Chapter 35

Game Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Double Updated ^^

 

The pain in my head finally ceased, and I looked up infront of me.

Min-ah stirred, glancing up at me. Her lip trembled. "Seung Gi... what- what's happening?"

I gulped. "I think he wants us to kill each other to survive."

 

 

 

Min-ah shook her head, pacing about the room impatiently. I banged against the door again with all my strength, but the door was strongly attached to the wall. It didn't even budge. "Damnit, why won't this open!" I groaned.

"Stop it, it won't work, we've tried it many times already. We just need to think of a plan."

I slumped down onto the ground, exhausted. "Great. The only way to get out of here is through the door, so what kind of plan can break through the door?"

Min-ah sighed. "I don't know. Do you.. think he would give us food?"

"Ya think? He wouldn't care less. Why?" I quirked and eyebrow.

"Because... I'm thirsty."

"What?" I squeaked, covering my body.

Min-ah looked at me in her big round eyes. "Your blood.. I can smell it, it's so strong," She whispered.

 

She gulped and in a breath, trying to hold her breath for long. Then I remembered that she was vampire. How could I forget she was a vampire?? She hadn't hunted in days, she must be so thirsty right now. And although my blood wasn't as strong and good-tasting as a human's or an animal's... it was still blood. I was her only source of food in this tattered cage; and she hadn't eaten for days.

 

She wouldn't kill me... would she? Of course she wouldn't. She loved me. How could I doubt her?


"Try to distract yourself. Maybe.. um, bite on the pillow?" I suggested, pointing to a small and broken bed stashed in broken equipments.

"Am I a puppy?" She said in annoyance, but managed a weak smile. "But maybe it'll help," She agreed.

She got up and grabbed the pillow, but it got stuck with some of the equipments. She tugged on it, and soon it broke free, feathers and stuffing flew out as some part of the pillow got torn apart.

 

She took it and hugged it, when something flew out from the pillow, landing on the ground. I noticed and held it up, gasping as I read it.

 

Experiment 104

I have experimented on witches and vampires alike, but I have not seen anything like this. It is working-- for the first time. I have not seen anything like this. I have formed a chemical, 99, that makes the vampire's system weaker, and so that their blood doesn't heal them fast. It has also worked on werewolves. Subject 104, Hyunbin, is changing. His eyes have turned from brown to a shocking blue, then to bright amber. He hadn't breathed for 3 minutes, I thought he'd died. But he woke in pain. He had several heart failures, but managed to survive. It was my first successful experiment! I placed several blood bags infront of him, and tried feeding him blood, but he doesn't take them. I have made my first vampire human. It worked. I have sedated him. His parents have come. They can't kill me, because I have taken chemicals 17 and 544, which I have tested, are dangerous and toxic to vampires and werewolves. I shall have Hyunbin try them...It is a good thing that vampire blood can heal us humans. Now that Hyunbin has turned human, vampire blood now heals him. Even with chemical 99 in his body, his is still able to heal fast with vampire blood. He may hate me for making him suffer, but he will thank me in time to come. The only aftereffect of this experiment, is that subject 104 has lost his memories of ever being a vampire.

LEE.

 

"Whoa," Min-ah breathed when she finished. I hadn't realised she'd shifted closer to read it.

"I know. It's such a coincidence. The person's name is Hyunbin.." I trailed off, Min-ah cutting me.

"No, no, I mean I can't believe Hyo Joo did all that. And there's even evidence. Even though it's kinda good for us to be able to turn human... how could she bear to see them suffer? And it's not like they're willing..."

"No... wait, Hyo Joo didn't write that. I recognise the handwriting, it's... my dad's. And look at that. It says LEE. That's my dad's signature." I shook my head. "Even if Hyo Joo tried to pursuade him, he wouldn't do something against his will."

Min-ah looked at me. "You mean... he had the intention to do that... even though millions would suffer because of it? I don't understand. Why would he want to make them humans?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter