of MAMA Special Collaboration to solely and officially post news concerning this special stage as well as to play as a ticket agency. This is an precious chance. Whilst the dating rumors of Chanyeol and Nana has not been cold down, the information on the one of a kind special collaboration has one  more time generate the super remarkable attention of this website’ viewers as well as all the fandoms of entire idols in this Kpop industry. The news is very simple that notifying the viewers of the unique co-operation among famous music companies such as Cube, Pledis, Woolim, J.Tunes, and especially the BIG 3 (i.e. YG, SM and JYP), yet not details any collaborations between who and who.  This news is like a nuclear bomb suddenly thrown down to the fans and of course the forums of ALLKPOP are now jubilant due to numerous predictions, supports and joys of the viewers. The less details the notification shows, the more curious the fans and netizens become and that’s why more than 300,000 tickets already sold out just in 02 hours and as a results the agency commissions of ALLKPOP earned from this transaction are really high. While the thousands of audiences go to Jeju for the stage and enjoy the music, Hwang Tae Hee – the founder of ALLKPOP receives a very hot news which very few people are aware of as well as has not been broken.

[AIRPORT]

While the other EXO members all have their own schedules such as Kris and Yoo Na of SNSD took a flight to China last night upon their appearance in a historical drama and Luhan is also at Shanghai now for being an MC for Golden Eagle Film Festival which is going to happened tomorrow night. All of them are so busy, except for Kai and Tao. And after many begs and commitments, Kai and Tao finally persuaded Chanyeol and Baekhyun to let them go to Jeju.

Today, Chanyeol’s mind is hyper good since Dara and him did contact to each other after many unexpected mess happened –“Dara cried and said she missed me”- Chanyeol silently thinks happily. After their tearful conversation last  night, this morning, Chanyeol did call Dara (of course through Bom’s cellphone) to check her current conditions. Through hearing her cheerful voice (which Chanyeol thinks that she’s now happy again for real, not fake), Chanyeol relieves himself because they really cleared that mess together; however, according the news that D.O tell Chanyeol this morning  before they departed to Jeju, Nana of After School shall have a collab stage with Dynamic Duo and Chanyeol decided to make clear all things with Nana and ask why she set up everything like this and if necessary, Chanyeol shall tell Nana who is really his girlfriend. As planning before, today, Chanyeol also wears the dark blue Acne Studio Biker Jacket which is coupled with the brown one of Dara. Chanyeol believes for sure that the hawk medias as well as their fans shall notice, and as Baekhyun told, it’s a childish idea, yet brilliant also since this will make Dara feel safer since her boyfriend always thinks about her.

Falling into the sea of fans, who depart to Jeju, too, waiting for them at the airport, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai and Tao wave their hands and friendly thank the fans as well as express their expectation to be supported in this special stage. Not only Chanyeol but Baekhyun, Kai and Tao  are confused with loads of questions from their fans – “Oppa, whom will you collab with?” –“Tell me, please,…why only four of come to Jeju?” – “Oppa, which song will you perform? – “We look forward to tonight…EXO hwaitinggg”, etc. They take lots of photos with EXOTICS, respectfully goodbye and enter into the boarding area. After a few mins  being under security check, Chanyeol turns on the phone and as expected, some fans have noticed the fact that Dara and him have the same kind of jacket. Chanyeol has never loved the power of internet more than now. He interestingly finds that some netizens claim that Chanyeol and Dara  is dating (it’s true, Chanyeol chuckles happily), the others thinks Chanyeol, Dara and Nana are under a colorful triangle love. Chanyeol does not care anything concerning Nana, he is excited since somebody out there can know that Chanyeol and Dara are belonged to each other since everything they use are just the same, such as passport cases, guitar covers, caps, bracelets, jackets, even their selca styles are similar to each other.

Seeing Chanyeol scrolling up and down his phone-screen and smiling alone, Baekhyun, Tao and Kai shrug and swallow their laughter. Chanyeol is  more and more crazy (of course positive  meaning) about anything concerning his girlfriend, the three all agree with each other about that and then, go to for a coffee giving Chanyeol some privacy for dreamily contemplating loads of manips of Dara and him on Instagram which have been spread over the Internet quickly. Since there is no base for saesangs or their agency president to allege Dara and Chanyeol is dating, Chanyeol feels really excited with the “dating rumor” between him and his girlfriend.

FEW HOURS LATER

After the fan meeting at Japan, CL has to go back US for the debut preparation. After many recommendations for Bom, Dara and Minzy, CL sighs looking at Bom with begging eyes as if she begs Bom to not cause any problems during her leave. Bom pretends not to know that and persuades CL to go soon. Although Bom does not have any special collaboration, she wishes to come to Jeju with Dara and Minzy for supporting them. Since Bom is considered being under self-reflection, showing herself publicly may cause bad responses from netizen as well as bad critics from anti-fans, Dara thinks they should disguise themselves by normal daily outfits, face-masks and sunglasses. Normally, 2NE1 always proves their charisma and unique through their airport fashion style; however, today they just use jeans, T-shirts combined with coats and sneakers for easy traveling. With the super useful help of beanie, masks and sunglasses, the trio ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter