Chapter 1 - BREAKING NEWS

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been one year since fans witnessed Chanyeol's glances at Dara at MAMA 2013. Many fanfics and fanarts have been created as encouragements for both of them to make the shipping relationship to be real. Everything became more seriously and interestingly when Dispatch found out that G-dragon had been dated with Kiko for a long time. Daragon shippers felt lost and fairly disappointed to accept the truth that their idols (i.e. Sandara Park and Kwon Ji Yong a.ka. G-Dragon) had not been in a romantic relationship as they always expected. But they do not know the truth behind the whole story...Let's wait and see.

[YG's entertainment - 2NE1 's Dorm]

It's now 10 p.m of a cold 27 October 2014, 2NE1 members had been come back from a serious busy schedule. All members had been so exhausted that no one wanted to talk; especially Sandara Park. The event that Dispatch had found  out was bothering her, she couldn't even think about that...The rumors and critics from fans and anti-fan made her in a mess. "Finally, he made a choice" -Dara thought. After many years being torn between Sandara and Kiko, G-dragon had chosen Kiko. He and Dara had had a beautiful time together during her pre-debut. Because of him, Dara had returned Korea from Phillipines to start over as a trainee at YG Entertainment. Because of him, she had received many critics from anti fans that she got no talents and just a " wearing lingeries on Man's Magazine" who did not deverse to stay aside G-Dragon. Because of him, she had tried her  best and ignored all bad comments to work hard not only for those anti-fans but also for an evidence that Jiyong had chosen the right one....Memories flews by her mind while she was sitting down in her room corner holding TamTam with the tears falling on her favorite rabbit toy.

Outside the living room...

Bommie: Chaelin ah~, you've read the Dispatch already? How could we do with Dara right now...You know, since we're back home, she says no thing..We're all exhausted, I know..but this....you know...I worry about her...

CL:  Yeah, I've done reading...In fact, at the start, I did not encourage her relationship with Jiyong oppa...in my opinion, he's kind a bad boy but she didn't not listen to me...Dara unnie always thinking good about people...That's her weakness.

Minzy: Lemme enter her room and check how she is right now. Talking here does not help anything...We can't leave her alone.

As finishing those words, Minzy maknae ran fast to Sandara Park's princess room (all the fans admit that her room is really for a princess via 2NE1 Program).

Knock~knock!

Minzy: Dara unnie~ May I come in?

No sound could be heard except for snuffles in the dark room...

MInzy: Oh my, Dara unnie...are you okay?

Dara no answers.

Bommie and CL immediately came to her room and the light. Both harmoniously asked :"What happened?"

Bommie shouted: Are you crazy SAN.DA.RA PARK~ssi? U need cry for such bastard...Oh my God, what can I do for you now, my Vitamin? May be I shall call G-drag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter