Chapter 5 - PRACTICE AND ACCIDENTAL ACCIDENT

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara comes back to the practice room with CL and Bom. They both find it funny as Dara told them she's ashamed of being caught sleeping by Chanyeol and Beakhyun like that. Bommie tells her it's normal since people like them (i.e. Idols) rarely have enough sleep and sleeping is a human phenomenon that they cant control but CL opposes that first meet is very important and it can decide the whole work later. "Aigoo~ my apology! May be I should express my apology to them one more time"- Dara sadly says, she doesn't want because of her, 2NE1's professional image is influenced. The trio enters the room while Minzy, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are friendly talking to each other. After changing clothes, Dara is now wearing a Chromehearts T-shirt and red skinny  which enbrights her beauty under view of Chanyeol and shyly expresses her apology to those guys again.

Bom and CL just bow and greet them, then they leave right away after CL explains she has tons of things to do and may be they shall have an interesting talk in future as well as Bom throws a fake threatened sight to Chanyeol that suddenly smile as if he wants to mediate with her. Chanyeol likes Bom noona much (of course it's not as that same way he feels towards Dara noona) since she is a funny person and always do weird things that nobody dares. Chanyeol still remembers the way she treated Poong Poong like her children, the way she glued medical Salonpas on her ears during the Roommate show and suggested the other do so...and she's also "dangerous" noona when her source of a play-girl inspiration sudden raises. Chanyeol has better be "more careful" with Bom noona.
As Bom and CL leaving, the four come back to their plan of collaboration since The two EXO managers and Jijangmae- the manager of 2ne1 has been back and they told the four about the plan. They listen carefully and the three managers leave them for their self management because both SM and YG thought  self-creativity is better than offering them their helps. The plan is as follows:


Name of song: Clap your hands
Origin: 2ne1
Place of performance: MAMA 2014
Collaboration:
Byun Baek Hyun - in charge of Bom's lines
Park Chanyeol - in charge of CL's lines
Gong Minzy - in charge of herself' lines
Park Sandara - in charge of herself's lines
Assignment: make a new remix of Clap your hands and change choreography to fit their different heights and styles.


Smiling, Chanyeol is happy since the plan is as his expectation. He takes the part of CL. It's easy to predict since his friend Baekhyun is a vocalist. Meanwhile, Dara suddenly recalls the skin-ship in the choreography, she may suggest for the change in this part since the heights of her and Chanyeol is far different and maybe Exotics do not whatever girls to touch their idols.
Baekhyun: Minzy~ssi, you're the main dancer of this song, I think we rely on you for this choreography!
Minzy: It's an appraisal to me, i will try my best to create an interesting dance for this song, and BTW, you can call me Minzy!
Minzy smiles warmly to Baekhyun and they promptly be come easier to communicate to each other.
Baekhyun: Ok, Minzy-ssi... Ah, I mean Minzy... You deserve it, you know! don' t be so formal!
Minzy embarrassingly and gratefully smiles to Baekhyun and asks him if he want to meet Park Bom unnie to practice her lines or to get her performance experience. "Bommie unnie shall be pleased to help you, you know? Sometimes she is little scary and weird but most of time she's kind to you! And I will go with you if you want."
Realizing that offer is worthy since all Kpop knows Bom sunbae has a very unique and different voice, it's best chance for him to learn since they're both main vocalists! Bidding a goodbye to both Chanyeol and Dara who are silently observe their easy acquaintance with each other while their own awkwardness has not been removed completely. Dara wishes them have lucks with Bom since Bom has told her that she was annoyed for being neglected by somebody. Chanyeol sighs while listening to Dara's words and keeps in mind that he will text to  Bom noona for a sincere apology tonight!
Being left by two excited guys who are eager for their upcoming works, Dara and Chanyeol feel embarrassed looking at each other while Dadoong is wandering around looking at Chanyeol with unfriendly eyes.
Despite their awkwardness, Dara suggests they should start their practicing in the studio since this room is specifically for dancing only. Chanyeol agrees and they come to the studio together. Dara takes Dadoong along with her.
From the inside, Chanyeol did not think of this situation, being alone with Dara s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter