Chapter 13 - CONFESSION

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[HAN RIVERSIDE]

Luhan is driving Chanyeol to the Han riverside and he wonders where the exact location that Sandara referred to; Chanyeol immediately points out that it’s near the Banpo Hangang Park. Because the it’s winter now, just a few people are outside at this time. As coming, looking around for the white Range Rover  but they can’t see anything, except for a black Mercedes is waiting for them. They’re both surprised but Chanyeol thinks it’s for undercover because the Range Rover is so popular. Luhan suggests waiting for Chanyeol coming back because he’s really interested in what is going to happen. Chanyeol cutely glances at Luhan and nods after Luhan promises to stay far from him and Sandara sunbae. It’s not because Chanyeol wants to show off or anything, yet he thinks maybe Sandara is busy and putting her in the situation that she has to drive him home annoys Chanyeol much. Sandara and whatever related to her are always his priorities and he can manage his business on his own. Luhan wishes Chanyeol  have luck with his crush while Chanyeol takes off the car and approaches the Mercedes with hard beating heart inside his chest. Although he has worn a lot of warm clothes, Chanyeol is cold, maybe he’s so nervous about things he is going to do.

Knocking on the car-door and stepping back waiting, few seconds later, the door opens, and suddenly and surprisingly, Chanyeol realizes that it’s not his crush but Cheondung sunbae. Being shocked for a second while Cheondung is smirking at him, Chanyeol knew that Cheondung is a very tough brother of Sandara Park; he has always protected her and prevented the other guys, even MBLAQ misters, from approaching his sister. In a close distance, they face to face in tension. Despite of the tension is rising between them, it’s undeniable that Cheondung just looks the same as his big noona, their eyes, their noses, and their mouth shapes and lips are just the same as if Cheondung is a male version of Sandara Park. But their similarities do not help Chanyeol much because although Sandara is a sweet and kind girl, Cheondung is, on contrary, tough, over-protective and watchful. Cheondung smirks again and silently acknowledges that this EXO guy is really good-looking and may be kind and mature (as Ji Eun has told him) but who cares?

Cheondung: “What a surprise!, huh?”

Chanyeol surprised: “I thought Sandara noona texted me to be here tonight?”

Cheondung: “(why does this rascal dare call his sister noona?? What an annoying!) It’s me, not big noona, she forgot her phone at home as leaving for Philippines…But it’s not a matter right now!”

Chanyeol breathes out in relief, that is the reason why she didn’t reply this texts. Inside Chanyeol raises a tiny hope that Dara didn’t get mad at him but he has to face this situation first. Since Cheondung is 02 years older than him, so he respectfully (and carefully) asks: “Sunbae, I guess you wanted to meet me?”

Cheondung straightly looks at Chanyeol’s eyes: “Sure, lemme get this straight, what is the true relationship between you and my noona?....Don’t lie to me…because I don’t think it’s just a pure collaboration partnership…”

Chanyeol knits his eyebrows and considers for a while, ok, if Cheondung wants everything to be straightforward: “No, It’s not a pure collaboration partnership…at least, to me, it’s not!”

Cheondung: “You know, I don’t want you to go around my noona and play this or that...To me, you’re only a kid…You have not known much about my sister and what she has experienced…That’s why you can’t be with her!”

Chanyeol suddenly loses his temper not because Cheondung tells him that he’s a kid but the idea that Cheondung thinks that Chanyeol just plays with Dara for fun. Why he can control his temper when he has spent most of his life-time watching on her steps, worrying about her, being happy with her happiness and being sad with her tears falling down. Because of Dara, Chanyeol has ignored the other girls who are younger and suitable to him but waited for one-time that Dara notices his survival in this life. Because of Dara, he has brought up the singing dream, experienced hard training days with the only encouragement (it’s Dara). Because of her, Chanyeol lets go of his painful feeling discovering the romantic relationship between G-Dragon and Dara over years to keep his loyalty to her. Chanyeol is not an idiot. He knows it all but he didn’t want to reveal to anyone about the truth. He lied to Dara that he didn’t know why she was sad (which he knew for sure that it’s about the recent breaking news between G-Dragon and Kiko) and always comfort Dara as he got a chance. Chanyeol understands that although this relationship is really over for more than 01 year but his Sandara is a sensitive girl; she doesn’t love G-Dragon any longer but can’t hide the lonesome in her heart. Chanyeol may be believed to be a funny and immature guy around the others  but inside him is the sorrow watching Dara over years.

Chanyeol: “Why, sunbae?” – Chanyeol replies with firm eyes.

Cheondung is getting mad and shouts at Chanyeol: “You dare ask me why?...Because I said no…because you can’t protect her…you rascal..You think that you can be with her? Make her happy forever? …or set  up an apple pie family life with her?...No, you can’t…you’re only 22…too young to prevent her from getting hurt from this life….who knows if you will betray her?”

Chanyeol is now losing all temper and with the deep tension and exhaustion due to work volume and worry about Dara burning inside him in recent couple days, he straightly looks at Cheondung’s eyes: “Do not tell me do this or that…and please do  not default that I can’t do something just because I’ve not commenced to do it…Your big noona is precious to you, of course, but don’t you think she’s more than precious to me…She’s my encouragement and all of my life…I do not require you to trust me but I trust myself and if she trusts me, I won’t betray her…I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter