Recorded

Happiness

Your POV

I trudged tiredly into the school. I felt so tired. I had hardly any sleep last night. My eyes were sore from crying. "Gwenchana?" A voice interrupted my thoughts. I turned and saw a familiar looking hoobae. She bowed.

I smiled and nodded. "I'm fine, thank you." I walked away before she could say anything else. I was really not in the mood to answer questions, be it simple questions or hard, complicated ones. I had too many running throught my head already, and they were driving me crazy.

I decided to go to the toilet to block out the noise around me. Luckily, there was nobody inside. I looked at the mirror. My eyes were slightly swollen, but they weren't that bad, luckily. I was paler than usual. My hair was tied back into a messy pony tail.  I let it loose and silently took out a brush from my bag and brushed my hair. After that, I tied it all back into a ponytail. I bit my lip as I rummaged through my bag for some make-up mum bought me a while ago. I barely used it. I applied some eye-liner on and some mascara. I added light blush to look less paler then finished off with some lip gloss.

Suddenly, I heard some girls at the door. I grabbed all my stuff and ran into a cubicle. The voices became louder and clearer and recognized them. Jinnie and Ji Ae.

I frowned then thought of an idea.

Jinnie giggled and said, "Hey, guess what I heard one of the lower class kids say? She said that Kim ~~~~~ looked pale and unwell!"

Ji Ae laughed and said, "Serves that bit** right. It's like sooooooo not fair. She has like the hottest brother and the hottest fiance!"

The two then spent like five minute fan-girling and expressing their love for Myungsoo and Sungyeol. I rolled my eyes.

Ji Ae then continued, "There's nothing special about her, really. She looks sooo plain and average. It's because of her family that she has so many people liking her. And appa really wants to do business with the Kim's. That's why I even bother. Appa says that he's going to, someday, ruin the Kim's. He hates them so much."

Jinnie laughed and said, "Well, my grandpa also wants to do business with the Lee's. Since he's already working with the Kim's, it's be so easier to do business with the Lee's as well. That means I can come closer to Sungyeol-oppa as well! Anyways, he says he's going to ruin both those families!''

The two then proceeded to argue about who's family would ruin whose.  I frowned when they started revealing the plans to make our company go bankrupt. They could work, unless somebody found out. I was not letting that happen to my parents, no matter what they're making me do. The company is their life.

I bit my lip and sighed. I clicked the stop botton and the voice recorder stopped recording. I unlocked the door then walked out. They were shocked beyond words when they saw me. I walked right out before they could react.

Your POV End

"""