Chapter 3 - CHEONDUNG'S VISIT & ANNOUNCEMENT 2

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As coming out of the meeting room, Dara suddenly remembers that her dongseng - Cheondung promised to take Dadoong to visit her at 10 a.m. It's a while since she has free time to come home, may be mom and Durami must be very anxious about her current situation. But it's okay, she will overcome it all, it's not the first time she faces difficulties however; now, she has to prepare herself to be clean and clear for Cheondung to see and then if he is going to tell her mom and Durami, they will have peace in their minds about her. Experiencing feelings she is going to see Cheondung and Dadoong after a long time make her suddenly smile happily...Aigoo, her dongseng has grown up so well...This cute rascal of noona.

Seeing his big noona from a far distance, Cheondung waves his hand and calls: "Noona~ Dadoong and me here!"

"Aigoo~ Cheondung ahh, Dadoong ah, how are you?" Cheondung smiles in relief seeing his sister still be happy while Dara immediately grabs Dadoong in her bare hands without any scare. It took her for along time for her and Dadoong get acquainted with each other. This little rascal is always an unlimited fun for her with his tiny sharp paws and the little mouth always yawning lazily.

Dara: "Hey Dadoong ah, don't sleep..... Open your eyes and look at big noona..... Did you have a good time at home? Do you miss me, Dadoonggg?"

"Aigoo~ why does Dadoong always sleeping without talking to noona?.....Ottoke,this little rascal hurts noona much"

Finally, Bom, CL and Minzy come to the living room where Dara and Cheondung area sitting and talking to Dadoong.

Bom: Ah~ Dadoonggggg...Dadoong ah, Dara does not miss you that much, she's had Tamtam already...Tamtam is your enemy, you should come with me to tear that foolish Tamtam into pieces..Hahaha"

CL: Bommie unnie~ How you dare treat our Tamtam like that???

CL and Minzy notice the appearance of Cheondung there and they shyly bow to each other. Since they haven't had many chances to talk, so this moment is still weird for all. Ofcourse Cheondung comes to YG frequently but most of time to see Dara or give her some homemade foods and leave right away.

Dara: "Dogpoop ah~ did you have breakfast before taking Dadoong here? you look so tired...why didn't tell me that and u shouldn't come here in this health conditions?"

CL: "Aigoo~ Dara unnie always treats Cheondung ssi~ like a baby?  Everytime Cheongdung ssi~ appears, our Dara unnie turns herself into a real ajumma? LOL"

Bom and Minzy laugh while Cheodung's face is red as if he feels very hot here althought it's winter outside already. He mumbled: "Just because I've taken off the plane this morning, just a little bit pale, u needn't worry noona ah!"

Minzy: Cheondung oppa~ didn't you know that MAMA this year is going to have special collaboration stages yet? Me and Dara unnie shall join collaboration with other boygroup....it's interesting. Minzy tells Cheondung while Bommie holding Dadoong and tearing his mouth-hairs in joys.

Dara: Yeah, it's very special, you know, noona always look forward to having a chance to meet and have fun with other artists outside YG.

Hearing the news, Cheondung knits his brows and asks immediately:" Which boygroup, then?"

CL: "It's EXO's boys- Chanyeol and Baekhyun".

Cheondung directs to Bom and asks her if Chanyeol is the guy joining Roomate show with her. Bom nods for a confirmation. That guy is the guy glancing his noona at MAMA 2013, Cheondung annoyingly thinks. Since Dara is his noona, to him, she's always at the best position. She's intouchable, fragile and of course she's his and his family only. Cheondung always thinks h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter