Chapter 31 - FALLEN ANGEL

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[GAYO DAEJUN –NEXT DAY]

Right after Gayo Daejun, on schedule, Dara, Minzy and CL will have a photo-shoot tribute to the Superstar promotion campaign of Adidas in line with the long-term contract signed between YG Entertainment and this firm; then Minzy and CL will go to US for their individual plans. During the Gayo Daejun, both CL and Minzy noticed the strange attitude of Chanyeol towards them. Although both EXO and Chanyeol were very polite at them, there was “something strange” happened that caused the atmosphere between them not to be as friendly as usual. While CL actually does not pay much attention to this matter because, indeed, CL doesn’t like Chanyeol much; Minzy, on the contrary, could feel the angry eyes of Chanyeol during the Crayon performance of G-Dragon partnered with Dara. Minzy doesn’t meet Dara often these days since Dara has to conduct too many fan-meeting abroad while the new semester of Minzy has begun. Although Dara rarely shows anything, her heath conditions, on the contrary, are proof proving for Minzy that Dara is under uneasy mood. Dara is also thinner than before. Minzy has asked Jjangmae about her unnie’s conditions, but Jjangmae, at request from Dara, just told Minzy that it’s because Dara have been too tired with busy plan and she doesn’t have much time for a true rest. However, like Bom, with sharp intuition, Minzy isn’t satisfied with that machinery answer of her manager. Why did Chanyeol get mad? Maybe Baekhyun will give her a clear explanation for this undercover story. Minzy is not a talk-active or inquisitive girl but she cares about Dara much and that’s why Minzy thinks that she should make a phonecall to Baekhyun.
----
Chanyeol’s state of mind is worse and worse. Because Chanyeol is normally a funny guy and therefore all EXO members do not expect that the break-up between him and his girlfriend causes a such deep impact on him like this. They all know that Chanyeol still loves Dara and that’s why he can’t easily let it go. However, unlike Dara – the one is good at acting skill, Chanyeol finds it’s really hard to control his feelings and his facial gestures and of course his attitude can’t be escaped from Kim Young Min. He requests for a “friendly talk” or the talk that Mr. Kim himself thinks it’s like a discussion between father and son. The recent rumors and images of Dara and G-Dragon help Mr. Kim to assume that these two have been reunited or something else and this is definitely not what he is expecting. Kim Young Min are planning to use the relationship between Chanyeol and Dara like a lever to enhance the popularity of EXO for their strategic comeback this year. Mr. Kim hopes the Chandara will get more attention from Blackjack fandom and some YG stans because Dara is an inspirable girls of YG Entertainment; although the EXO name is currently the most welcoming brand, Mr. Kim knows for sure that their music quality is far to reach the high level as YG and therefore maintaining popularity is very important and SM will make it at all costs. However, unexpectedly, Chanyeol has confirmed with him that the Chandara relationship was really over and she has been with G-Dragon (at least, Chanyeol believes this is the truth). Mr. Kim is really furious with that news, he actually thinks Chanyeol is useless and all he wants to do is slapping at his face or scolding at him for ruining his plan but he can’t, the comeback day of EXO is upcoming and Mr. Kim doesn’t want to cause much pressure on the main rapper of EXO because he knows that the guy with lovelorness is usually stubborn and easy to mess up everything if people don’t treat him well. This is the lesson Kim Young Min has learnt from so-called “Jessica’s scandal” when she withdrew from SNSD because of her boyfriend- Tyler Kwon and her individual fashion designer career. Chanyeol really doesn’t like the idea that he has to share his private affair to too many people. The only one who knows well about him and Dara is Baekhyun, even Amber knows very little despite the fact that they’re the trio from the training days. These days, people often see Baekhyun and Chanyeol be together. Chanyeol can’t sleep at night and Baekhyun sees his friend even takes tranquilizers so often and it’s not good. Being together since they’re still teenagers, Baekhyun knows Chanyeol is really shocked this time; however, he couldn’t help but recall the eyes of Dara when she looked at his friend last night at Gayo Daejun. It was strange because her eyes are sorrowful as if she was suffering but Baekhyun guesses that may be Dara was sorry for betraying Chanyeol and somehow she felt uneasy. His friend becomes quiet, Baekhyun wonders if 2NE1 girls noticed the strange Chanyeol last night when he looked at Dara with cold eyes and care-less attitude. Inside the dorm room, while Chanyeol is now sleeping due to the quick effect of those tranquilizers, Baekhyun’s cellphone rings loudly. Glancing at the screen, Baekhyun sighs.

[ADIDAS STUDIO – NEXT DAY]


Joining the photo-shoot this time is Dara, Minzy and CL. Despite many complaints and threats from Blackjacks and others about the long disappearance of Park Bom, YG determinatively doesn’t permit Bom to show because it hasn’t been the right time. Park Bom will come back, of course, but not now. And the longer Blackjack wait, the more exciting the upcoming comeback of 2NE1 will become. And that’s why YG has decided that Bom will not attend in this Adidas Superstar campaign. According to the planned concept, the stylists and photographer, at Adidas requirements, will make a black and white photos of 2NE1 and the more lively and natural the girls look, the better it will be. Adidas wants a photo-shoot full of emotions, fierce and elegance. This is not the first time Dara takes photos at this concept; acting or showing various emotions front at the camera is not a big deal but after a long time of suffering and swallowing the pains inside, Dara’s tired out and Dara feels like her mind is gradually invaded by strong and cruel emotion. She just wanna call Chanyeol for an explanation; to him that he misunderstood, to let him know that there is nothing called Daragon relationship…but she can’t. Chanyeol doesn’t need Dara any longer. His cold eyes last night is the clearest feedback to her. Sometimes, Dara wonders if she was too wrong when pushing Chanyeol away for his safety.

Normally, when 2NE1 is reunited or do something together, Dara is always the belly button who creates jokes and crazy dances to make  the other laughs, sometimes make a freestyle rap that she composes and these raps, to YG, are too violent to be put in 2NE1 album; sometimes she plays guitar and make-up very weird songs and confidently sings loudly without shame. That’s a normal Dara, she’s noisy and funky all the time, and therefore, a quiet Dara now is worrying. Seeing Dara quietly sitting on the couch during the break while CL is discussing with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter