Injury and School

Happiness

Your POV

I crouched in the corner of my room, in the dark, crying. It was too hard. It was too much to take. I couldn't do it. I couldn't and didn't want to live another second of my pitiful life. I hated life. It was too painful. Death was easier. Painless. I didn't and wouldn't have to suffer.

I went to my bed and grabbed something under my pillow. A knife. I squeezed my eyes shut as I plunged it into my stomach. I felt my life slipping away, just like my blood. Peace, at last...

Your POV End

"""

Myungsoo's POV

I heard a scream coming from ~~~~~'s room. I quickly rushed there to see a maid frozen in shock and terror. I looked at what she was looking at. ~~~~~. Bleeding. Knife sticking out from her stomach.

"Call the ambulance!" I yelled.

She nodded and ran off. I ran to ~~~~~'s side. She was deathly pale. I looked at the knife and decided to leave it there. It was the best option, if I pulled it out, more blood was going to come out and she would die from blood loss.

I took her hand and whispered, "Don't worry, dongsaeng, everything will be okay."

Myungsoo's POV End

"""

Three weeks later~

 

Your POV

I walked out of my limo and towards the school. As I walked by, people bowed in my direction. I smiled and bowed back. They came to ask me how I was. I nodded and replied that I was fine.

Finally my friends came and joined me. Ji Ae hugged me and asked, "How are you? I've missed you."

Sure you did. That's why you didn't bother come visit me the three weeks that I was in hospital. "Fine. Thanks. I've missed you too."

Jinnie nodded. "Let's go to class."

Walking to class, Ji Ae and Jinnie acted all worried about me. They looked concerned but I know it was all for show. I heard how they talked about me behind my back. It hurt a lot. They were only trying to get to Myungsoo.

Jinnie asked, "So... how's Myungsoo lately?"

"He's fine."

Ji Ae added, "Does he have a girlfriend yet?"

"No."

I heard them sigh in relief.

I took my seat and realised that there was a card on my desk. It was another get well soon card. I read it quickly and smiled at and thanked the classmates who wrote it for me.

The bell rang and the teacher finally came in. First period was math. I restrained from sighing. The teacher, Mr. Park smiled warmly at me. "~~~~~! Our top student is finally back! How are you feeling?"

I smiled. "Fine. Thanks."

He asked, "Have they found the attacker?"

Me. I attacked myself. "Not yet."

"I hope they do soon."

I nodded and smiled.

"""

It was lunch time. Jinnie and Ji Ae were off somewhere, leaving me alone. I decided to go to the library for peace. On the way there, girls from lower grades bowed to me. I smiled. I heard them whisper, "Wah! ~~~~~-unnie is so pretty, nice and smart! Why would anyone want to hurt her?"

If only they knew.

In the library, I was crowded by students of all grades. I smiled and thanked them for worrying about me, then left.

"""

School came to an end. Ji Ae and Jinnie were going shopping. They had asked for me to come too but I decided not to. They could probably speak more freely and act more comfortable without me in the way.

My limo was waiting for me at the front of the school gates. Myungsoo was sitting inside. We went to different schools. He went to and all boys one and I went to an all girls one, but they were both prestige schools.

I quietly slipped inside. The ride was quiet until Myungsoo said, "We're having dinner with the Lee's tonight."

I nodded. "I understand."

As soon as we arrived home, I went to my room. I walked to my walk-in closet and picked out a simple and purple, strapless dress.

I grabbed matching high heels and purse. I laid them out on my bed, before walking to my bathroom.

"""