Chapter 3

Game Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Math seemed like it was never going to end. I glanced behind me. The girl was focused on what the teacher was saying, but then she noticed I was looking at her, so she turned and gave me a small, evil smile.

I quickly turned away. This made things worse, because apparently she was in the same class as me.

I frowned as a thought appeared. Was she a witch? Is that why Hyo Joo said they could be dangerous? Because she seemed really menacing to me.

Then I smiled. If she was a witch, she could help me find my parents' killer. But then I remembered I was enemies with her. Oh gosh.. why did I piss her off?! Damnit, an opportunity to avenge my parents just slipped away... oh what have I done?!

"Min-ah? What do you do next for question 8?" The teacher asked, and that girl stood up. So that girl's name was Min-ah. At least I knew my enemy's name.

Break finally came, and I rushed down, only to see that all the tables are filled. I grabbed a drink, then tried to find the library.

I went up to the third floor, but I think I got lost instead because I reached open air. It was huge and spacious! Nothing like my old school. Hyo Joo was right. Seoul school was better.

Then I felt like someone was watching me. It felt creepy, but it was worse when I could smell it. If I couldn't smell well, I would've thought it was Min-ah, but it had a weird ginger like smell to it. Min-ah smelled like..well, flowers and presumably strawberry, but don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she smelled nice, because I hate strawberries.

"Don't hide. Come out."

A boy with eyes glistening like the sun appeared from the shadows. "You're new here, right? I'm Minho," He stuck his hand out. I took it hesitantly, wondering if he'd really just followed me to introduce himself. Because that never happened back at my old school.

"You seem nice, so I'll warn you, stay away from Min-Woo and his boys. Lay a finger on those guys and your life is just ruined. Seen many incidents. So don't mess with them. "

I eyed him cautiously. "Seung Gi"

Minho resisted a laugh. "I know your name. Hey, wanta be friends? You don't seem to be in the crowd though. I mean, you're new, but people usually just fit in, you know."

"Well.. though I'm not," He shrugged. "So ?" He arched an eyebrow.

I smiled. I never thought I'd actually make a friend. A friend than a foe. "Sure."

We headed for English class next, Minho walking by my side.

"Saw you looking at Min-ah though. You like her? She's really pretty, and most boys fall for her the moment they see her. See you're no exception," Minho grinned.

"She?" I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter