Chapter 18 - CLIPS

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[2NE1's DORM - 02 a.m.]
Dara is nonplussed lying on the couch while Minzy open her laptop to track the feedbacks from fandoms after MAMA ends; Minzy expresses her wonder to Dara that if Chanyeol ssi is okay since he looks quite pale. No need hearing the question from Minzy, Dara has experienced thousand butterflies in her stomach, what happens to Chanyeol? Despite his good expression on stage, Dara can feel that her boyfriend is not that good; Chanyeol told her that he would come back Korea as soon as the ceremony ends. If nothing changes, he must be on board now.
Minzy suddenly: "Dara unnie!! Come here a second!"
Wriggling on the couch and heading up, Dara: "wassup?"
Minzy: "Have a look at this! Is that your Chanyeol ssi?"
Dara promptly approaches Minzy who is sitting at the kitchen table with a basket of strawberries that her mother gave her couple hours ago during her visit. And there, on  Minzy's laptop screen showing a fancam, in which there is an idol vomiting and fainting down after few seconds. Widens her eyes and requests Minzy to replay several times, isn't that her boyfriend, EXO's Park Chanyeol? What has made him too exhausted like this. Hours ago, they still saw his performance and despite the fact that Chanyeol seemed to be tired, he made it well. Dara did not think that Chanyeol is in this bad condition.


[YG’s ENTERTAINMENT – 9 a.m.]
After a long night being unable to contact her boyfriend, Dara can't hide her anxiety. Minzy told Dara that Jijangmae oppa wanted them to show at YG at 9 a.m. for an e-meeting about the upcoming schedule of 2NE1 with Bom and CL from the US. As entering the gate, suddenly Winner's Mino from nowhere runs to Dara and gives her a big hug with a big smile,

Mino: “Sandara Noona – I love you, please take care of me!”

 while Dara and Minzy look at him with stupefied eyes. Dara promptly pushes Mino away and stares at him. What did this rascal eat last night since he behave so weird. Meanwhile, Mino seems to be confused and doubts that his noona is getting mad. The other members of Winner are Seung Hoon and Taehuyn approaching them with unstoppable laughter while Seung Yoon has finished some pictures of this hugging scene. Minzy asks Mino why he dares hug Dara unnie like that since all this YG knows that despite Dara's cuteness and kindness, she appears to be shy and embarrassed being treated so close. Winner boys surprisingly widens their eyes on 2NE1 girls and explains in mumbles that this is an internal movement set off by Sean of Jinusean which called "Hugging Challenge ". This is a movement that one person shall hug any three other ones inside or outside YG as well as shows them his/ her respect and share warmth. And the person being hugged shall donate $10 and repeat the hugging procedure as mentioned above. The purpose of this movement is to raise fund for poor children.  This is a lovely and cute movement which has been spread over Kpop. And of course 2NE1 has been aware of this movement; however, the anxiety about Chanyeol of Dara and the confusion over Dara's sadness have caused these girls forget it all. Dara soon smiles to comfort Mino that she's not going to get mad at him and apologizes for her neglectfulness. She hugs Mino and rubs his hair like she always does with her dongseng- Cheondung. Winner of YG admires and likes Dara most and because the fortune teller once told Mino that Sandara is his lucky charm in this YG and his existence in YG shall be much reliant on Sandara. That’s why Mino always pays attention to his sunbae-noona not because for his luck but more exactly her charming and kind radiation. Mino was hugged by Epik High’s Tablo and he wanted to hug Dara as the way showing his respect and concern about her. Mino is confusedly explaining to Dara while the others laugh happily; however the maknae- Minzy expresses her enviousness not being treated like Dara and the other Winner boys soon comfort her that they will choose Minzy as their priority for their upcoming hugging challenge’ turns. This cheers Minzy up a little bit as her and Dara keep going inside for the meeting because Winner is on their ways for shooting fan –meeting count down clip.

The meeting just happens in few mins. Jijangmae announces to Dara and Minzy that CL and Bom shall be come back tomorrow for the upcoming fan-meeting in Japan. And because the MAMA Dream Collaboration Stage shall be happened two days later and the meeting is on tomorrow; that’s why the managers of EXO and 2NE1 have reached an agreement in letting Dara and Minzy go to SM’ practice room for final rehearsal of Clap Your Hands and this is also an invitation from SM to 2NE1 to visit their company (of course, in secret). CL and Bom are both exciting for backing to their home-town for Dara and Minzy. In fact, in these days, Bom has been disappeared from her Instagram, Twitter, etc. that make many Blackjacks lose their mind and criticize YG sajangnim much; meanwhile, besides huge supports, CL also received bad critics since Blackjacks think that YG has paid too much attention on CL’s  US Debut and ignored Dara and Minzy. Some express that they worry for 2NE1’s future  if CL’s US Debut is successful. Despite of many bad comments, 2NE1 always support CL. Dara smiles and promises that she’ll pick up Bom and CL tomorrow at the airport while Minzy shows pity that she will be at class. Bom slyly glances at Dara and she knows that CL has had no idea about the so-called “Real Chandara Affair”. The meeting soon ends because Bom complains that “I don’t want to talk to this travel-gift-eating-monster” after Minzy shows Bom and CL her “give-me-much-gifts” eyes.

[SM ENTERTAINMENT]

Dara and Minzy have arrived front of SM’s building with their faces were carefully covered by black masks. The happiness of seeing CL and Bom tomorrow has disappeared and the anxiety about Chanyeol’s situation has raised. Dara wonders if he can rehearse now in this bad condition. Minzy seems to understand but they can’t ask EXO managers about his health because showing too much attention to him shall cause these managers to doubts on their relationship. SM’s Building is much larger than YG and each artist has their own practice room while YG artists share practice room. Minzy is showing her admiration to this building to the managers while from a far distance, Dara sees Super Junior’s Dong Hae approaching them. Dong Hae invited Dara to SuJu’s Super Show recently and it’s a while they see each other again. Dong Hae and Dara have been good friends for nearly 10 years. Some ELFs and Blackjacks hope that they’re dating, yet because of the closeness between them for a long time, they can be just good frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter