Chapter 24 - TOSCANA

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Dream Collaboration Stage was successfully closed it’s become a hot issue spreading over local newspaper as well as overseas ones. The one of the kind collaborations now attract attentions of viewers more than ever. This stage may not satisfy some audiences; however, MAMA organization board has successfully obtained attention and compliments from a majority audiences and viewers since its rating hits more than 40%. It’s really a luck for MAMA since it received too much critics and bad comments on the award ceremony held three days ago when the most outstanding KPOP groups such as SNSD and 2NE1 received nothing unexpectedly. People had thought that 2NE1 is the best nominee for the Best Girlgroup Award because Crush album was extremely impressive and received compliments from both local and overseas critics, yet it was disappointed, this award was handed to Sistar. This has caused huge dissatisfaction from many fandoms and viewers but generall it has met the interests of the rest majority of viewers. But bad things have been flown away due to this successful stage and now Mnet can set its mind at rest because a MAMA which has been considered as “Missing Artists, Missing Awards” has no longer existed but a successful and strong MAMA instead.

-----

 The flight back to Seoul of artists involving in the Dream Stage has been under serious security due to the mass effect it caused. Bom and Minzy decides to go back to Seoul with EXO guys since they’re quite close to each other. Although Bom still hides herself to avoid others’ attention, she cannot hide her cherish and surprise as eavesdropping the thorny talk of Chanyeol, Dara and Nana. Kai, Tao and Baekhyun are quite interested in the determinative attitude of Chanyeol towards Nana; from the first day being together, they’ve considered Chanyeol as a funny and childish guy; however the most recent story has driven them to another wonderful aspects of Chanyeol, responsibility and loyalty. Bom still does not understand Nana’s behaviors; Bom thought Nana was a lovely girl but the her recent attitude and behaviors have destroyed her good image in Bom. However,  everything is clean and clear now and at least Bom one more time ensures that her bestfriend-Sandara Park finally finds out a right guy for her and may be 2NE1 can feel comfortable to hand Dara to Chanyeol. Bom smiles to herself recalling Minzy once said- “Letting Dara unnie be with Chanyeol ssi, we have nothing to worry about”. And it’s true. Bom and Minzy did. Chanyeol and Dara does not appear on this flight back. So, where are they?

[Two hours ago]
Dara has a serious fever after the talk. It may be the tension and worry and despite of having herbal syrup prepared by Hwangssabu, Dara feels very bad. Looking at the as red as lobster face of Dara, Chanyeol loses his mind again as being notified of the flight back to Seoul in 01 hour upcoming. This is not good for her, Chanyeol thinks since she’s so weak now.
Bom: “Normally Dara is afraid of being on the flying plane…Now she’s sick… I wonder how she feels” – Bom sighs looking at her friend now resting on the furry couch with the face now turns pale.
Kai suggests: “ Bommie noona, should we let Chanyeolie and Dara noona come back Seoul later?....maybe tomorrow morning…when Dara noona is better?”

Minzy: “I’m afraid that Dara unnie…”
Chanyeol does not wait for Minzy ending her words, look straight at Bom and Minzy: “Bommie noona, Minzy ssi…lemme take care of her…and I will return her to you guys on tomorrow morning…I can’t let her take the flight in this bad condition…this stage, its has gathered too much attention…may be there are many fans and reporters waiting for us at Incheon Airport…the large quantity of people will cause messy….I don’t want her to faint because of deep exhaustion.”

 Minzy hums and haws and staring at Bom as if she wants to know Bom’s idea. With daring mind, Bom smiles slyly to herself only and agrees to let Dara stay with Yeol after carefully reminding Chanyeol to well disguise for the flight tomorrow to avoid hawk eyes.
It’s coincidence because this time both 2NE1 and EXO do not go with their managers. It’s rarely happened, yet the managers of EXO are on abroad now to support the activities of other EXO members while Jijiangmae has followed Winner to Guangzhou for holding WWIC fan-meeting. Consequently, if Dara and Chanyeol stay at Jeju one night, no one will notice. Baekhyun has kept silence for a while searching something on his phone, few mins later, an image message sent to Chanyeol’s cellphone,
Baekhyun: “Hey Yeol, I’ve sent you the address and phone number of Kim Junsu (TVXQ) hyung, his family has run a high-quality hotel called Toscana Hotel in this Jeju…you and Dara noona can stay there!”
Kai: “Ah yeah, his hotel is well-known for security and it’s an ideal place for our idols to date and stay…you should call  Junsu hyung in advance…he will assign his staff to pick you up.”
Tao smirks at Kai and looks at Minzy with deep implication: “Aigoo, Kai hyung…he seems know well about this stuff!...I wonder!!!!”
------
That was the story of two hours ago, Dara and Chanyeol are now on the way to Toscana Hotel. A staff has come and pick them up after Chanyeol and Dara carefully covered themselves with much scarves, beanies and masks. As waking up on the furry couch, Dara was quite surprised because the others had gone but Chanyeol explained that he couldn’t let her go in this bad situation and as if he thought Dara would be shy if staying here alone with him, Chanyeol told her to take it easy and trust him. Dara has never thought that Chanyeol has any bad intentions on her, she trusts him unconditionally; however as hearing those words from  boyfriend, Dara is so touched but because she’s too exhausted to speak out anything. Dara feels as if her body is being boiled, she suffers a bad headache right now combined with dry throat. Sitting besides Chanyeol on the hotel automobile, Dara silently thanks God because she gets sick after finishing the collaboration stage; if she got sick before the stage, the efforts of 2NEXO would be to hell and gone and their audiences might have been disappointed. Glancing at the anxiety shown on Chanyeol’s face, Dara cannot reluctant to smile because he looks too cute while Chanyeol looks forward to coming to the hotel soon for finding some flu medicines for Dara. The automobile windows show the wonderful night beach with sparkling stars shining in the sky,
Dara: “Yeol, Jeju at night is so beautiful…I always hope to have chance to take a night-walk here…we will make it tonight, ok?”
Chanyeol: “Are you kidding me, noona? You think I will let you do that in this cold weather?....with your current conditions?....No way, noona, no way!” – Chanyeol becomes serious.
Dara: “We should be more active when we get sick…taking rest too much shall cause us more dizzy…night-walk is better for me, I’m sure!”- she responses with begging eyes.
Chanyeol: “Andwae, noona…it’s very cold outside and the sea breeze makes it worse…I don’t want your sickness worse, too!”

Dara: “Haiza…okay…if you say so…!”- Dara surrenders front of her boyfriend’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter