Chapter 19

Game Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/4ygC8pLefwg

Suzy: I still love you

 

I entered my house. "Halabeoji, do you think it's better to tell someone that you like him, or not? Especially if he doesn't like you back?"

My grandfather looked up at me, and placed his beer on the ground with a loud clank.

"Because I wasn't able... to tell Bong Ri how much I loved him, I regretted." He winced at the thought. "Even if we had a fight that day... I should have at least told him I loved him. I.. regret it till this day. So, you don't regret it. Tell him you love him, before it's too late. Because it's better to regret your actions, than to regret not doing anything."

I slowly nodded, and placed a reassuring hand on his arm. "I'm sure.. uncle Bong Ri understands your actions. It was for his own good. I'm sure even if you didn't tell him, he would know you loved him." I closed my eyes, and gave him a tight hug.

-

The next day I found Seung Gi sitting at the rooftop.

I remembered grandpa's words from yesterday.

Tell him you love him, before it's late. Because it's better to regret your actions, than to regret not doing anything.

I took a deep breath. "Seung Gi... about yesterday, I lied. I lied that I didn't like you. I do. In fact, I like you alot."

Seung Gi turned, surprised.

"Couldn't...you consider it? All this time, you didn't feel a thing for me?" I asked, feeling a little hope spark in me. 

"Even though we're different..." I took a deep breath. "Can't you still like me?"

There was a pause as Seung Gi considered it.

"No. I never liked you. And even if I did, it wouldn't work out. So you should stop liking me. It'll only hurt. Get this right. You're a vampire. I'm a werewolf. And we're supposed to hate each other."

I fiddled my thumbs. "Even if I promise I won't kill you? Are you still afraid of me? Because I will wait for you."

"Keurae. I'm still afraid of you. So stop acting like you're not a danger to me. Because no matter what, you're always a vampire. And you can't change that fact," He said bluntly.

I looked up at Seung Gi. My eyes stung, and I couldn't help the stray tear rolling down my cheek. With those simple words, he had distinguished the last of my hope. The spark in my eyes died down. "Yes. I can't change the fact that I'm a vampire. Why do you even hate vampires that much? Just because one killed your parents."

"They didn't just kill my parents. Maybe you don't know, but they declared war on us. They killed every werewolf they saw. They wanted to end our race. So we have to stop them. Every vampire is a threat," I said.

"Keurae. Every vampire is a threat. So aren't you afraid that I'd kill you? If I'd just let go of my feelings just a second, I can do that," I sniffed.

"Right. Kill me, because I don't care. I'd rather die than betray my own kind and end up with you."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter