Chapter 7 - PLAN

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[YG Entertainment]
After the last AON concert ends, Dara bursts into tears at the backstage, yet upon her Ragge hairstyle, her feeling and appearance seem not to be good a combination. Jijangmae saw it funny and took her photo while she was crying and she posted on Instagram and receiving a sea of comments on it. 2NE1's concert finally ends, it's time for them to take a rest after a very hard-working year. Bommie tells Dara that she is going to back to US for couple days to think of her drug scandal although Minzy keeps comforting Bom that it's not really her fault, just an accident-"we all know u used that drug for treatment, so you shouldn't blame yourself, unnie!". Dara seems quiet and sad since they can't together on her upcoming birthday because during that time, CL and Bom shall be in US, one for debut preparation and the other for an escape from fierce critics. Only Minzy and Dara stay in Korea to prepare for their collaboration stage with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. As if this thought remind her something, Dara silently smiles to herself while remembering Chanyeol's caring message to her on the night before she went to Taiwan. Dara hasn't touched her phone in recent days (she borrowed Jijangmae hyung's phone for the post on Instagram) since 2NE1 did agree that they should focus on work and devote themselves for their Blackjacks and using phone frequently loosens their attention.
Dara wonders if Chanyeol contacted her, how his arm is, may be it's healed since she's been in Taiwan for 03 days. Aigoo- why she keeps wondering about him, Dara silently thinks-"Ah, just because of Dadoong, because of that naughty monster...". She concludes that she must take responsibilities towards Chanyeol on behalf of her little rascal.


Bom: "Dara ah, what are u thinking about?"- she asks Dara on the way back to YG head office since her friend did not say anything as they enter into the car while Minzy looks at Dara with curious and worried eyes.


Minzy hesitantly asks: "Unnie, are  you ok?"- she asks so since Minzy thinks her Dara unnie misses G-dragon and that's not good for her because of their busy schedule upcoming. Except for CL unnie who has direct gone to US and Bom unnie shall be there tomorrow, Minzy and Dara shall continue their practice with EXO boy; Dara unnie shall be an interviewee for her soon released sitcom with Steven Yeun oppa, her promotion with Clio while Minzy has been invited to a Gundam exhibition with Winner's Mino and many unpredictable events...as well as Dara unnie's birthday...she must be sad now.


Dara: "ah, nothing... I just free my mind, is it make you girls worried?...Mihaneyo"- Dara hurriedly tells lies because she's thinking of Chanyeol and she doesn’t want anyone know that, of course, she's a freak to think of a guy whom she just met once.  If Bommie knows this, she is going to question her all day and give her some crazy advices, she thinks, while she considers him as her dongseng, like Cheondung, like Winner boys, Tae Yang, etc. Is it really a truth? She's known Chanyeol is her fan boy, and a kind and cute boy also but it stops there, no more no less. But why does she keep thinking of him?

Bommie: “Dara ah~, how about your Funny or Die sitcom? When will it be released?” – Bom asks her as they are entering the YG entertainment. They are going to have a meeting with YG to report on summarization of their AON concert.

Dara: “Ah, it will be released on November 13th, 2014… Aigoo, I’m so worried about the netizens’ responses…It’s been a long time I return to acting sector from Return of Iljimae, except for a cameo in Man from the Stars  but I think no one think my cameo is a true acting, right?” – Dara lets go of her thoughts and replies to Bom  while Minzy chuckles telling Dara that Steven oppa’s appearance in Walking Dead series is very cool and she can’t imagine how he will be in a such comedy sitcom like that.

Dara and Steven Yeun have had a good co-operation in that sitcom. She did know him via Walking Dead. No girl in 2NE1 except for Dara is interested in horror- action film although Minzy, after many appraisals of Dara on this series, she also has a little bit watch  and admired  her Steven oppa since then- “You know, unnie, he’s the only Asian guy who did not die soon in a Western horror film like that” – Minzy jokes. After the sitcom being completed, Steven and Dara have kept in touch each other. Despite his cool appearance in Walking Dead, Steven in fact is a funny and “a little bit crazy” like her. Dara always laughs hard at  his jokes or silly actions; hence, although the sitcom did not take much of their time, they have been friends since then. Aigoo, if the netizens and Blackjacks rumor Steven and Dara are dating, Dara shall be shocked to death since a scandal right now is not good for 2NE1, especially, she soon has a collaboration stage with EXO boys. She is aware that Chanyeol and her have been shipped to be in a romantic relationship under the name of  CHANDARA or VITAMINCOUPLES and the imagination of Blackjacks and netizens are high and far; that why Dara always keeps herself be careful around him for 2NE1 and EXO’s sakes.

Bom flirts: “Aigoo, who is our Dara??? Don’t worry, I think your sitcom shall receive positive comments; however, we’re always behind and beside you!” – Bom is a kind of joker but these words to Dara is her true sincere feeling. Bom also feel sorry for Dara since her best friend has faced the largest bad comments since their debut; Dara was sad for a long time but  has always showed her positive attitude to the others and try her best up to now. Among 2NE1 members, Dara is the one that Bom wants to protect not only because she’s the weakest for Bom to bully but also she’s the best fighter in difficulties and obstacles and the fact that Bom couldn’t join in her birthday because she’ll soon be in US like CL makes Bom sad. Bom thinks of a surprising birthday gift for Dara but she understands that what Dara needs beside her  now are friends and family that  no expensive gift can replace. Bom sighs staring at Dara and asks herself– “Tamtam's omma~, what should I do for you now?”

It’s just 5.40 a.m now and Jijangmae hyung has notified that YG had been in a discussion in respect of the mini projects upcoming, which are Hi-Suhyun and YG Hiphop. He had told Jijangmae and 2NE1 to take a rest and the girls shall continue their practice with EXO at 6.30 a.m. YG would like the collaboration stage of Clap your hands shall be rehearsed this evening; so that, Minzy and Dara as well as EXO boys should hasten their progress since Lee So Man had told YG that the upcoming EXO schedule is tough and they can’t manage to come to YG so frequent.

Minzy and Dara nods understandingly while Bom seems to realize something. Bom excitedly visualize the things that are going to happen, that’s called “to ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter